First time building a Custom

Relax bro, nobody died… YET!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Don’t worry about it, bro. I myself have given a couple of wrong advice here. Luckily others are there to also chime in so it evens out and we learn too.

4 Likes

Not only mental tiredness, you feel physical tiredness as well no matter what you take (Think about it your body is physically changing at a rate that isn’t common, it’s similar to when you grow a lot taller during your teens that’s the physical tiredness you’d feel).

Everyone will have it but depending on the person they will have a lot of it or barely any of it but don’t worry if you have Serum X and Deep Sleep in your custom you should be in the low end of physical tiredness from my experience (Since good sleep + recovery reduces it).

Message me privately curious to what your final custom would be :slight_smile:

1 Like

Man don’t apologize you did nothing wrong :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you need inspiration

1 Like

May i ask how much this custom stack is? not buying yet but just want to confirm the pricing. also how long do you have to wait for your stack to be made?

1 Like

It’s one custom not a stack so you would be able to stack it with other subs. Most the modules I already had them licensed so if you do that you don’t have to buy them again but without licensing them it would cost 299.80$USD+tax then I always get one day delivery and solace so it cost in total around 410$ USD+tax in total.

2 Likes

Oh I see now. Thanks for your elaborate answer, that I understood custom really well.

2 Likes

Agreed.

You could get the Emperor Fitness at the main shop, and run it stages 1 through 4.

:+1:

This might give you ideas.

Great job with quotes from the inventors!

Why did I even show up here? You got this handled!

3 Likes

It’s alright, dude!

I think 4 was the original recommendation. So as far as I’m concerned, mentioning 4 as a reference is legitimate.

Thanks for helping, man! :+1: :1st_place_medal:

2 Likes

No problem

Anytime

The problem is that i’m already doing EoG
I think it’s only possible to run 1 multi stager at time

Update: Haven’t ordered yet , been a couple busy days, but Wanted physical shifting is blossoming, getting leaner and more muscular by the day.

1 Like

That’s a support ticket question.