For the nice emperor pals

:joy:

its funny how 2 days ago i literally said, that im curios just why people dont stick to their subs for long time

now here i am asking about swapping stark with emperor hahhahahahah :joy:

now to the main thing, i have more feminine energy, so im more senstive to stuff im more a feeling person so i have a dominiet feminine energy

i really lack those stuff that im gonna list. and its the most important things to succed in life

i lack those masculine traits

1- lack of discpline, and discplining myself on working rather than sayin " tmw tmw tmw tmw "i will put more work into my music and more in the studio

2- lack of determintion,

3- lack of action, and discplining myself and focusing on my the person i want to be

4- lack of real drive with action!!! i have drive and the purpose within!! but barley any action!!

can you imagine that i literally know my life purpose!! and my meaning of my life and the “why” of me being born

but i barley take any full potional action towrads my goal and purpose!!! am doing 20% of what i can really do! i need to rise into 100%!!!

i mean i do take action but when it comes to studio time and spending some time making music i have so much resstiance sometime

now i know what i am really lacking and my weakpoints, thats literally holding me from greatness

Should i swap StarkQ with Emperor?

only thing honestly holding me from emperor is the rumors that it might turn you into a douchebag hahahhahah

my stack (StarkQ+ RM + QL + Limit destroyer ultima)

3 Likes

Before i asked some question about the same topic

but i had no idea that im gonna add QL and RM in the future, which emperor lacks

in terms of Mastering crafts and inovation and making and creativty

now all i need is what im really lacking and that is holding me from greatness as listed above

some people are more feminine in terms of energy and cant do proper action and put in discpline and drive and all that masculine traits (thats me) , which is what im really lacking, i have to see my weakpoints and balance im naturally that way

i know subs arent everything, and sometimes you have to do the work without subs

but i think its a deep sub-belife that i have and i wish to destroy my weakpoints

i remmeber theres a book called the "the one thing’ it says everyone has their one thing that if he focuses on solely and nothing else, and he keeps striving for it

everything will unfold and everything in his life will become better finincally, atracting good friends loving friends, everything… if you just focus on that ‘one thing’ which i already know!! i know my path!! and my way

but, i struggle with resistance,

hope that gives you an insight , thanks

:pray: :prayer_beads:

2 Likes

its funny how we want something but sometimes lack something that could bring things all together

im all in with the belife that if you do that one thing one purpose one message that truly matters and you know thats dahrma,

everything will fold, and that dahrma needs work and discpline

friends, partners, will come along the journey,

me waiting for some empror knowledge from you guys

1 Like

Use Ascension first.

It will help you with all 4 qualities you asked for, do it faster than Emperor, and will keep the risk of douching lower.

:+1:t2:

8 Likes

That’s not what that book says. Maybe the youtuber you outsourced your reading to, is a faker.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

really? ive listened to an audio book but it was in arabic so im not sure if its the same book in english, however the book that i listened to goes over the same idea that i layed :smiley:

its either ascension or emperor but i think its emperor

i will do more searches on the forum

however i wanna replace stark and ascension seems to be small right? also emperor has the whole ascnesion ! not just the core of it :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: which is really awesome

Ok.

What is your life purpose?

What is the meaning of your life?

Why were you born?

How do you know your beliefs above are true?

Why do you not take action?

2 Likes

I’ve got a copy of that book on my office shelf, and have read it numerous times… Simon is correct, that’s not at all what the book is about.

To clarify, the one we’re thinking of is by Gary Keller & Jay Papasan… it’s entirely possible you’re referring to a different book with the same title.

3 Likes

did you discover this on Stark? Whatever the cause please share, I am very inspired by people who are crystal clear on this.

4 Likes

We’ve discussed elsewhere but I’ll put my 2 cents here

If you know your deliverable/goal and are not acting on it Emperor will be great.
You may risk going into douche territory either from recon (objective douche) and/or from being a straight shooter (subjective douche in the eyes of the person you’re telling what they don’t want to hear)

6 Likes

Bro you are falling into new member syndrome. New member syndrome is when a person keeps changing subs. I’m guilty of this because I had this issue when I first started here, and quite frankly I still have this bad habit. I have a problem sticking with a sub for a long time. As I read your journal I will add stuff but I can already see we have quite similar issues just from your entry lol
Non sub related but if it wasn’t mentioned yet to you I really highly suggest you read no more mr nice guy from Robert glover, you can YouTube him to get a feel for his work. Also check out dr aziz shrink for the shy guy he has a excellent podcast and a book even called no more nice or something like that. Lastly bulldog mindset has a excellent YouTube channel where he talked about nice guy syndrome

2 Likes

A very serious thing

@Azriel Objective douche or subjective douche? Do you have any evidence to back this up?

none what so ever, I’ll send you my link to psychology today article after further research and testing. Case studies are a dime a doze :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the women

4 Likes
1 Like

I am using Emperor currently (I’ve been using it for the past few months) and I plan to continue using Emperor for the rest of this year,

I have no doubt that Emperor will help you strengthen in these areas immensely. The thing is, Emperor does a lot more and it’s in a sense “extreme” because of how it pushes the user forward as much as possible and evolves them over their limits and potential. It has modules for extremely powerful reality bending and manifests challenges that evolve you the most. It’s not meant for everyone (quoted from Fire, I believe) and it may be a little over the top for what you’re looking for, so I would recommend Ascension or Ascended Mogul. Godlike Masculinity also comes to mind if you feel like you’re really lacking in the masculinity based on what the description says (I haven’t actually used it but I suspect it’s a module in Emperor). I think Ascension is good for developing the power, strength, ambition, character, discipline, dominance, will, focus and even stoicism that you’re lacking. You can always give it a go and adjust later based on the results that you get.

Your post is very introspective - you are putting focus on your weak areas and taking action to work on them.

I’m not too familiar with the “feminine energy” and spiritual lingo… I just see it for what it objectively is, which is that you are weak in some areas of development. I myself am weak in the areas that Stark covers and I plan to run it at some point, maybe even in a custom alongside Emperor.

4 Likes
1 Like