Exploring Love, Sex and Attraction?! - The Libertine Ultima experiance

Wow very inspiring…i never dare to use libertine with primal seduction. Used the test version of libertine and even grannies wanted to bang me :smiley: :smiley:

I know the feeling of the cup half full…my suggestion is you need to spend time with yourself, listen to yourself more, go on a small vacation alone, go into a meditation retreat.

The answers i learned its inside us, your soul is signaling you to go within…

5 Likes

I totally understand this point. Welcome to INTJ world.
What about during sex? At the end, always I think that it could have makes me feel something but never happened.

1 Like

Hey, thank you for sharing that. I admire your strength, courage, determinism and your outlook :smiley:

I am able to relate with this. It feels like an empirical part of the human experience, yet emotions other than wrathful hatred and teenage angst are often the unwelcomed guests expected. As if you’re ignorant of being alive in their absence.

I have began to feel after Dragon Reborn and Alchemist. Even more so whenever I use LB. which makes me wonder why I don’t use it often. It’s just, unusual to feel, perceived as weakness. A strange thing.

I am curious, have you ever been in love? As it has been pointed out, you’ve had your filling of sex and money - they can be hollow and often draining, empty of true essence. It might be something missing in your life, a thing to consider. I am not necessarily meaning being in love with another person that shares it back, though should a special someone that stirs up yourbeing comes into your life, then why not; but self-love, you know, connecting with your self. Perhaps in the form of spirituality.

What you’ve been through has that imprinting effect on a person, least is what I would attribute mine to.

It might be time to heal and restore.

Okay time to grind my knives and battle-axes, then go head butting against a poor, unexpecting Moose, while a squirrel gets to witness. And it won’t dare to say a word :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Perhaps we do not have the liberty to feel that intensely again, because of our status. We need to be a certain way, we need to be the rock for our dependents, because who else will?

Ever since I started Emperor, I lost the intensely good feelings that came with day dreaming, and just in general. This continued on with Khan. Maybe @SaintSovereign or @Fire can expand.

MAYBE Renaissance man can restore it.

1 Like

@Elme thanks alot man. I have also heard something like ” follow your inner compass ” which i should do once im more settled.

@Salchichon oh yeah… It very much is. Because of sex i have learned to be very social and outgoing… sex is fleeting tho, and as good as i am, i cant get it whenever i want to… and i can only get it when i dont need it.

@Phoermes I was in love, she was of a sect religion and eventually chose her family over me. Self love is tricky and for me its a journey. I think that accepting who i am today and forgiving myself is the only self love i need.

@DarkPrince well if thats the price to be paid, so be it.

4 Likes

Totally accurate , brother!

1 Like

Since i started making more money and have more free time, i have started working on my health and fitness again. I would also like to ask you guys if you know about any good overall good health suppliments? Maybe something for focus, energy or just for health overall. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions

1 Like

Heres one that really does work.

Hydrolised Bovine Collagen.

For skin, hair and nails.

How do I know it works?

I have to cut my nails more often.

3 Likes

Intresting, did some reading and researching. It looks promising and its fairly priced. Much appreciated

I have been lurking for a while and noticed my journal posts being @’ ed alot to show results. I did not expect my posts to blow up this much honestly which is kinda cool.

The problem is. My new results so crazy i am legitimatly worried that no one will take me seriously anymore. If i post them people will think ” You allready did and got so much. There is no way it can get that much better ”

Thats how absurd my results are with the newest Libertine and Primal Seduction with Sex Mastery or Diamond sprinkled in here and there.

Which is why i wont be posting them. I feel like i have said more than enough when it comes attraction subliminals and generally gave an idea of what to expect if used properly or at the very least how it worked for me. If yall want it its there.

If i speak any more about the new success i am having, i know that people will use my example as the benchmark on what to expect immediatly. My new results make the sales page for these subliminals look waterd down, censored and suppresed.

I know for a fact Saint knows what im talking about. But if he says it then either no one would believe him or expect it immediatly.

For example no one has fiqured out what Primal Seduction + Libertine + activly imagining can do at 100% success rate or arent posting about it.

Most people who use subs play them and forget… but try to explore them inside your own mind and body. Try to meditate on it. These are just things i do differently. And NO… im not saying you need to believe in them otherwise the dont work. Im saying that you have far more influense than you think you do by just using them passivly.

26 Likes

Please share some results anyway. It can help a lot of people.

That being said, what I’m curious about is how to use the Ultima products. Primal Séduction Ultima has the Libertine Aura included in it, right?

If one uses it once a day, is it enough? What if I use it once a day, then wait 4 days before I listen the next time? Would that be considered too much time in between to see good results?

Your listening routine and how you use the subs would be extremely helpful if you don’t mind.

Thank you

1 Like

Hey @Saiyan4Blue thanks so much for sharing this. Can you describe in more depth your process for doing this?

How do you integrate the conscious mind to supercharge the subliminal suggestions? Would love and appreciate your take on this.

1 Like

Asking for a routine tells me you are new to subliminals. You read the sales page for the instructions then find what suits you… asking for the routine is like saying ” what pickup line is the best ”.

With that being said i suggest you start with Ascension, Asecnded Mogul or Emperor as a start because Libertine is an Aura Subliminal that is as effective as you foundation. I used Emperor for over a year but you dont have to since Qv2 eclipses what i had back then.

7 Likes

I’m not asking for the routine in general to emulate it. I’m just not sure how much exposure to Ultimas is needed to see good results. And since you have had good results with it, I’m wondering your opinion on that.

I plan on using Emperor Qv2 as my main sub. Just don’t know how to much to supplement primal séduction Ultima with it.

I hate to be That Guy but there is no tangable answor and you learn by doing. However its very simple. For example while i am on Libertine and im out and about… i imagine my aura shooting out almost like a super saiyan.

When i see someone that is attractive… my mind locks on them… and i keep seeing them even if im not looking directly. When i can do it properly my heart beats heavier… and i start feeling the tension between me and that person. Even if we did not speak yet. If i manage to go talk to her, however confident i am feeling. It always goes well and is very intimate and sexual. Its so easy words mean nothing anymore… anything works and connects.

I still need to lead the interaction and get a phone number or social media acc. From there its very likely that it gets from sexual, into sexting and sending nudes and even to making them orgasm over the phone call.

13 Likes

I should have elaborated more. For the general idea of how to use a subliminals and how many loops its in the description page of the subliminal. You then follow it and after a while u may realise u can take more/less. As for stacking i reccomend you dont exceed 3 subliminals at a time. Hope that helped

2 Likes

Thank you
I’m thinking of doing one loop of Emperor Qv2 per day, maybe 4 Times a week
And one loop of PS Ultima per day every day. (Maybe 2 if I have the time?)

1 Like

No problem, for the future. Please refrain from derailing journals with personal & unrelated questions and or make them short. This very question has been answored hundreds of times before.

@Saiyan4Blue interesting techniques. Have you been practicing or developing visualization as its own practice?

It’s not unrelated since I asked you about what your experience is with the specific thing you’re talking about in this thread, but whatever.

1 Like