Ecstasy of Gold Journal: Kether to Malkuth

I’m used ascension for like 2 weeks and you it’s strong…and really makes u stand up…honestly it is a very strong sub…I can only imagine emperor!
Anyway I’m back on regeneration I want to remove all blocks first and strengthen my foundation before I move on…
Btw some progress of ascension is not lost…it didn’t fade away.

1 Like

Done.

I got my custom subliminal. VERY MUCH looking forward to working with it.

Thank you @SaintSovereign
Thank you @Fire

3 Likes

Hey @Malkuth ,

Thanks for sharing your very detailed (and candour) experience.

So, overall , between Emp and Stark, I detect a slight biasness towards StarkQ Terminus , for you ?

It also sounds like once-a-day / every other day of StarkQ is sufficient , and anything else might cause issues , for you ?

Thank you back for reading my reflections.

At present, I might agree with you (though probably no one is eager to embrace the word ‘bias’ haha). But yes, I do have some level of preference due to the very observable jump in response that I noticed after introducing Stark Q Terminus.

Hmm…as to the spacing and timing of Stark Q Terminus, I suspect I could actually use it quite a bit more than once every other day, but I just did not see any need to do so since it was not part of my core prioritized stack.

That is part of what is getting revised and updated as I transition to a custom subliminal. Stark Q is now part of my core subliminal. There’s so much guessing and intuition involved, but I decided to try the Terminus build.

I’m planning to continue playing Emperor Q. But, again, I didn’t include it in my central custom subliminal. So, it’s now moving into a more supporting role. (Actually, it’s basically switching places with Stark in the hierarchy.).

But to respond to your specific question, I’ve never experienced any truly disruptive reconciliation with Stark Q Terminus even when I played it twice a day. I just figured, why not be gradual? Seemed to be working fine.

Are you keeping a journal? I don’t remember. I’ll try to find it.

1 Like

No journals here ; I tend to lurk in the shadows :wink:

Not used StartQ yet. Just Emperor for the last year, combined with Alchemist.

If you’re a LHP/RHP practitioner you should have noticed some amazing synchronicities and manifestations at this point ! (I’m not talking about 1111 and 2222 ad other repeating “Angel” Numbers ) , especially at the Malkuth “layer” :wink:

2 Likes

Got this idea after responding @dorfmeister’s interesting Healing subliminal thread.

Quoting it here because I think it has potential.

1 Like

Saint has some project that requires something like a virtual reality kit. So…Perhaps there might be a VR component to your idea.

I’m actually working in that area myself. It’s what this year’s proposal dealt with.

But that’s such a huge area that it’s like saying “I have a plan to swim somewhere in the Pacific Ocean”.

1 Like

The bodymind is the Frame to the soul’s Painting; the Envelope to the soul’s Letter.

Hey man! We haven’t interacted in so long!

1 Like

Yes, friend. I was very saddened to read of your loss. It sounds like you’ve been going through many things. But you are still pushing.

1 Like

I like that! I’ve always been a good visualizer, but Mind’s Eye was a big part of me being able to draw big ass infinity signs that reached all ends of the cosmos during meditation.

1 Like

That’s incredible. One day you might like to try Jhana practice. Seems like you might have some talent for it.

My mental and meditation experiences come mainly as knowings. Often pretty subtle.

The fourth jhana is where siddhis manifest. The so-called ‘powers’. It’s a particular concentration/absorption state.

One of my admired teachers/practitioners is Daniel Ingram. In an offhand story, he describes drawing sigils of light in the air before him while in the 4th jhana. Nowadays, he works with fire kasina practice quite a bit.

He’s pretty encyclopedic with his shit. Great content and information, but before you jump into devouring his stuff bring a few changes of clothes, a sleeping bag, and a lot of extra silverware. You’ll be in there for a while.

Oh great, ANOTHER thing for me to look into… Lol, seriously thanks for the recommendation!

1 Like

You’re likely to discover it by yourself without reading a thing if you keep drawing infinite 8s.

or to be more accurate, you probably already have.

You may or may not like the Buddhist approach to it. They tend to get pretty systematic. The big-ass jhana teacher is named Pa Auk Sayadaw. Knowing and Seeing is the book where he breaks down all things jhana.

Three Americans are known for teaching it well.

Shaila Catherine. She has a book called Focused and Fearless that I’ve never really managed to get through. (Not particularly talented in the jhana department, am I)

And the other two I admire teach together: Tina Rasmussen and Stephen Snyder. They have a book called Practicing the Jhanas. They were certified by His Jhana-ness in Myanmar. (Pa Auk Sayadaw)

All three of these teachers are good at surfing the realms of concentrative absorption. But they’re also good at describing it.

They also all do it in the context of Buddhism (i.e., liberation and insight from egoic-patterns). That is not a must. Jhanas can be practiced by anyone, buddhist or not. Anyone who can concentrate. Again. You seem to already be doing it. But it might be good to have a few reference books around for when things inevitably get a little weird.

1 Like

Great! Thanks for the information. This is like Information. It’s like informaticon is working for me, but it’s not even in my custom sub…

1 Like

@Malkuth - How was your experience with Ecstasy of Gold, my friend? Right now I feel the push to run EoG after Dragon Reborn. Am absolutely hopeless with money and literally have nothing to my name. I really need to turn this around in 2021

1 Like

It’s an ‘is’ rather than a ‘was’. I’m still running Ecstasy of Gold stage 4. It’s the central core of my central custom.

I saw that the actions for Ecstasy of Gold would grow out of my vocation (calling) and passion. And I saw that my vocation and passion needed some clarity and strengthening. Making that happen is a big part of the logic behind my current arrangement. It’s working. As I develop more through Alchemist and Quantum Limitless, I’m finding it getting easier to see and take the action that will feed Ecstasy of Gold. In the meantime, I maintain the play of Ecstasy of Gold and I think that as I do start taking more action there will be a lot of power built up.

So nothing dramatic to report. (Other than continuing to work and get the salary from my job.). But that’s what’s going on in the big picture. I’m happy.

1 Like

I remember the sales page of EoG saying that it will help us find our calling.

That’s wonderful, @Malkuth. Thanks.

1 Like

You’re reading in my mind. As finance is my Achilles’ heel too. I’m considering running it too although I’m wondering if running Emperor along with RebirtU first wouldn’t be a better course of action. I don’t feel any particular need to be more alpha or run any alpha programming it’s more about breaking my negative beliefs about money and adjusting my mind to making it. So ultimately, it seems to me EoG would be the best choice for me.

@Malkuth sorry for posting it in here but I would appreciate it if you could refer to that matter too. Thank you.

2 Likes