First time building a Custom

Since i have Wanted Core, shall i remove the wanted zp from the stack?

Or is better to still keep it?
Could exchange with a regular seduction ZP.

It is enough to have Wanted in your custom, you can remove normal Wanted ZP from your stack.
If you want to focus on seduction you can change it to Primal, PS, or LBFH which is actually maybe the best option because of the healing, love, and seduction in one.

There are other options, of course, KHAN, Libertine, etc.

1 Like

To many physical shifting modules

Fire ( co-founder of subliminalclub) said the maximum is 4.
(the APS/SPS modules are meant)

You have 6

Then you have 3 main cores, the maximum is 2

The rest is up to you

But I would also remove Emperor. It’s not in line with your goals

1 Like

so we can’t build a custom that focus purely on physical shifting?

You can

But Fire recommended a maximum of 4 APS/SPS modules in your custom.

He invented it, so it’s wise to lisen what he has to say

3 Likes

Thats not totally accurate, he said something different.

He said he personally wouldnt go over 4 sps modules, but that some tester have used a large number with great results.

Yes you can… some people have done it already.

5 Likes

Sorry for my false information

Thank you @Joa23

3 Likes

Thank you sir!

To your above comment, yes if you have Wanted in your custom no need to use the main title (If you do it will act as if your doing a second loop of Wanted). I would recommend instead to just do your custom or add an extra title as a booster. In this case you could do your custom + EoG.

Just to help you out even more I will tell you which module targets specifically those goals:

• Chin / Jawline ( Mouse breather for a long period of time, correct few months back, yet to fully integrate the tongue posture) - Wanted ZP + Facial Morphing
  • Trying to correct eyesight - A/SPS: Eyesight
  • Currently 5’10 trying to get a few more inches - Emperor Fitness Height Inducer
  • Burn some fat left - SPS: Fat Burn + Emperor Fitness: Stage 3 (Because you’d build muscle instead of gaining fat and would lose fat as well because of the additional muscle, also more muscle = more energy expenditure which means you can consume more food without gaining weight)
  • Correct posture ( doing a weight lifting program to build the muscles required to a better posture) - Emperor Fitness Height Inducer
  • Define and muscular look - Emperor Fitness: Stage 3

In my opinion, for your goals I would remove Spartan like I mentioned before and add Empfit ST3 + Extreme Exercise Motivation (Honestly this is a must module if you work out because you have a level of motivation that is unreal when working out like you give it your all and make sure every rep is worth it, it’s also good for hitting PR’s because you need motivation for this).

I didn’t know about the 4 physical modules max (I have 5 - 6 in mine and I’m fine) but if we had to chose just 4 as per @Leandros mentioned. I would say Emperor Fitness: Height Inducer, SPS: Fat Burn, APS: Eye Sight and Facial Morphing would be the go to for your goals.

1 Like

To talk about your point, I believe the main reason why @Fire mentioned to not go over 4 is because of the increased tiredness you might experience.

For example, when I first started my custom which has 8 physical shifting modules (I would consider some of them indirect physical shifting like Deep Sleep and Serum X). I was more tired then usual but this is usual temporary if you optimize your health factors. For me fatigue lasted a week to which afterwards I was back to normal if not better.

That’s why I always say if your going to have a physical shifting custom Serum X and Deep Sleep are a must because if you optimize your sleep and recovery you won’t even notice the tiredness if your like and you will feel better then ever and add empfit st3 to that and you have something that I can just describe as captain america serum aha. Like you have no idea how amazing it feels to have high T (Increase physical shifting results, better cognitive results, better seduction results, etc.).

2 Likes

Sorry guy’s , I wanted to help but my advice wasn’t up to date.

Happens rarely

5 Likes

Thanks! Think will go with Primal seduction, really nice combo there, the LBFH is more about universal love, which has some really interesting results so far, but keen to try PS first

I think i would go for the EmpFit ST3 , started the Empfit when was Q and really enjoyed, also like your reviews about it.

Tiredness isn’t a problem so far, just added deep sleep to supplement , interested to see the T boost will have, i take 10mg of Boron, macca root to increase T, and have to sort a delivery for Pine Pollen because got lose, but it’s for the same purpose.
It’s going to be an interesting experiment :joy:

But overall the modules target that you picked was ± what i got in mind.

Edit: Will leave here the final custom soon.

2 Likes

Relax bro, nobody died… YET!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Don’t worry about it, bro. I myself have given a couple of wrong advice here. Luckily others are there to also chime in so it evens out and we learn too.

4 Likes

Not only mental tiredness, you feel physical tiredness as well no matter what you take (Think about it your body is physically changing at a rate that isn’t common, it’s similar to when you grow a lot taller during your teens that’s the physical tiredness you’d feel).

Everyone will have it but depending on the person they will have a lot of it or barely any of it but don’t worry if you have Serum X and Deep Sleep in your custom you should be in the low end of physical tiredness from my experience (Since good sleep + recovery reduces it).

Message me privately curious to what your final custom would be :slight_smile:

1 Like

Man don’t apologize you did nothing wrong :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you need inspiration

1 Like

May i ask how much this custom stack is? not buying yet but just want to confirm the pricing. also how long do you have to wait for your stack to be made?

1 Like

It’s one custom not a stack so you would be able to stack it with other subs. Most the modules I already had them licensed so if you do that you don’t have to buy them again but without licensing them it would cost 299.80$USD+tax then I always get one day delivery and solace so it cost in total around 410$ USD+tax in total.

2 Likes

Oh I see now. Thanks for your elaborate answer, that I understood custom really well.

2 Likes

Agreed.

You could get the Emperor Fitness at the main shop, and run it stages 1 through 4.

:+1:

This might give you ideas.

Great job with quotes from the inventors!

Why did I even show up here? You got this handled!

3 Likes