Ecstasy of Gold Journal: Kether to Malkuth

I’m actually working in that area myself. It’s what this year’s proposal dealt with.

But that’s such a huge area that it’s like saying “I have a plan to swim somewhere in the Pacific Ocean”.

1 Like

The bodymind is the Frame to the soul’s Painting; the Envelope to the soul’s Letter.

Hey man! We haven’t interacted in so long!

1 Like

Yes, friend. I was very saddened to read of your loss. It sounds like you’ve been going through many things. But you are still pushing.

1 Like

I like that! I’ve always been a good visualizer, but Mind’s Eye was a big part of me being able to draw big ass infinity signs that reached all ends of the cosmos during meditation.

1 Like

That’s incredible. One day you might like to try Jhana practice. Seems like you might have some talent for it.

My mental and meditation experiences come mainly as knowings. Often pretty subtle.

The fourth jhana is where siddhis manifest. The so-called ‘powers’. It’s a particular concentration/absorption state.

One of my admired teachers/practitioners is Daniel Ingram. In an offhand story, he describes drawing sigils of light in the air before him while in the 4th jhana. Nowadays, he works with fire kasina practice quite a bit.

He’s pretty encyclopedic with his shit. Great content and information, but before you jump into devouring his stuff bring a few changes of clothes, a sleeping bag, and a lot of extra silverware. You’ll be in there for a while.

Oh great, ANOTHER thing for me to look into… Lol, seriously thanks for the recommendation!

1 Like

You’re likely to discover it by yourself without reading a thing if you keep drawing infinite 8s.

or to be more accurate, you probably already have.

You may or may not like the Buddhist approach to it. They tend to get pretty systematic. The big-ass jhana teacher is named Pa Auk Sayadaw. Knowing and Seeing is the book where he breaks down all things jhana.

Three Americans are known for teaching it well.

Shaila Catherine. She has a book called Focused and Fearless that I’ve never really managed to get through. (Not particularly talented in the jhana department, am I)

And the other two I admire teach together: Tina Rasmussen and Stephen Snyder. They have a book called Practicing the Jhanas. They were certified by His Jhana-ness in Myanmar. (Pa Auk Sayadaw)

All three of these teachers are good at surfing the realms of concentrative absorption. But they’re also good at describing it.

They also all do it in the context of Buddhism (i.e., liberation and insight from egoic-patterns). That is not a must. Jhanas can be practiced by anyone, buddhist or not. Anyone who can concentrate. Again. You seem to already be doing it. But it might be good to have a few reference books around for when things inevitably get a little weird.

1 Like

Great! Thanks for the information. This is like Information. It’s like informaticon is working for me, but it’s not even in my custom sub…

1 Like

@Malkuth - How was your experience with Ecstasy of Gold, my friend? Right now I feel the push to run EoG after Dragon Reborn. Am absolutely hopeless with money and literally have nothing to my name. I really need to turn this around in 2021

1 Like

It’s an ‘is’ rather than a ‘was’. I’m still running Ecstasy of Gold stage 4. It’s the central core of my central custom.

I saw that the actions for Ecstasy of Gold would grow out of my vocation (calling) and passion. And I saw that my vocation and passion needed some clarity and strengthening. Making that happen is a big part of the logic behind my current arrangement. It’s working. As I develop more through Alchemist and Quantum Limitless, I’m finding it getting easier to see and take the action that will feed Ecstasy of Gold. In the meantime, I maintain the play of Ecstasy of Gold and I think that as I do start taking more action there will be a lot of power built up.

So nothing dramatic to report. (Other than continuing to work and get the salary from my job.). But that’s what’s going on in the big picture. I’m happy.

1 Like

I remember the sales page of EoG saying that it will help us find our calling.

That’s wonderful, @Malkuth. Thanks.

1 Like

You’re reading in my mind. As finance is my Achilles’ heel too. I’m considering running it too although I’m wondering if running Emperor along with RebirtU first wouldn’t be a better course of action. I don’t feel any particular need to be more alpha or run any alpha programming it’s more about breaking my negative beliefs about money and adjusting my mind to making it. So ultimately, it seems to me EoG would be the best choice for me.

@Malkuth sorry for posting it in here but I would appreciate it if you could refer to that matter too. Thank you.

2 Likes
  1. I think that your experience with Dragon Reborn is going to help with this. Even before you choose any other program. Dragon Reborn alone will already help you to start making money.

2. If I were going back, I’d start from Mogul. Just Mogul. Because when it comes to the independent generation of wealth, I am a beginner. The journey I’ve taken has been interesting. By starting from Ecstasy of Gold, I was essentially committing to a long-term strategy and a long-term process. Fortunately, I’m a long-term kind of person. But had I understood the nature of the programs better, I’d have started from Mogul. The descriptions weren’t quite clear enough for me. I didn’t make the connections until I had been here on the discussion forum for a while.

3. I think ‘alpha’ is just a word. The programs that address ‘alpha’ issues and ‘status’ issues could also be described in other ways, I think. I think that they’re probably mostly about having the will, the energy, the belief, and the confidence to Establish and Hold a Frame. in the face of challenge, competition, or distraction. That’s important for anyone who wants to build anything in the world.

The programs are working on me. I have a growing awareness that the difference between where I am now and generating wealth is actually going to look like no big deal once I actually make that transition.

In the same way that you and others are using Dragon Reborn, I found that in order to dissolve some of my blocks to action, it was helpful to integrate some other processes first: 1) Physical Vitality and Energy, 2) Alchemist - integrating my deepest meanings and orientations with my everyday life and actions, 3) Quantum Limitless - a confident, natural flow of ideas and processing.

That’s the secret behind my current stack. It’s an ongoing drill-engine that is creating the space for me to gradually take effective, satisfying action in establishing my structures (especially, right now, Wealth Structures).

Those are my takes on this thing. Does that address any of what you’re thinking about?

3 Likes

I believe that too, there’s no need to wait till I start running “the right program”.

I’m a beginner too so I should take Mogul into consideration too. Thank you for that hint.

That’s was my previous plan. Run Alchemist or/and QL next but I feel DR is going to do the job you mentioned those two programs do. Maybe it’s too early to say that but I see a slight improvement towards those goals.

Thank you very much, it’s always a real pleasure to read your posts and your great insights.
I would have one more question if you don’t mind. How do you evaluate your progress towards the main goals of EoG so far? Kindly describe it briskly or more thoroughly if you could, please.

Edit:
I’ve just read the sales page of Mogul… That’s it! That’s what I want. But since Mogul is a part of Emperor, why not run it instead? Is it only about the density or it’s better to focus on the aspect you’re particularly interested in, like making money in my case?

Edit2:
I did a small research and I found something you wrote in May:

Depending on how much your business involves negotiation and persuasion, Ascension may be vital.
Mogul, on the other hand, will always be vital to running any business. Frankly, if we’re honest, any independent business owner needs to have a sense of esteem and power.

The only trade off is that the denser the program, the more time is required to internalize the effects. Also, the greater the distance between point A and point B (where you are now and where you want to get to), the more time is required. Other factors are: keenness of motivation, magnitude of obstacles, and willingness to take action. All of those influence how long it will take to integrate the effects of the subliminal.

Would you change or add anything to it?

3 Likes

Which one offers all of this? Which Emperor? I’m considering the new Khan but this…

Can we run EoG st1 and st2 as a stack?

1 Like

That’s a post from 4 years ago. haha. It’s describing the Emperor program as it was at that time. The one today is kind of light-years beyond. In fact, it was upgraded again just 1-2 months ago. And it’s funny that you’re bringing it up because I was just thinking about when I will run it again.

If you’ve already run the entire program, then you have some experiential grounds for making such a choice. In other words, you’ll have a sense of whether that’s you really want based on how they both impacted you in the past.

As experiments go, there’s nothing wrong with it.

3 Likes