Foundation - Emperor, Wanted, Daredevil - A Boundary Pushing Journal

One more update.

Started a water fast. The goal is 3 weeks and 1 week for recovery. Today is the end of day 1. 1 day down, 20 to go. Or 27, because the recovery week will still be no alcohol, liquid diet, super healthy.

Since I’m finally on washout, now is the perfect time to physically heal and detox and strengthen my mind and spirit before the next year of subs!

Im in the same boat here and in all honesty healing doesn’t sound sexy so we treat at as a kind of burden that we rush through to get to the really good stuff but not actually realizing that it builds a stable foundation .

2 Likes

Look at what Saint has been doing for months: introspecting and healimg: CWON, CFW, RoM, RoS. It’s not about “foundations” but learning about your most immediate missing links from your current self to your ideal self and fixing them.

4 Likes

I agree but personally don’t think people should start with healing. Just my opinion. It took a year of results and progress before I saw that healing was a path to further results and improvement.

I think most are better off picking a single stack and running with it until they change, and if they need to heal to progress, then so be it.

At the end of the day, the goal of this is self development, and you don’t particularly HAVE to heal all to succeed in your chosen area. But, if you want to reach the peak, healing seems like it will eventually be a part of the path.

The most important thing is defining the goal and finding the subs that will offer a path to that goal. After that, you just gotta stick with the program. It’s so tempting to change subs constantly, and some should, but if you find what works and it makes you happy, stick with it.

4 Likes

Wouldn’t that lead to a better subconscious foundation anyways ?

I suppose it depends on how you define “subconscious foundation”. If you mean getting better subliminal results overall than there is a better way of doing it like just getting profound healing and energetic level improvement by running DR and Alchemist like it was done here:

In the missing links approach you focus on deep introspection to discover your real (current) self, your ideal self (who you want to become) and the missing links between. Then you work on fixing them. The main subliminal result is progressing faster with the subs that are aimed to becoming your ideal self and achieving its “natural” goals, so goals that your ideal self achieves naturally and effortlessly

1 Like

Washout Day 11, Water Fast Day 2

Wow, big shift. I fearlessly navigated a situation that just a few weeks ago would have floored me. I was able to cut through delusions in the moment and see the real truth behind the words that were being spoken to me.

So much was just recon. So much. It’s almost like SubClub knows what they’re talking about. It’s almost like you need to alternate between periods of “installing” and “execution.”

The only “mistake” I made today was by not listening to my intuition when it told me to let someone buy me a tea. Minor. Ultimately, things went amazingly.

Incredible, Incredible stuff.

The fast is going remarkably well. Despite low sleep and rapidly draining glycogen stores, I’m navigating it with grace and ease. Just took some omega 3s and some electrolyte pills.

Onward onward.

I’m taking action. Taking even more action now.

I would say with full confidence that I’ve cleared another level.

Today, facing situations that I would have been completely unable to handle just a few weeks ago, I noticed old thought patterns coming back up, but they were different. They were weak, had no impact on my physiological state (no heart rate increase, etc). When the thoughts have come throughout the day, there was a sense of foreignness, where I could hardly believe that I was having the thoughts. They were weak and alien.

What else?

Oh, flirted with a girl at work. I heard the call and I listened. Just a little light practice, no real intentions of anything more, might not ever see her again, don’t particularly care.

So this is Wanted in it’s execution form. This is what I’ve been doing to my mind in execution form, amazing.

Moving forward, now that I’ve proven to myself that the results come when I’m not actively listening, rest and washout will be an utter priority.

I think I’m far less fearful than I thought, or my rants about fear have resulted in conscious guidance from my stack. In any case, feeling freedom from recon for the first time in a year has been mind blowing.

Today proved to me that Wanted is, beyond a shadow of a doubt, going to stay in my stack for the next year or more. At this point, I will run Wanted until I get bored of it and feel completely integrated.

2 Likes

Reconciliation is not only the “pain” of our growth or a part of our journey and transformation. It also reveals to us our limits, fears and traumas that stand in our way to profound transformation. We just need to be introspective enough to see them.

1 Like

Washout Day 12, Fast Day -1

Broke the fast and decided to spend the next two days on a OMAD liquid keto diet to clear myself out and prep for the fast properly. If I’m going to do it, I’m going to do it right. Clear the digestive track and ease into ketosis before the fast begins proper. After just the 48 hours of fasting, I feel great.

Today is Day 5 of no alcohol. That’s the longest I’ve spent not drinking in about a year.

Fear is still gone and old ways of thinking still feel beautifully alien.

Daredevil is blooming. And the recon continues to fade while the subs continue to show the progress I’ve made. The recon is a valuable teacher.

I just read over the first post I made in this journal 2 months ago. And…

I’m going to continue this journal and stick with Wanted, Rich and Daredevil.

My readiness to switch to Stark was…you guessed it…classic recon. My social life used to be one of the greatest sources of pain. I always had girl friends, never friends. Yes, I was in recon, but now that I see what’s happened to me in two months of Wanted and DD and 1 month of RICH, I see that I AM moving in the direction I want to move in.

I also can now remember the reason why I chose these subs, and why that was a wise choice. This Journal and stack (WantedDaredevilRich) will continue for another few cycles, and with the new week long washout strat after every cycle, my recent results, and my return to Journaling and introspection, I have a good feeling that I will see even more profound growth over the next few months or more.

Healing will wait for now. It’s not off the table, but I sense that there is still far more that I can accomplish before the healing path begins. Getting results alone, actually IS healing. It shows you what’s possible, it challenges your conceptions, and boosts your confidence.

Fast begins Monday 17th, 1-3 weeks.

Washout ends May 1st or 8th, depending on the fast and how I’m feeling. Fasting + Subliminals doesn’t seem to work for me.

Here’s the quite from a few months ago:

Results? Feeling good baby!

edit - addition

I also now have a new strategy. When ever I want to switch subs like this, do an extended rest and see if I still want to switch after a week or more. That’s really the only way I’ll ever know given the nature of recon.

3 Likes

Update

12 Days of Washout Completed

Okay…I may have just run one loop of RoM and I might be running 1 loop of Wanted as we speak.

The curiosity…it overcame me…I kept seeing it come up…

I will probably do another 12 days of washout since it’s been so useful.

Now I brace for impact. Not sure what will unfold. Depending on how things go in the next couple days, might add RoM into my stack.

:innocent::innocent::innocent:

2 Likes

Washout 2 - Day 1

Hmm, RoM is interesting. There was a shift after only one loop, but I really can’t say what the shift was. It’s pretty uncanny.

I felt the shift while running my loops late last night, and now, in the morning, whatever that shift was has remained.

My YouTube recommendations changed last night to show me a bunch of weird crap that I don’t ordinarily have much interest in. Ordinarily my recommendations are mostly spiritual podcasts, ancient history, and stuff about diet and exercise. Last night and today they are filled with videos and podcasts about A.I. and simulation hypothesis. Also, a shocking number of videos about high fashion…what?

Strange as it may seem, this appears to be a result. I have no active interest in these topics so it makes little sense that the algorithm would shift with no user input to flood my recommendations.?

Other than that, I just feel different and I can’t say how or why I feel different or if this is in line with my goals.

My goals appear unchanged. But my orientation to them? Has that changed?

1 Like

High fashion you are saying.

2 Likes

Wait, yes actually. Those things just started popping up in my feed for seemingly no reason…

Update RoM

This shift has endured. I’m at work now, which was the true test. I feel different. Things that trigger me have happened, but my orientation to them has changed. Still don’t know what’s changed. It’s been a single loop…it’s been 23 hours since I was at work but now I’m seemingly different in some uncanny way.

This is all alien territory.

The tell tale sign is FEAR, it’s not what it used to be. It FEELS different. It’s as if I’ve been eating the same dish everyday, but suddenly my taste buds have changed. Is the flavor the same now that I’m not?

@SaintSovereign, I know your busy, but what the hell is this program? I’ve never felt a shift like this after one loop.

I’ve shifted over time with other programs, but those shifts were slow enough that I only realized the shift after the fact. This was immediate, in my face, and so shockingly fast that the memories of only 24 hours ago are confounding.

I now wonder how to incorporate this program into my coming stack. Once a week? Run it like normal? Use a rotation?

I think I’ll run a single loop of Stark tomorrow as a little proof of concept for the coming stack.

Fast resumes today.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Wanted, Stark, and RoM will be my stack for the next year.

I just reread the Stark description, and I no longer feel a resistance to fame and wide influence. That initially why I stopped and opted for EmP.

Maybe I’ll take an IQ test tonight. My IQ, last time I tested it, was around 110-120, depending on the test, and its held there pretty consistently since I was a teenager. With Stark and RoM for a year, I wonder if I’ll break 135? That would be shocking data.

1 Like

Washout #2 Day 1/12 - Fast Prep Day 1

General Update

Ran my single loop of Stark a little over an hour ago and I’m feeling good.

Had some great social results yesterday from my single loop of RoM. I was more honest, more authentic, more open hearted, and people noticed.

Now that I’ve done all my stuff, the fast prep starts today. The goal is simple 21 days, 7 days water, 14 days liquid, lo protein keto. Easy, simple, healing.

Been off alcohol for over a week and I feel totally fine. Like it doesn’t bother me at all. Turns out I wasn’t an alcoholic or the subs cured it because it’s been effortless not to drink and my health is improving. I’m sharper of mind, for sure.

Unless something changes over the next 12 days of washout, then the plan for the next year will be…

Foundation V2/Alpha Nerd V2 Wanted, Stark, Revelation of the Mind + Mystery Titles

The Experimental Protocol - Begins May 1st - 1 Year or More

Objective = More rest = better integration = better results = run stack longer without needing extended washout = profit.

3 Title ZP Standard Protocol With Extended Rest

Title 1&2
Rest
Title 3

For 21 Days

REST for remainder of month.

Simple, each month is one cycle. In May, I’ll listen from May 1st-May 21st, then rest from May 22nd-May31st == 10 days of rest.

In June I’ll get 9 days of rest…you get it.

The system is simple and elegant and makes tracking easier and allows for stack rotation after every cycle due to extended rest but it does have a drawback. By running my plan this way I will lose out on a few cycles by the end of the year due to extended rest periods, but it seems like a worthy trade off.

Some Possible Mystery Titles

After my loop of RoM, I know that it’ll be a great addition on my journey, however, I need to allow for flexibility to adapt my journey to the growth I’m about to experience.

Some titles on my radar to address possible weaknesses I might encounter on my journey include…

Godlike Masculinity
Limit Destroyer
Sanguine Elixir
R.I.C.H
Legacy of the Spartan

2 Likes

Update - More Data

Yes, RoM DOES increase meditative abilities, and it does so after one loop–or did for me.

Here’s a quick story. I started experimenting with brainwave entrainment and bought some high-quality tracks. I used them for a specific purpose–to learn what different brainwave states feel like, so I can more easily enter them on my own. The experiment was a successful failure because I learned what the states felt like, but I also learned that for whatever reason, brainwave entrainment caused massive recon. So I stopped using the tracks, but I also got what I was looking for.

Based on my experience with the tracks, and the predictable physiological symptoms associated with different brainwave states, I can say with full confidence that I just entered a deep alpha state of mind, possibly light theta, and I did so effortlessly.

Yes, RoM works as advertised.

This is very exciting!

1 Like

Update - Even MORE Data

Today concludes my testing phase, I now have full confidence in the stack to fulfill my goals moving forward in a way that is flexible, holistic, and in the direction I want to move. I now know that…

Stark Wanted and RoM stack well together for me. No noticeable internal conflict or feeling like I was getting pulled in opposit directions like I experienced with some of my other stacks, namely the ones that included EmP. No recon after all three loops.

Had positive social results.
Positive romantic results.
Positive physical shifting results (less reactive to excessive calories)
Motivational results
And performance results.

Tonight I preformed live again…and…I did very well, better than I’ve ever done. Very little preparation but did very well.

So, I now know all I need to know in order to move forward with this stack.

2 Likes

Update

Ran another loop of RoM and Wanted today and will run another loop of Stark on Saturday, then washout for 8 days before starting my next stack.

After my loop today, I had the idea of changing the stack for the next journal.

I might run Stark, RoM, and EmpFit for a while before adding Wanted back in. I was looking at LotS, but EmpFit appeals to me more due to the nutrition and physical healing aspect of it. Now might be a good time in my life to overcome my limitations related to health, fitness, and nutrition…

One thing at a time. Stark is a winner, RoM is a winner, Wanted is a winner. But what weak links are most important for my journey right now? That’s the question I need to be asking. What is the most important weak link to push me toward where I desire to be?

Wanted is probably pretty damn well integrated into my subconscious at this point, and what I’ve gained is here to stay. That’s the blessing and curse of the subconscious–it’s hard to change it. Once you change it, for better or worse, it tends to stay that way. In my case, this is a good thing because it means that the changes from Wanted are here to stay unless overshadowed or altered by other subs.

So, if I stop running Wanted, I can expect to stay at the same level (or close enough to be satisfied) while I focus on other aspects of my life, like health, fitness, and changing my relationships to food and substances.

Wanted doesn’t really help me eat better because I don’t need to eat perfectly to fulfill the goals of the subliminal. EmpFit might be the targeted strike I need. It will also cover my physical shifting goals.

How long would I run EmpFit? Ehh, I suppose until I’m satisfied. Maybe 1 cycle per stage, and then ST4 for a few cycles to really feel satisfied that I’ve overwritten the old subconscious programming of having an eating disorder. I guess I would just run it until satisfied and then move on toward other, more pressing matters.

I don’t need to be perfect in every area of my life, I’m not looking to become a fitness model, but focusing on my health would be a wise call and would boost my manifestations.

I might have just talked myself into it, time will tell.

Other News

Stark, Wanted, and RoM continues to pay dividends. It’s a great combo for me that really seems to target the most important areas of my life with no recon to date and smooth, fast results. I can’t find hardly anything lacking in the stack. The only thing lacking is some much needed physical healing and a change in my relationships to food and substances.

1 Like