Exploring Love, Sex and Attraction?! - The Libertine Ultima experiance

how’s it going with this particular lady?

@Apollo I used stark every now and then but found myself going back to AM. Right now im mostly focused on my website and my sales i just work 8 hours, spend 8 outside when its sunny or go out with friends and sleep 8. Its easy for me to work and stay focused but very hard to actually do it…

Im hitting 26 soon and im feeling changes in myself. Im could sleep for 10 hours if i let myself and i have little energy compared to before.

I did however reach a point where my business is making me enough more that i dont need a side hustle anymore. Its consistant and its growing steadily…

@Azriel we text from time to time and send each other memes. Haven’t seen her since last time i mentioned. We are close and tell each other everything.

Also, my phone was being repaired and it took 2 weeks. In that time i used my old iphone 5 for calls and uses my old Mp3 which had the first libertine and ascended mogul. I used them without a thought on what version it was… in those 2 weeks i left V2 and used V1 this happened…

I had a girl while on V2. I met her out while hanging with my friend. The they wanted each other and i texted her for him ( the same friend i exposed him to Libertine 2 ) and felt a connection with her. While out i winged him like an pro but she kept looking at me…

When we got back home i open my insta and she added me… i talked to him and he says he doesn’t want her. So i talked to her and she was very intrested in me… the conversations turned sexual quickly and she was sending me nudes within 2 days ( which i didnt even ask for ).

That was before my phone was getting fixed

This girl was your typical shy yet kinda daring book reader with an active imagination. Her body was something else. Like a video game charactor with unrealistic measurements and it was real.

We kept it going but i had no time to smash since i was busy working. Then my phone got broken and i was using V1 libertine on my phone…

Within 2 days she gets very cold and non reactive and then tries to friendzone me. I tell her that i dont like her as a friend and if she doesnt want me. Its over forever.

She keeps saying we should still be friends and i just ignore her.

10 Likes

Primal Seduction and Libertine work wonders. I’ve said it before and ill say it again.

A girl i have been seeing for a while now broke up with me 1 week ago… because she knows i dont want intimicy or a relationship.

yesterday i was thinking about her and the fun times we had… she kept texting me the next day ( today )and waiting for an opening to come over… i gave her the option and she came over, we had tons of sex, better than ever since she was so into it…

And today shes like i love you and i cant stop thinking about you.

Its that simple, its that easy with those 2 subs.

I hate to admit but its even beyond my game or personality. The subs did that

11 Likes

Awesome!

Which Libertine V are you running currently?

1 Like

Always keen to see your updates man.

Same question as @Palpatine, and for that matter are you using the new PS Qv2 version or the first one?

1 Like

Didnt know they were updated to Q2. Im using the same version of both for months now

2 Likes

Yeah Q V2 and Ultima V2 stripped out the “Mandatory” Alpha scripting that was in the previous cores. Now it’s focuses even more on results.

2 Likes

@Saiyan4Blue @Palpatine

If you’re getting those results with the previous versions, what might happen if you listen to the newer ones…

PS Is this the pop star?

2 Likes

X2

Well done on your results, @Saiyan4Blue. What’s your listening routine like?

1 Like

@Palpatine I downloaded the newer versions. Thanks for the heads up

@RVconsultant Its not her. Me and her have an unhealthy chemistry at this point. We just fuck until exhaustion… And we don’t even feel like talking to each other before one gets horny. We both agreed to take a break because it was getting too much.

@Sage_Ninjistic I used to listen to them plus a third one on a loop every night. Until 2 weeks ago where i felt like i need 12 hours of sleep every day to even feel normal. I was kind of worried for a while like I just hit 26 but I’m actively exercising and drinking water. I don’t smoke and barley drink something was off.

Then I realised it could be covid but I don’t feel any symptoms and I’m not sure tiredness is a sign of it or i could be listening to way too many loops. So i cut back to one loop of each every other day. The effects are the same and I’m somewhat less tired.

However when i got the newest versions 2 days ago and even with one loop, I can feel how strong they are.

4 Likes

I feel like my soul died somewhere. I am making enough money with my business that i save 10% of every cent, pay my bills, buy a few new clothes every month and go out when i want to. People have been asking me about my job for over a year always saying ill get there one day. Now they seem angry when they hear I’m doing well. My sex life is amazing i have 3 in my rotation including a celebrity.
Yet my soul died somewhere…

I somehow felt more alive when i was the angry, lost kid who hated the world and would do anything to to make it. I dont know why but i cant fully enjoy what i have.

I want to feel alive again. But i dont know where to look…

12 Likes

@Saiyan4Blue which subs do you think helped you on this.

What direction do you feel pulled in?

Seems like you missing your negative programming

6 Likes

Congratulations on levelling up and welcome to your new normal.

What do you want to acheive next?

2 Likes

This is the point where a lot of people find interest in some more spiritual stuff.

3 Likes

I know what you mean bro. You have everything now. The girls and the money. The thrill of “getting better” is (sort of) dead.

Welcome to the club.

Ok edginess aside, maybe we can have a bit of conversation about this. I don’t know.

Yes, this is correct. But the thing is, I am ultra spiritual and believe in Paradise & hell, yet still feel this kind of ‘standing above the ceiling’ kind of feeling. I am not complaining. I am extremely blessed and very happy. Just looking for answers.

I do think this has a big hand.

Lmaoo, this is an interesting take.

What is the difference among drive, ambition, anger, and feeling alive?

1 Like

When i came to Sweden i was 15. I left my family to live with my dad hoping for a better life instead i was his punching bag for 5 years until i moved out. Every day he would sit me down, scream in my face that I’m a bad son who does not appreciate him. 5 years of hearing that I’m worthless, useless and will be a loser. He instilled fear into me. The fear of trying and failing. After finishing high school i did nothing except play videogames in order to cope. My goal was to be happy, to change and be someone strong. It was never money, success or girls. Those are things that strong people have. I wanted to be strong.

From 20 to 24 i did absolutely nothing. Just small things that made me feel like I’m going somewhere. I listened to subliminals hoping I will change one day, i went to the gym and lifted hard because it felt like i was doing something. I found a part time job that i stuck with in that time which payed bare minimum. What about college? He made me hate studying because no matter how hard i studied it was never good enough according to him. He also kept saying that other fathers in my country would beat their kids with belts and i should be grateful he isn’t like that.

At 24 i met a this guy who paints for fun. He was way too talented and his work was beyond amazing but didn’t know how to sell and didn’t want to. So we made a company 2 years ago. He wants wants to do nothing except paint i sell his product and we share the profit 50%. For 6 months after that i made very slow progress and barley did anything.

Then i committed to using emperor solo for over a year @Psiklou and that’s what helped me at the time. I did nothing but learn about websites, marketing and ads for over a year and slowly experimented on the website and how to increase sales. Today the business is slowly scaling and I stopped needing a side job for months now but I’m still saving money and I’m learning about investing.

As of today i have no hard feelings for my father and he changed somewhat. He respects power and is naturally a weak minded follower without a strong belief system of his own. Going through what I went through made me the strongest person i have met with my eyes. I never cared what other people think but i had a lot to prove to myself. No i have nothing to prove to even myself. I don’t need power, sex or money even though i want them. I no longer need them.

As an INTJ… I have always felt like I’m living in behind the curtains. Fear, anger and extreme emotions make me feel truly alive. I am naturally way too disconnected to my emotions. Like an alien trying to fit in. I easily see patterns, connect the dots and id say my true talent is problem solving with creativity. I have always felt like this except before I had needs and goals that made me ignore them.

@Sage_Ninjistic I want my life to be an adventure. I want to see and experience things.

@pacman I actually do. That pain was my biggest motivator and i wouldn’t have survived my life without it. My swedish friend used to say that anyone else who have my life would have been in jail, a drug addict or with severe mental issues. Anger helped go through all of it refusing to be the victim. Without that anger, I feel peace but also emptiness.

@remarkable I want to save and make enough money in order to go on a new business venture/s with the goal of generating passive income.

@TheDerpinator I have read hundreds of books and learned all sorts of things yet nothing made me feel connected to any particular philosophy.

@DarkPrince " I know what you mean bro. You have everything now. The girls and the money. The thrill of “getting better” is (sort of) dead. " You pretty much nailed it.

@RVconsultant Honestly i can’t tell. As mundane and stupid as it may sound, I want to feel emotions. Most people feel things all the time on an intense level. Its like breathing and explaining that i don’t feel emotions deeply always makes people thing I’m being weird.

To sum it up I’m not sad. It took way too long but I’m finally where i always wanted to be. I just feel like I’m missing something and its starting to haunt me now that all the previous distractions are out of the way.
Subliminals have helped me a lot in my journey so far where i found confidence, love, self acceptance and self independence. But when it comes to money and moving forward in life, i held myself back and procrastinated for way too long. The reason was i had this cancerous idea " There is no rush, even if waste 10 years I can still make it. I can try seriously tomorrow, next day and so on " while its meant to liberate and help people overcome hardships. I used this idea as an excuse to do nothing. Because for the most part i didn’t really want to do anything.

19 Likes

Very honest post, thanks for sharing @Saiyan4Blue :pray:

3 Likes