Exploring Love, Sex and Attraction?! - The Libertine Ultima experiance

As much as I would love to test Libertine and also my custom Libertine its a no no until the lock down comes to an end.

2 Likes

well continue it and tell how it work out, it might be just a little too early to see how thing might unfold with such little exposure

1 Like

Well here it is. According to him

He goes to her place, they watch a movie, she acts quiet and shy yet getting more physical, he freezes, they watch the movie and the tention is there. She initiates the makeout and they go as far as sexond base… she then starts hesistating and is acting like this is too fast. He panics and starts apologizing and they stop…

She then gets annoyed and starts to ignore him. He kept asking what did i do wrong. And she kept giving him angry eyes. He tells her im just gonna leave if you if you dont want me here.

She tells him no stay and she starts making out with him again and yeah he did it more or less. So i it worked out for him, and by that i mean she did all the work for him… i was both happy and cringing hard when he told me.

Edit: I dont have that ” girl who can tell that her best friend got laid ” superpower but im taking his word for it. I also told him that im posting his experiance so he is cool with me telling this.

8 Likes

I’m laugh cringing too. I know I should be happy for him but he got carried so hard by the ultimas

8 Likes

That awesome for just goes to show the power of subliminals

Yeah he really did but just show that ever a rookie or inexperience person no matter what walk of life can be upgraded with subliminal

2 Likes

I’m curious, which version of Libertine did you get him to run? V1 or V2?

3 Likes

I exposed him to V2 Libertine and Diamond

6 Likes

I think that right there is probably what pushed her over the edge, assuming he came across as being willing to actually walk away. Being willing to walk away makes her want it even more

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign, this is what we want from the male equivalent of Seductress :wink:

6 Likes

Your cousin could benefit from PS, a lot. Really impressive results from Libertine though.

2 Likes

Not sure how he is doing beyond that point. After exposing him to it he said something about checking the website and start off with some money subs. I think he liked Khan.

So celeb girl is back in town. She was trying hard to get us to meet and worked on all the logistics. We spent all weekend toghether. She owend an apartment in a fancy building with its own gym, sauna. And she had a mini cinema in the apartment.

The time we spent toghether was so great i worried for a moment that i’ve peaked. I legitimatly looked at the mirrior and asked my self how did i get this lucky. Her attitude, she is somehow always happy about life and excited yet challenging and witty. The way she moves, looks and smells turn me on so much.

It felt like all this happiness is somehow a reward for all the bad times i had. Line the universe somehow decided to balance out years of hardship and struggle in just 2 days.

It truly felt like a different world. Like she belongs to a world far different from the one i live in. Then it hit me, if it only feels this magical because im not used to it.

She also invited me to some sort of event next week which is a secret. I will only know once if i come with her. And i am supposed to bring clothes for about 4 days.

22 Likes

congrats , happy for you bro …enjoy every moment and the opportunities

2 Likes

Great insight man! I’m happy for your happiness! May magic feel more and more natural and normal for you!

1 Like

Congratz! That sounds like a gooc mindset to be in. The fact that you evolved so much that you don’t occupy your mind so much anymore with sex. Now you can use your time and energy for bigger things.

Have you started using Khan and ascended Mogul like you mentioned? How is that going, conpared with the other subs you used before?

1 Like

I actually went back to ascended mogul and im using it with libertine and limitless. I was gonna run khan but i like how things are eapecially when it comes to work

@Saiyan4Blue I’m curious if you’ve experienced anything new after Qv2/Uv2 versions came out.

Im not too sure. I need to check my downloads to see if the Q subs got updated

I see. Heard good things about AM. Just a side question but based from your previous notes, have you been running Stark for a long time? And are you still running PS occasionally?