Female friend wants recommendations

Yeah I just reread it, must have missed it.

Ok so I will propose either stark or mogul + chosen which everyone seems to agree on. Let her choose according to her goals.

I think Mogul might be a bit better to get rid of limiting beliefs, then maybe stark or EOG after a few cycles. But hey it’s her choice.

thank you all for the advice

1 Like

You are welcome bro!

1 Like

Hey!!! What an exciting journey your friend is beginning and it’s awsome that you are helping her along the way.

I definitely think she should start of with Ascension for women she may also want to consider
Seductress is good for confidence, charm and persuasion (good for attracting clients and communication) also when starting a business self love and self care are important I know that when women and I’m sure even men as well tend to neglect themselves seductress will help keep that in balance so she doesn’t get burnt out. (Eating healthy, working out and a good skin care routine).
Since she does have lots of negative limiting beliefs I would say mogul but me personally I always experience recon when I run mogul usually the first 2 loops it’s not a bad thing I think it’s just telling me I have a lot of work to do. Once the recon is over I usually start getting all types of good business ideas and am pushed to start planning out things. With this cycle of mogul I have been super focused on getting a job and not just anything but one that will serve purpose and contribute to my long term business and career goals. It really helps you build the foundation to get you to where you need to be in the long run.
I do think EOG would be a great idea but that is one I have not tried yet. And since some of the other members said it’s advanced she may want to run that one a little later once she’s used to subs. R.I.C.H has been a good one since I started running I am getting more opportunities like interviews and passing job assessments to get my foot in the door but that could be mogul at work as well.
Minds Eye might also be a good good option for her to she can Visualize her plan and manifest it.
Good luck and if she joins the forum tell her don’t hesitate to reach out to me with any questions we seem to be in the same boat. Do you know what type of business she is starting?

3 Likes

thanks!

I will let her now she might experience recon, so she is aware.
I will def recommend Seductress for her next cycle, see how this one goes. Seductress + Stark sound powerful and since she will have chosen, maybe she can have a 3 sub stack

1 Like

Your welcome! Sounds like a great plan :blush:

1 Like

Solo mogul. She’s starting an agency and needs nothing to distract her from quick progress. Eog is too long term, the healing can be a detriment to productivity for some people like myself, and it’s for LONG TERM financial success… not The success of your new found business within 3-12 months.

Also started an agency using subliminals. I started with ascended Mogul because in QV2, my opinion is that ascended mogul was better than mogul, but in ZP, mogul is amazing.

She wont go wrong with one simple recommendation that’s easy to follow, matches her current life situation perfectly, and will be light and fast.

An addition could be Chosen, but dont get distracted.

3 Likes

just want to throw in my 2 cents. if it’s her first time using subliminals pick one title for at least the first 2 rounds of listening. 21 days listening 1x every other day then 5 days off then repeat.

I wish I’d had the dedication for that myself.

1 Like

Ascension for women and Mogul all the way. If she were a guy I’d say run ascended mogul solo for six months to a year.
Her mind is not used to processing and responding to this type of subliminal input, so at first it’s usually best to keep things as simple as possible.
She’ll get an initial boost in all of the things that she needs for what she wants to do just from the increase in self worth and confidence if nothing else. Then after she’s seen some progress she can start to fine tune things with more complicated titles.
If she is starting a new endeavor now, I’d say avoid any healing titles or anything with a stage one until she hits a plateau.

3 Likes

Also @AlfaX get her to join the sales + marketing thread if she’s on the forum and not already in it.

2 Likes

thanks guys your input has been great.

She has gone with mogul & chosen. I think 2-stack is best because it’s the easiest protocol to follow.

Great advice on “healing or st1 subs until a plateau is hit” and “healing might be a detriment ot productivity”

Thanks @Billions & @COWolfe for those nuggets make total sense and it might turn her away from subs if recon is hard.

I told her she might experience some resistance so now she is aware of recon.

Since she is not much of being in forums and what not I will keep you guys posted.

when I told her there was a masked and ultrasonic, she asked me if the ultrasonic can be played on laptop speakers (I told her not to use them with headphones), does anybody know if that is ok? I never use Ultras, I feel masked make me much more conscious that I am doing something, and I feel that does make a difference.

Thoughts

4 Likes

she can check with frequensee app if the laptop speakers are suitable. Here is the info:

3 Likes

Thanks, so as long as the Frequensee picks it up its ok, thanks!

I don’t know why I thought laptop speakers were no longer ok (despite of frequensee app), i thought I read somewhere we needed quality speakers, But thanks! I will let her know.

2 Likes

Hmmm…many of us are listening to their phone speakers. If you see a nice curve on frequensee all should be fine. We had a little conversation about ultrasonic here:

1 Like

You can run ultrasonic format on any speakers as long as frequesee detects the sound. Quality speakers on the other hand are required for ultima subliminals.

2 Likes

Great stack! Let’s see how it works for her.

2 Likes

This must be what I remember reading! Thanks!

will keep you all posted

2 Likes

Ok, good luck!

2 Likes

I would encourage you to mention that she might further benefit at some point by adding Ascension for Women.

1 Like

Thanks man will do! Iwas thinking of recommending A4W and Seductress, thinking that might complement her stack very well.

But do you think Seductress helps professionally? Or just sexual/relationship?

She is looking for leadership / money subs, she is already in a relationship.

I’d encourage A4W. However if she insists on Seductress, I wouldn’t argue.

1 Like