Diamond ZP Ultrasonic

I was wondering if Diamond ZP Ultrasonic can be played on high end audio setup or only using headphones?
Listening it together with partner would be much nicer if can be played through loudspeakers.

Ultrasonic on headphones is a no go. Use your speakers and check with frequensee that you are not over -20db.

3 Likes

The What is an Ultrasonic Subliminal? article has instructions on how to listen to an ultrasonic subliminal.

2 Likes

Isn’t there another way?

If with Masked version 1/4 of max volume is comfortable, can i assume that 1/8 volume will be fine with ultrasonic?

I have a question: Can I us these subliminal’s on a fairly new product Niveto which is an desktop speaker that will play any music using AI and built in laser that is beamed to the identified individuals and while everyone is around you, only you can hear the music or YouTube etc. And it follows you up to a hundred or so feet or more. I felt a brief subscription was proper for the question at hand.

The sounds allows beaming the ultrasonic wave as sort of a carrier wave that carries music or any media really. It’s under $900.00…I just wanted to be sure it wouldn’t interfere with the ultrasonic subliminal’s.

Thanks

It’s not recommended using earphones, better use speakers.

1 Like

no you cant be sure that the level is ok. the only exception are masked subliminal with an embedded ultrasonic subliminal like the ultima titles. their levels are ok for using a headphone but i dont know how high the level is.
maybe it’s possible to check the level with frequensee directly on the headphones and keep it very low. I wouldn’t recommend it though. ultrasonic is really dangerous for the ears.

1 Like

I’ve been listening to an ULTIMA title with headphones, should i stop doing it?

no all is fine with Ultimas

Sorry, i thought you were talking about an Ultima here.

Thanks for your response!

1 Like

Well installed sales pitch…

It was a question only, just leveraging my investments I want to have the best equipment but it does me no justice to pay for something extra to support these subliminal’s. If you don’t believe my sincerity that’s fine, look it up yourselves. Again I am asking, will the subliminal mp3’s be hampered, with a speaker that creates ultrasonic sounds to deliver music and whatnot.

Thanks

It should be used with low volume, but if hurts your ears, stop using it.

1 Like

Without knowing much about that technology, and, frankly, not being much interested in it, I would look at the frequency range of the narrow audio stream that this unit is supposed to produce. I would not expect anything close to high quality which eventually may impair the full effect of subliminals.

Please also make sure you read the PDF of instructions that was with your subliminal purchase.

1 Like