Foundation - Emperor, Wanted, Daredevil - A Boundary Pushing Journal

I wish. Probably wouldn’t work though. The subs can’t violate free will. Plus! Recon makes you want to switch subs. That’s why action is so important, you can pretty much tell the subs what you want and they’ll try and make it happen.

For example. I want girls, the subs give me girls that are interested in me every single day. If I don’t take action, then nothing happens. No matter how many girls the subs throw in my face, my free will is still above the subs. It’s just how it is, I guess. It’s like that stewardess that rubbed her butt against me on the plane, I didn’t do anything, so she’s gone.

If only the subs could actually just do the work for you. Alas. :pensive:

1 Like

I guess Wanted is as close as it could be that you should not have moved a finger.

1 Like

Maybe an aura like Libertine or a sexual aura from Khan could be stronger than Wanted. And just let girls do all the work for you.

1 Like

That’s true. @Malkuth is spiritual, he might have some input on this. Maybe @SaintSovereign can correct my thinking also?

I think Wanted works a little like this. Wanted asks your subconscious if you want to manifest girls. You answer yes by taking action and your thoughts and desires. You also tell your subconscious the types of girls you want to manifest, hence the 4, 8-10’s from the other night that I failed to take action with.

Then your subconscious radiates out psychic energy. Girls will receive that energy subconsciously and answer yes or no based on their thoughts, desires, etc. If they answer yes, they will approach you and try and make it happen.

No body’s free will is violated and both people still need to take action. You’re just making an agreement with each other silently, through psychic communication.

It’s pretty much like me going around with a sign that says “do you want me? If you do, come talk to me.” Except the sign is psychic and subconscious. So it SEEMS like magic, but it’s just silent communication.

Again, freewill can’t be violated, so if they say “no” subconsciously, they won’t approach. If they change their mind after they’ve approached, they’ll leave. Just like how I manifested those girls but changed my mind by not taking action.

Does that make sense?

edit

Long story short, the girls do PLENTY of work for me. I have to take action, no way to escape it. Hence the healing plan to over come my fear of taking action with girls that CLEARLY want me.

2 Likes

Very nice explanation.

2 Likes

Washout Update

It’s been 7 days since I’ve had any subliminal input. Today, I began to wonder about that. I’m glad I’m doing the washout, I feel residual anxiety fading more and more as time progresses through this washout.

I’ve succumb to bad habits a couple times in the last 3 days, but my orientation has changed. I feel things leaving me. Old patterns, old thoughts, old ways of being. I feel different. I’ll need to go to my paper journal to investigate, but I know this washout is the right call. I also know that I need to take the whole month off for washout. I mean…it’s been a year and

In the mean time, I’ll just journal and take action exactly as if I were running the subs. Just because I’m not downloading, doesn’t mean anything has changed. If anything, I need to take even more action now that I’m finally on washout. It’s been a year and I’ve ran at least 1 cycle of 11 programs. This washout is the right call.

I’ve never stonewalled, but I’ve dealt with recon for so long that maybe I forgot what it felt like not to have it.

No wonder I’ve been so anxious. I wouldn’t change anything, but my poor mind needs a rest so it can integrate and execute.

2 Likes

There’s a bit more about developing towards your ideal self or just your core archetype:

RM has brought me back to my dominant archetype which is the Magician. Some other subs I’ve run pushed me towards developing the other archetypes but I cannot lie to myself; I’m a magician and I want to explore the mysteries of the world to change it to my needs and desires or just create my own. The two shadows of my archetype are the Dreamer who would only change the world or build his own in his own mind only and the other is the Warlock that would use his skills to abuse the world to make it convenient for him or create an artificial world that harms the world.

The other archetypes need to be developed as much as it serves my dominant archetype. The king only to the point I own and “rule” my own house, business and family. The lover only to the point I love life and appreciate the beauty of the world. The warrior only to the point I can fight off any obstacles on my way and get strong enough to face various adversities.

1 Like

I agree with @Deadpool. Nice explanation.

I don’t know, I’d prefer to hear Saint’s answer on this, but you did remind me of an experience that I had on a plane a few decades ago.

I had gone to visit my (very new) girlfriend in her country for the first time. Things were touch and go because she lived so far away, and we’d only really been together for a few weeks. But somehow that summer, I wound up taking a course in another part of the world that was only about 1000 miles from where she lived. (Hmm…that sounds like a lot now, but it was much closer.) So, after the course, I took a train for like 33 hours and visited her.

After that visit, I think I went back to the original city and then I caught a plane back to the States. First, I flew to Japan (Narita) and then transferred to another plane.

This was my first time to that part of the world, and it seemed like a lot of magickal things were happening. Probably coincided with the general psychic opening up that was happening in me.

On the second plane trip, a pretty girl got on and sat in the seat next to mine. I didn’t think much of it, my mind was probably filled with my own new girlfriend. I probably smiled and then after a while I closed my eyes. Probably watched some movies first.

At some point, while my eyes were closed, I felt her head moving gradually and slowly closer to mine. I ignored it at first, but it kept falling closer. ‘Okay. She’s falling asleep, I thought.’ But the movement was so gradual.

Over what felt like a little time, her head moved closer and closer. I remained motionless. And then when her head was right next to mine, she kissed me lightly on the face.

I was like, ‘whoa.’

I must have still had that ‘new girlfriend’ smell on me.

It was funny, because then her head slowly moved, back, back, back the other way.

Later, we talked and I found out her name, and we must have exchanged information, because I remember receiving a card from her. She drew a picture of herself, pretty good one. hahaha.

So, yeah, that happened.

And that reminded me of another story.

Rewind to about 8 years earlier.

There was a girl with whom I was infatuated all through my childhood. She set the template for what I felt was an attractive girl. (Funny, because I remember seeing her years later, and it was like, ‘yup…wow.’ haha.)

As a 13,14, 15 year old, I made such a big deal out of this girl. We did not have much closeness or communication, but her parents were family friends of mine. She was around throughout childhood. Went to a different school. Went to the same church.

I remember that there was this one year in which there was going to be an evening soire. Formal dinner kind of thing. Probably for fundraising or something.

I felt ‘this is the big moment’. And I decided that I was going to ask this girl to ‘go with me’ to the dinner.

I got up my nerve. Pulled out her phone number. Called her. Asked her ‘Do you want to go with me to the [whatever it was called].’ She said, yes!

Oh, I forgot to mention, this is not a triumphant story.

I realized after she said yes, that I had not ever had a real conversation with her in years.

Also, I was 15 and did not even have a learner’s permit, not to mention a driver’s license.

On the night of the formal, we did not even sit together. She sat with her friends, of course. hahaha. I was so relieved. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

“S**t.”

hahaha.

Anyway, those are the two experiences that your topic reminded me of. Both are related to your topics of “free will” and “action”.

The morals of the stories?

uhh…

Let me get back to you on that one.

2 Likes

They were great stories and made me smile. You’ve done plenty. :smiley:

You’re story kinda hit home for me in an odd way. I had a dream about my ex last night. In the dream we reconnected just for a single day, one final go with each other before we never saw each other again. It was sweet, and felt healing. No weirdness, no anger, just happy to see each other. I guess you just got me thinking about nostalgic things.

1 Like

Washout Update

Feel like crap. Okay buddy boy, pull yourself together and make shit happen.

2 Likes

Washout Update

It’s literally just fear, that’s all that stands between me and success. Nothing else. I have it all. I’m just full of fear.

How do I get rid of it? What subs? I’ll do anything. I cannot live in fear another second.

How did you like Europe?

1 Like

I’m looking into moving there. :innocent: So, a lot!

Nice.
To which country?

1 Like

Don’t know yet. Next year, I’m going to go to Spain and/or France to check it out. It would be Portugal, Spain, France, or Italy.

1 Like

Nice choice.

1 Like

For that reason I’ll be working with LD on my next missing links once I’m “done” kicking out the negativity and getting strong emotionally with SE:

With each loop, Limit Destroyer will drill deeper and deeper into your subconscious, removing the fears and limits that hold you back from greatness. You could potentially experience incredible boosts of confidence, bravery and fearlessness in just a few days.

The people say a lot about PCC, DD or whatever sub being the most underrated subs but LD, Regeneration and Rebirth are. They seem to not really understand how vital working on the most immediate missing links is and the aforementioned subs work on the missing links almost all of us have like fears, traumas, blockages etc.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing that product description. I knew there was a reason why my intuition lead me to LD. That’s my answer right there, LD. Staring me in the face. I think I’m on a similar path to you but in reverse. I’m a very positive person, just full of fear. I’ll start with LD and run it until my fears have dissolved, then I’ll switch to SE for physical and emotional healing.

edit

I won’t get too far ahead of myself. TB showed me that fear and delusions are all that stand between me and greatness.

The last cycle and this washout has shown me that fear is my enemy.

I’m not going to commit to anything else yet. I’m just going to stick with LD until I’ve gotten to a point where I feel fearless enough to move on. Right along with your missing links strat.

4 Likes

I suggest doing a deep introspection while running LD and going through the sales pages of the subs you’re interested in looking for those which resonate with your real (current) and ideal self most. Understanding your “innate” (the very core) unique archetype would help you a lot as well but that’s the toughest thing to do so you could consider pairing up LD with RoM for a while.

1 Like

Sage advise. Today, many fears seemed to fade and dissipate, but I will still be running LD for some amount of time. RoM is on my radar for sure.

1 Like