Exploring Love, Sex and Attraction?! - The Libertine Ultima experiance

Curious, what’s your 4 ZP stack right now?

2 Likes

@Vesper Libertine, Primal seduction once a week, Sex mastery and diamond another day same week.

Funny stuff. I was just in the store getting cigaretts for my brother and i was listening to sad music. The cashier girl was cute and she asked why i was sad. I barly heard her and said that im sad no one asks about my ID anymore i must be getting old… she started laughing and asked for it anyways.

We had a back and forth while 4 people were waiting behind me in line. I barly heard a word she spoke through my loud earpods and she kept explaining her self and i was just nodding and saying random words. She then writes something on the recept and hands it over winking. Its her number…

Thats it im going full emo guys. Sad game works first try 100% auto pilot. Catch yall later :wave:t3: I be on Billie Elish concerts now

13 Likes

@friday i feel like shit. I turning emo and i got the easiest number of my life. Whats not to love :joy:

@Vesper Libertine, Primal Seduction, Sex mastery and Diamond. Dont go above 3 ZP subs unless you want a mental cricis

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: DEAD

1 Like

One for attraction, one for game, one for quality, and one for talent.

More than one and I am done, or else that reconciliation :sob:

2 Likes

I like that description Jayam. When i started with Libertine ZP alone i was lowkey feeling the recon. Although i have been experiencing it with a touch of incremental slow burn over the past couple of weeks. I am starting to realize somethings. Recon is not something to overcome, avoid or even tolerate. It dawned on me while i macked on the cashier without even trying or hearing her for that matter.

Recon is like pain from a muscle you barley use. Those ZPs seem to work so good they bypass the original form of recon which is feeling uncomfortable to execute. The new recon is the discomfort of executing regardless of what you think about it. Its not painful because deep down you don’t want to do it, its painful because you are doing it. On my part i will be embracing it fully as if it will always be there and i will find a way to live with it.

9 Likes

So far this seems to be the correct attitude twoards recon. Fully embracing it… im getting very potenet results allready…

I had 5 girls i have dated, met or just briefly known text me.

3 Likes

Today i went out after work and talked to bunch of girls. Got 4 numbers and got rejected 7 times. I think i should be posting rejections from now on so its more relatable and realistic.

Anyhow its going strong with 2 of them.

Edit: I just got one of them off by texting with words.

Pro MLG 360 No Scope sexting tip: Be vividly clear with whats going on, pay attention to details yet be vauge enough to let their immagination do the rest… it will always be 1000 times better than what you could ever text or do

Bad example: When i see you i will do 1, 2 and 3

Pro example: You dont want to know the things im gonna do when i see you

9 Likes

what’s your stack now? have you changed it or are you still running The Libertine standalone?

Libertine and Primal seduction ZP once a week. Then Diamond and Sex Mastery ZP on a different day once a week.

Be warned tho. SubClub urges everyone to not over expose on ZP subliminals and to not exceed 3 ZPs at once as in your stack should NOT exceed 3 ZPs. I am doing this while taking full responcibility and my previous posts show how rough it can get.

Doing the same, or different 4 ZPs will not guarantee stronger if any results at all. I have been using subliminals over 5 years now and i know how to handle depression, ainxiety and even panic attacks. Slow and steady always wins the race

5 Likes

I think i got the hang of this recon. And after that things have gotten far better results wise… posting wise its very… boring

I met with one of the girls i got their number. We hung out, made out, went to her place and smashed, did 2 times, made her orgasm 5 times yada yada. It went so smooth there is nothing special to write about.

After reading this journal from top to bottom i realise so many things have changed. My results are far better yet its far less stylish. Its far more simple and effective i dont even need to do anything. Before i felt like needing to say the right thing and outsmart the shit test now i dont even get them anymore.

Anyhow i might have gotten my hands on a certain, Monstrosity

4 Likes

So you are saying that we should not be afraid of recon? And it will push us further?

2 Likes

@Deadpool reconciliation is best dealt with by not being dealt with at all. By embracing it fully and its akin to living with an open wound and accepting being vaulnrable. It is uncomfortable because the subs are working and to avoid and and escape recon is to avoid and escape the desired outcomes.

We all want the results but in our own terms where its safe and comfortable. But to consistently get the desired outcomes is to be ok with being uncomfortable yet not believeing the tricks the mind can play in discomfort.

6 Likes

Yes, I get your point but sometimes you have to work or do other important activities and with heavy recon, it is quite challenging :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Deadpool you are 100% correct. People have job, relationships, tasks, responcibilities, familys and lots of things to manage meanwhile trying their best to not lose their mind. This is a chaotic world and the competition is extremly hard. I persoanlly could never judge or blame anyone for anything because being a human is not easy and was never supposed to be.

Which is why every ounce of effort, determination and willpower matter so much in the long run. Because its so hard barly anyone is doing it. Because barly anyone is doing it there is no competition for those who do go all the way and reap the untold amounts of unclaimed treasures. Because its that hard, it is sooo worth it.

2 Likes

I think this is the key for the awesome results you experience with the attraction subs! You laid off a solid foundation, destroyed most of the negative beliefs and got confidence from Emperor which made attraction subs work easy and without blockages.

I only recently got started with “alpha” titles, after messing around with the attracion subs with underwhelming results for about 6 months or so.

As an INFJ, this is by far the most accurate one sentence description of our type, LOL! :smiley:

3 Likes

@HansLanda Its also good to use a foundation sub plus an attraction sub. Ascention, emperor or khan plus something else you prefer. If you are an INFJ id say your ability to value deep connections could be a double edged sword.

My style of game is similar to Primal Seduction and what its stands for. Technique and primal attraction. I know what causes attraction and how to make it happen. But to be able to forge a connection with someone on command is a whole different kind of game. The only drawback i could think of is if you want it in a ” certian, spontantious way ” then its not a matter of control, its a matter of oppertunity depending on who you are intrested in and if you are feeling it.

There is a tip only someone like you could use, if you so desire ofc… you know what makes others tick, and what they crave and can adapt to it… if you can readily supply it while staying detached and knowing when to give and when to withdraw… talk about taking souls

Ps: i read your journal. And i can tell from experiance that for the fastest results, you would do great with Primal and Daredevil… Primal = Because you intuitivly know how to do it… you just need the right motivatior.
Daredevil = Its a large boost to the social battery since talking to non intuitive people ( the majority ) is pretty damn draining.

8 Likes

Sup peeps.

After the whole Monstrosity " Incident " i have come to terms with lots of things. Honestly it was a very unpleasant period yet it was exactly what i needed. I have come to terms with so many things about myself and learned a lot more. I’ve felt what it like to be utterly vulnerable and what its like to share that vulnerability with someone who could match that intensity and then some.

I started running again. Going to the gym required be to be extremally intense and draw energy from hate, frustrations and anger. While it got results and made me feel alive… Its just another way of hiding.
Running on the other hand… its more Zen and requires consistency yet its as intense as it gets.

I’ve decided to pick up Wanted and oncourse, mix that bad boy up with Libertine since i believe its what i need and where i am at. I want slowly move away from my thoughts and outside of my head. I want to be more and do less. I’ve got the work and money aspects of my life handled but my soul needs to flourish. As for the last piece of the puzzle, I will be reading and learning from The Alabaster Girl book. I’ve quickly skimped few years ago because I was impatient and wanted the tool and advantage knowing i was missing out on so much beauty. I am as ready as i could ever get.

9 Likes

Amazing book, I recently read it and it is so good.

1 Like

Indeed, I realised that eventually. I have now strategy of combining one “alpha” sub with my Wanted/Libertine custom.

I tried Stark and Ascension briefly, but didn’t experience much. Ascension didn’t produce much for me (though I only ran it for one cycle) and although Stark seemed great in theory (for the similar reasons you mention Daredevil), it seems to lack a more masculine edge…and I realised I need more healing in regard to my masculinity and sexuality, so I started Emperor recently. I thought trying out Primal (I really liked the Primal part of PS!) or GLM, but gone with the broader title of Emperor, even though I don’t want to focus on wealth building for the time-being.

I indeed do. Although I agree PS way is probably more fun and it can get you more results, it needs too much effort in my opinion and my introvert self don’t really like too much approaching random girls.

Anyways, thank you very much for your input and time, much appreciated! :slight_smile:

P.S. On the side note, I do realize now I was more active while listening to PS and motivated as you mention. It seems that Wanted made me a bit lazy as I am not that much outgoing now. I will think about Primal again to balance things out…