Foundation of Freedom (AM for 180 Days)

Day 18/180
Had several unintentionally rest days. Yesterday despite being pretty tired and unmotivated, I found myself doing things that needed to be done.

I opened up another pathway for money manifestation by creating an yotta account which is like a savings account and a lottery all in one.

Still working on developing a relationship with myself. I had a fortune cookie say that a stranger may soon be your best friend. That stranger very well could be myself.

5 Likes

Day 19/180
I could not get much sleep last night. As a result, my mind has been severely fucked up and my ADHD spiked. Despite this I feel a current of productivity at times that really helps me get shit done.

Got about an hour of work on a project for my business. Had a good session in therapy, got some tools to begin helping myself out. I hope Sanguine is helping raise my dopamine levels since being ADHD makes you dopamine deficent and thereā€™s not really a proven way to raise it to healthy levels. Too much Adderall can make you not focus.

Looking inside yourself is an uncomfortable journey but a worthy one.

1 Like

Day 20/180
I had some real get shit done energy today. I managed tonger as far as I can for now on a project for my business, so now itā€™s time to focus efforts towards another aspect of it.

Therapy both couple and individual therapy has helped so much. I am now starting to learn how to process my emotions and be able to communicate better with my wife. It has made our love that much deeper. It pays to go even when you donā€™t have marital issues.

I have to say AM as a standalone has to be one of the best decisions I have made this year. I went from spinning my wheels to taking actual action and taking steps to build my vision, although not big results on the business front. I really want to build a team around me so inner Circle will be added to the stack after 180 days are up.

4 Likes

Day 21/180
I have been listening to two meditations one for when I go to sleep and one for when I wake up and both have improved my starting moods during the day.

I made a slip up at work that I have been building a side business and it appears alarm bells went off in the halls of power because suddenly work that is consuming way to much of my time is being delegated to others and Iā€™m being asked what I want and had a very positive 1:1 with my boss. I canā€™t scream it enough if you feel lost only run AM for a 180 days. Day 20 and the future is looking real good. Also sanguine helps boost morale as a booster.

I created a Facebook post to continue building my presence online and took some more action. Despite this victory, I feel kinda down and unmotivated with fears threatening me again.

5 Likes

Day 22/180

Day of frustration and doubt. Oh reconciliation how I have not missed you. I notice that reconciliation occurs more than just subs, even when I listen to a podcast about FIRE and Entrepreneurship I feel a lot of my mind kicking and screaming sounds a lot like reconciliation and even borderline stonewalling.

Had a really good date night with the wife though. Really enjoyed the booster SM Ultima.

1 Like

Day 23
Had a really great day with family and friends.

One of my friends said she would help me social media aspects of the business and while we were at a brewery taproot her and her boyfriend came up with some great ideas to execute on. I feel a lot more confident while on AM and noticing an increase in personal inner power. Sometimes I catch myself feeling of an top rated executive. Telling you until they create a specified Major Program called entrepreneur this one is gold.

3 Likes

Day 24/180

Had a solid day of work and play not too much else to report. Total rest day, I did not even run a booster.

I am noticing that I am getting more and more competent and more inner power every day.

3 Likes

Day 25/180
I switched my booster from Sanguine to RICH. I noticed my brain began to scream like this does when I listen to podcasts about FI and Entrepreneurship in general. I think itā€™s a good time to take the training wheels of sanguine off.

However my support ticket came through and based on my situation suggested I run Executive instead of RICH, so starting tomorrow I will be running Executive as a booster instead of RICH.

Worked a lot on my side hustle after my day job, not sure yet if progress was made, but I love working on it so even if itā€™s all for not, it was still enjoyable. Noticing more pleasure like I get from video games is starting to occur when I work on my side hustle.

NOTE: With ADHD individuals, we get excited, work on something and burn with passion and then flame out only for it to occur on a cycle over and over again. So I am cautious if I am able to continue these results and noticing anxiety start to build up that I will get to a plateau and burn out again. Itā€™s truly amazing I managed to stick to one woman for over 8 years. Usually my passions burn for under a 6 month period.

4 Likes

Day 26/180

Booster Executive only

Jack of all trades kinda day. Got a lot of little miscellaneous things done. Opened up a Roth IRA as well as set up automation for it. I need to celebrate these small things but i find it really hard too and I end up being hard on myself for not doing more and having real progress on my business.

2 Likes

Day 27/180

I believe I need a business partner to go with that I can bounce ideas back and forth with. Itā€™s really draining to put things into the void without a team behind you. I feel like I need more support and also itā€™s a reason why I want to go into business to build a community of like minded individuals that love fantasy.

Just when I write that, my wife helps me out. I now have a decent social media strategy to start with. I will plan on building it out a quarter (3 months) ahead of time. So now to find some artwork, memes and cocktails.

Also had to face up to a couple of things I have been running away from and I need to stand my ground and face those fears. It really causes a lot of emotional pain to go through this. I have the image of shedding my old skin.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve got a business partner and it is an absolute blessing. I focus more on the sales and my partner is the tech guy.

One thing I notice is that itā€™s easier to build something on your own and then partner up with somebody else once ypuā€™ve got something worth being a part of.

I got my first partner by offering to spljt a potential client 50/50. I got my next partner only after I already had success in the business, and then a mentor introduced us to each other and recommended partnering

Keep on doing what youā€™re doing and the right partner will come. Build it and they will come :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Day 28/180

@Billions I really appreciate the post, I need these gentle reminders to stop my anxiety and overwhelm getting the best of me. Biggest thing I learned from podcasts today was Dream big but act in small tiny steps.

I noticed that my podcast diet has shifted heavily into entrepreneurship, business, and FIRE. I still have some true crime and history but I have been injecting myself with tons of business information and strategies from many different angles.

Despite not confident going into the evening I always manage to take a step forward every night this week on my business. I enjoyed watching football and working on my business.

2 Likes

Is this because of ADHD? Iā€™m in the same boat. Check out my most recent post on my journal. But essentially I want to recreate a custom that is way lighter, focuses on the modules that I already have in my major custom (so that I only have to pay the $99 build fee, not for any new modules), and has Ascended Mogul as the driver rather than just one over-diluted element among many.

Why did they recommend executive specifically?

This was my question to them

1 Like

Iā€™m about halfway through the journal, but I really love it. I need to get to work now, so Iā€™ll look forward to catching up with the rest later.

Your journal actually inspired me to get to work.

1 Like

Looks like Iā€™m about 2 or 3 weeks behind you and others of us who are going back to AM.

Iā€™m going to Mogul starting tomorrow. Then at some point (1-3 months), Iā€™ll upshift to Ascended Mogul.

2 Likes

I tried Mogul on its own and it just didnā€™t give me the kick in the pants to go out and take action everyday like AM does.

Executive takes that up an extra notch.

Itā€™s awesome to know I can inspire someone the likes of you who has been on this forum for quite sometime has has really good posts on here.

I have found in my experience less is better. Not sure if I will ever go back to customs they just donā€™t have that rapid life altering change quite like standalone do despite some modules that look mighty tempting.

5 Likes

Day 32/180

Been making tiny steps everyday. Sometimes I feel good about my progress, but most of the time I am slightly frustrated Iā€™m not further along. I really need to figure out how to allow myself some feeling of accomplishment to help fuel myself.

While working I have been watching world of warcraft walkthrough videos on YouTube which seem to help me focus better than listening to fantasy music and help me stay inspired.

I created my vision of how I want to build my Fantasy empire. I included tiers from 1 to 5 tier 1 is small vision

3 Likes

THIS! Happened to me too. I read somewhere on here that Saint said Ascended Mogul works almost as fast as Mogul anyways. Same as Ascension. The time it takes your brain to adapt to AM is similar to either product alone. Obviously it takes a little longer, but not significantly longer. No need to upgrade to AM after Mogul.

3 Likes

Day 33/180

Moved the needle more on my business. Began scheduling social media posts. Developed some fun stories and names for cocktail ingredients. More just putting the work in. I am having a lot of fun working on my business.

I was atrocious at my dayjob. I just couldnā€™t concentrate for the life of me.

6 Likes