For the nice emperor pals

@Azriel Objective douche or subjective douche? Do you have any evidence to back this up?

none what so ever, I’ll send you my link to psychology today article after further research and testing. Case studies are a dime a doze :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the women

4 Likes
1 Like

I am using Emperor currently (I’ve been using it for the past few months) and I plan to continue using Emperor for the rest of this year,

I have no doubt that Emperor will help you strengthen in these areas immensely. The thing is, Emperor does a lot more and it’s in a sense “extreme” because of how it pushes the user forward as much as possible and evolves them over their limits and potential. It has modules for extremely powerful reality bending and manifests challenges that evolve you the most. It’s not meant for everyone (quoted from Fire, I believe) and it may be a little over the top for what you’re looking for, so I would recommend Ascension or Ascended Mogul. Godlike Masculinity also comes to mind if you feel like you’re really lacking in the masculinity based on what the description says (I haven’t actually used it but I suspect it’s a module in Emperor). I think Ascension is good for developing the power, strength, ambition, character, discipline, dominance, will, focus and even stoicism that you’re lacking. You can always give it a go and adjust later based on the results that you get.

Your post is very introspective - you are putting focus on your weak areas and taking action to work on them.

I’m not too familiar with the “feminine energy” and spiritual lingo… I just see it for what it objectively is, which is that you are weak in some areas of development. I myself am weak in the areas that Stark covers and I plan to run it at some point, maybe even in a custom alongside Emperor.

4 Likes
1 Like

yes I concur,

the challenges in Emperor are no joke, they don’t ‘manifest trouble’ but they will reveal and press everywhere you are weak or incapable, calling you to grow to address it.

4 Likes

hey man!! no i didnt discover this on stark, its before subs

i followed my heart and where it leads me, thats where is your purpose and message is

for me its music, i get so emotional and sometimes cry from the beauty adn the mastrey and the details,

its very simple azriel, just follow your heart, whatever makes you emotional, makes you feel deep deep sensetion of joy and love, sometimes you might cry or tear up, thats whats your purpose is

“Go where you feel most alive.”

thats the best advice i can give you azri, cause its not something intellectual, you just have to follow you dear heart my friend

you just know its true, you have this feeling of faith within that is unbreakable, thats how you know its true

ive build a habit of procrastination over the years of my life, and sometimes i favor fast dopamine i dont want to work i just fast rewards, so instead of eating and working on my music, ill go on soical media

so now im trying to fix it with Emperor + QL

its very personal, but its generally about music,

hmmmm maybe, ill check for the book’s name that i mentioned and report back!

bro trust me hahhahaha its not like this :joy: :joy:

matter of fact i wanna stick with my stack for the years from now,

but i just wrote some of my weakpoins on a paper wrote what my strongpoints, found i lack some masculine doing, such as discpline determntion, putting work,

also thanks for the suggesting

1 Like

thank you luther for your time buddy,

1 just ran one loop last night of emperor and i feel something weird a sense of power or energy, very weird

anyways, i was curios about ascension and emperor, but i thought emperor would help me overall its seems like a major overall sub for a better life devolpment, i will test this engine of emperor :joy:

i dont think ill change it with something lighter, its seems like a good fit based on reviews on it, i read a lot on the forum, thank you so much!!!

yes, i think thats the best way to devolp, cause its something else that you want something

and something else that you lack something

to be honest stark looks way better for me in life overall, so if i was lets say 50 and ivew achieved lets say 70% of my goals, ill run stark at that time

but its something else when you lack the ‘doing’ and ‘working’ you need something heavy :sunglasses:

maybe run emperor till im 30 :joy: :joy: when i build my own club

but thanks for the info luther and your time buddy

read this guy’s journal very awesome journal

1 Like

can you elobrate please ? like can you give me an example?

lets say i have a weakpoint in time mangment or procrastination , what kind of challenges ill see?

or if you can give me an example of your own, something that happened to you

thanks

bro i just ran emperor overnight and i feel like a small fire within

maybe its not emperor? i dont know, but its a good feeling

the reason im saying it cant be emperor is that i just started yestrday with 1 loop overnight, in no way it can manfiest in on day, its Q not ultima

but whatever it is im feeling great :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pray: :prayer_beads:

1 Like

Music huh? Emperor might be too much. It sounds like you need a laser focused approach considering you know what you want to do.

How do you feel about fame? Are you comfortable with that idea? Remember what saint said about being careful what you choose. Certain titles bring up more reconciliation. Fame can be intimidating on a subconscious level which makes the journey harder. So maybe StarkQ would be more of a challenge than say Ascension. All hypothetical though, I don’t really know you all that well.

So for your stack, I like RM. That seems like it will bulldoze through those creative blocks with music. QL might be a little heavy and demanding depending on your current limiting beliefs. Limit destroyer is good and StarkQ could be a yes or no.

The thing here is. Do you know how you react to these individual programs? Personally I’d go Ascended Mogul + RM + Limit destroyer ultima. RM will aid in the creative process and AM will handle building up your follow through and drive. Then once you’re more established add in Emperor. I honestly think if you jump head first into emperor now you’re gonna be further stifled with your music.

2 Likes

If my custom in Q can boost my strength and allowing me to lift 33% more weights easily, WITHIN HOURS, then why won’t emperor do that with one loop overnight :wink:?

Emperor is dense though, so be careful, I would say keep it at 1, or MAYBE 2, loop(s) for a couple weeks to see how you feel. Renaissance is already somewhat dense and LDU is healing so that is gonna be a bit taxing, add in Emperor’s new beginnings (a healing module) and shit will take a toll on you SubC

not at this time, but when I do I will tag you in my journal

1 Like

im not looking for fame anytime soon , i need to build foundation of masculine traits that is all about DOING , and action, and discpline, and determination! and thats all about emperor

i want to unlock my 100% potential, and not worry so much about the comfort zone
cause my comfort zone is almost so domainet in my life its insane, i let it grip over me
sometimes i dont wanna cook food, sometimes im feeling too lazy and move and feed my cats on time

its just i need SOMETHING BIG like emperor

i think fame will come easily when i focus on my message and on my music, its not a big deal to worry about,

i love my stack so much,

as for now im running QL ST1 and emperor , both new programs and im actually doing fine, no problemooo

why do you think that? stark is as dense as emperor and i did well with recon, no overload or anything

:thinking: :thinking:

yeah im gonna keep it at 1 loop, i do 1 loop of each sub everyday 5 days 2 off