Finding my True North

Glad to see your journey brother… didnt know Ascended Mogul had physical improvements…makes sense now. My chest was popping out like a gorilla.

Ascended Mogul will prepare you for every shit they try to send at you…and the funny thing is thay you will stand your ground. 99% of man are posers, when the shit its the fan they run like coward dogs.

I would gladly go on the hunt on the streets and would help you out in your dating game, if you ever come to Portugal let me know and we can do it, natural style no bullshit.

Talking to woman should be as natural as drinking water. You should watch the Tao of Steve…use those principles and you should good to go but remember Action is the mother of all skills, even a the shittiest guy on the planet can get a celebrity if he just takes action, yes he is playing a numbers game but this is just me reinforcing the importance of taking action.

How do you describe primal seduction is helping you out? Why not iron throne?

7 Likes

I needed the healing that is in Primal Seduction, because (I’m looking back as I write this) my past attempts at dating were actually successful in terms to talking and befriending women, but no knowledge about escalating. Several girls in the past would invite me to their place and I had no clue what to do. One girl basically gave up in the middle of foreplay and walked out.

So Primal Seduction helps with the disappointment of realising that I could have had many more adventures until now.

7 Likes

Been there, done that, became better :+1:

1 Like

I love that movie! Real game too.

1 Like

There is something defining about sitting by yourself on a train or in the park where others refuse to sit near you. It means 1) I my confidence and mental strength is very high. 2) Ascended Mogul works too well.

Making them hot

Making girls hot is my new middle name. I now know most women are attracted to me, it’s not even a question anymore. The reactions are different - some poker face, some give in totally. One chick in a bikini reacted as if she swallowed something hot :rofl:

Opportunity missed?

Another blonde who sat at the park with her book, I caught glimpses of her, at one point she sits split legged, so signs are obvious. However I got a sense that she would be a difficult one as she might be a bit of a low self esteem case. Last time I ignored such a message, it ended very badly for me. So I let the opportunity go, she got annoyed and left after expecting me to approach. I didn’t.

So this journal entry is to publicly state that I regularly attract blonde women that get all hot and wet. The next stage is actually moving my arse and physically walking over and introducing myself, putting yourself out there at risk of getting my head chopped off.

Is it now time for Primal Seduction: Iron Throne?

5 Likes

What did she do?

Now how do you know?

Blew out like she was hot. You had to be there.

It’s a hot day, some women swim…

I get it. I’ve seen women actually fanning themselves around me.

And the ones who aren’t swimming have obvious indications on their swim suits.

1 Like

It’s not as graphic as that, although if she is tucking her arms under her crossed legs, then that’s something you did that she can’t control.

Fumbling in the dark

Note to @Michel:

When a chick asks you for directions (especially when it’s in front of her) she is picking you up.
It’s not about the directions
Got it?
It’s about her wanting quality cuddle time with you.

On the positive side, Iron Throne Qv2 works…

3 Likes

Good thought. After all, I’m sure her phone has GPS.

1 Like

pearl shine

I’ve now started to appreciate my quiet strength and esteem that I can walk anywhere with my masculine dominant energy and just be. However my reiki practitioner keeps imploring me to love myself more (as confidence is still an issue), so when I finally applied the advice to subs, I purchased Love Bomb for use on my main sub off days.

Early results: I felt so good about myself I decided to take my regular client call outside in the sunshine. Feeling self-comfortable in taking my rightful place in the park and expressing myself in public. No more unconsciously expecting others to love and respect me, I do it myself and find that needing others drops off.

moths to light

Outwardly, there seems to be an increase in posers - sitting close by and trying their best to copy and emulate me, not in an admiring way but in an attempt to take away from my being. There has been some dude who pitches up and acts all weird to try to provoke me into reacting negatively, which usually fails. The alpha game turned up a notch.

3 Likes

Whilst playing Ascended Mogul a thought came to me: I never deserved the good stuff. I always bought the cheapest goods - I mean the cheapest, threadbare quality, limited features and it breaks down after a few months. My last pair of trainers broke after 3 months (bought them at a discount store)

Now AM has me upgrading my clothes and spending money on decent quality items that cost a bit more but last longer. It’s an investment in myself as an act of self love. I am worth the expense.

I’ve also now come to terms with addressing one of my remaining deepest drives of unconsciously seeking out “love” from others. It’s a leftover from my difficult childhood, essentially looking at others’ reactions to see if it’s safe to exist, constantly monitoring my environment to see if a negative reaction made it unsafe. This meant I could never just be in alignment with myself, always reacting to outside slights and threats. A few blasts of Love Bomb and energy healing solved that longstanding conundrum. Why bother looking outside for love when you can have it anytime within?

A female tube worker gave me that “once over” look - the looking up and down look, I thought what the heck? Is she ok?. Also some young chick kept staring me out at a distance on the train. These strong attraction behaviours keep catching me off guard (like the previous girl asking for directions). Women on PS were nice and approachable, Iron Throne is raw - they’ll make it blatantly obvious that they want you. Better be ready!

10 Likes

I took a selfie and couldn’t recognise the person staring back: big build, powerful presence, 6000w smile, owns the street.

Man this just confirmed why Ascended Mogul is the complete shit - listen for 3 months and your alpha levels will go sky high - nuff respect from strangers, unleashed lust from women, even security and police think twice about targeting me.

I’d even go so far as to say that I now look like somebody that gets a LOT of sex. This is what women are picking up on they they act all flustered and nervous around me, avoiding eye contact. One girl that caught my eye was this extremely sexy jet black haired shorty, but as I passed her she gave off this weird “look”. Then, it hit me - she reminded me of that ex girl who dumped me on my birthday.
Absolutely no thanks to that ever again.

All in all its great to be able to choose who will be a suitable complement to my life and not a distraction.

Going to upload my selfie on my Instagram that I abandoned for two years due to the trauma of being dumped by everybody, as a giant “fuck you” to them. THIS is what you turned your back on, look at me grow now.

6 Likes

im gonna try ass mogol , Humility- natural winner

and now Lifeblood- , never wanted to try khan i thought id go to alpha :joy: but thats just me lol

1 Like

Got a phone call from work and a female HR rep asked why I didn’t respond to her email confirming me to work. So after explaining about my medical exemption (meaning they would put me in a ‘dog cone’ shield for my exemption, which I refused) her tone switched to angry.

I was shocked and a little taken aback by her tone, but I wasn’t having it - I responded by firmly answering back. At one point she talked over me, so I responded “LET ME FINISH.” I was determined to check this woman’s bad attitude – only holding back from telling her that her stressful situation is actually her problem, not mine.

I’d expect these kind of tests from above with a title like Emperor or Khan, but Ascended Mogul? Passed that test with flying colours and I now feel like a boss up in this piece. I’ve got the fire burning. Don’t come for me, you’ll get burnt.

Added to that women walking past in my path looking at me with hungry eyes…

17 Likes

That’s it!
Show them the boss!

3 Likes

I’d knew you like that one @pacman!

2 Likes

I blew the chance to engage Iron Throne where this tall red sweater chick caught my eye and was practically begging for me to approach her, so the intense drive of Iron Throne got me motivated and even had my phone out ready to collect her number.

But I hesitated.

Negative thoughts, inexperience and what other people would think entered my mind and the glorious opportunity went. I failed it once again. When others start speaking first, I’m fine, but opening my mouth to start first…? 🤷

6 Likes

Bru!
This is excuses! Alpha males don’t make excuses! They lead! They go first! If you not going first you are following.

Get back on track @Michel

3 Likes