Exploring Love, Sex and Attraction?! - The Libertine Ultima experiance

Its been a week since the thing happened. Which i suspect many are curious about what happened after. I would be lying to say that i really wanted to bring even better news and thats why i waited a while to post this. I dont know many users here and i am not very active at times, still i remeber my old self finding about subliminals thinking its gonna be my secret thing to rise to power and get everything i want.

Seeing good results is always tricky since we always tend to over simplify it. I have repeated many times before how terrible life was for me having zero friends, self esteem and alone in a new country. Talking about this over and over can get repetitive at times, but i was truly worse than the average guy in every way.

What got me here is persistancy, curiousity and a blind fath that the world will give me whatever i want if i work hard enough and want it bad enough.

Sorry for the long cliché of a cliché story. But its important to put things to perspective. And now i can post my results thoughtfuly and logically.

• Its been 7 days since the celeb hookup. It didnt take her more than 1 day to start texting me. We talked little after that. She was genuinly still suprised that i never give her the attention and care she gets duo to her being a celebrity.

While unreal as it is, its doesnt elevate her in anyway more than the next person im talking to. I wasnt sure where this is going and didnt care… so the frame was simply if u want me come get me!

She always keeps texting me at night and duo to Diamond Ultima and Libertine am extremly horny at the thought of her. She could feel it somehow and was responding according to it.

She asked me to come bowl with her and her friends. But i said no since i dont know any of them and because she made it look like im going there as her buddy. She kept asking and i kept saying no.

Next day she asks me come to her place, and that she will leave the city soon. Fine by me…

I go to her place, we cook food toghether and she seemed way more ” her ” compared to how she was at the party. She has an adorable and funny side that really impressed me and made me happy im there. Then again she did tons of teasing with that ” what are you going to do about it look ”

We had sex again and it was even better than the last time, this time i lasted far longer and went even harder. I could not stop and i didnt want to. It lasted over an hour and she came over 8 times but then she suprised me and started begging me to finish inside her and fill her up. I didnt let that happen and came down her throat.

After that she started acting like a kitten, laughing and kissing me… hugging me and saying shewont let me leave like last time… that felt amazing… she is truly amazing… i have never been with anyone as put toghether as her. At least as far as i know.

I stayed over and we had sex the morning after. We have been texting way more now. Diamond made the sex and the sexual tension way too intense… i just cant get enough and it feels better than ever.

41 Likes

bravo , congrats …its funny with you give women really amazing sex they become putty in your hands .

4 Likes

Dude! At the rate at which you are going, might as well change your username to SUPERSaiyan4Blue! Congrats man!

6 Likes

tenor

Congrats! Very happy for you.

6 Likes

Thanks alot everyone.

She left the town but she has been texting. She has not stopped texting. I am way too horny to stop texting and now two of my exes have started texting me including the last one. The latter of which is sending cute selfies and:

” Omg - insert on of her girlfriends name - i am way too sex depraved right now ” followed by
” Wrong Sent!!! ”

And now she wants me to come over cuz her cat misses me whenever i want!!! Im so horny im so confused this is too much… Im way too horny to do anything. Everything is too intense i get a full hard on on the thought of any one of them… as soon as i see one of their names pop off my phone i immediatly get hard… this is rediculus…

I need to get back to work and clear my head. I switching out Diamond and Libertine for Stark Q, The Executive and adding R.I.C.H to the mix.

I may use libertine here and there but Diamond will remain situational.

15 Likes

So i did a little experiment, my cousin moved to sweden from the UK about a year ago. Hes 19, good looking and is very charismatic yet he is clueless with girls and never manages to get past the attraction state.

I told him briefly about subliminals and libertine and he was like ” eyyy thats pog ” and im like dont utter that word again! Anyhow he had a date yesterday, another girl who was into him but knowing how it goes… it goes no where because he cant make anything happen.

So he agreed to listen to Libertine and Diamond with me ( I hope this is not against the terms of use of the subclub subliminals, if it is do let me know ) to see what would happen on the date later on… I mearly exposed him to it while using it myself.

The results…

Nothing. Same old same old he told me that they had fun and she kept touching him ( is that a good thing? I dont know maybe she was being friendly ) but thats it. Yet somehow she invited him over to her house to watch a movie this friday.

Somehow and despite him being so passive he got that far

9 Likes

lol this reminds me of something i heard on a tv show or movie the nogame game where guy don’t have any game whatsoever but some how get guy not related but just reminds me.

if he didn’t use to get touch from girls before then libertine is doing it thing plus the fact that he got invited to watch a movie for Friday speaks for itself

keep doing the experiment same amount of loop with libertine and diamond that’s the only way to tell

2 Likes

iT’s pLaCeBo!

6 Likes

The worst kind of placebo… One that actually works :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah well he is a specticle in that regard thats for sure. The kid has confidence, barly gets offended and takes nothing personally. But has a hard time asserting himself & raised to be obedient.

He tried Tinder and it goes very well for him with some coaching on what works and what doesnt, but later discover he is way too unrelatable with girls when he talks or texts.

Its either be his cute dorky self which few can relate to or be as a friend. Normally you would say ” just be yourself and the right one will show up ” but that limits him alot and when he finds someone he will go through the same shit most men have went through…

Back on the matter at hand. Since no one got physical with him like she did on the date, he didnt know what to make of it. But its definitly because of the subs. And she did his job for him and invited him. So it worked out. Well just see how it pans out later today.

This experement should be intresting since he is more or less average… he is not the type of person to end up here on his own. compared to us, people who are curious and willing enough to do anything to imrpove… which i assume the majority of us users are. One way or the other, most of us went this road because at one point we were desperate enough for a way out.

8 Likes

As much as I would love to test Libertine and also my custom Libertine its a no no until the lock down comes to an end.

2 Likes

well continue it and tell how it work out, it might be just a little too early to see how thing might unfold with such little exposure

1 Like

Well here it is. According to him

He goes to her place, they watch a movie, she acts quiet and shy yet getting more physical, he freezes, they watch the movie and the tention is there. She initiates the makeout and they go as far as sexond base… she then starts hesistating and is acting like this is too fast. He panics and starts apologizing and they stop…

She then gets annoyed and starts to ignore him. He kept asking what did i do wrong. And she kept giving him angry eyes. He tells her im just gonna leave if you if you dont want me here.

She tells him no stay and she starts making out with him again and yeah he did it more or less. So i it worked out for him, and by that i mean she did all the work for him… i was both happy and cringing hard when he told me.

Edit: I dont have that ” girl who can tell that her best friend got laid ” superpower but im taking his word for it. I also told him that im posting his experiance so he is cool with me telling this.

8 Likes

I’m laugh cringing too. I know I should be happy for him but he got carried so hard by the ultimas

8 Likes

That awesome for just goes to show the power of subliminals

Yeah he really did but just show that ever a rookie or inexperience person no matter what walk of life can be upgraded with subliminal

2 Likes

I’m curious, which version of Libertine did you get him to run? V1 or V2?

3 Likes

I exposed him to V2 Libertine and Diamond

6 Likes

I think that right there is probably what pushed her over the edge, assuming he came across as being willing to actually walk away. Being willing to walk away makes her want it even more

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign, this is what we want from the male equivalent of Seductress :wink:

6 Likes

Your cousin could benefit from PS, a lot. Really impressive results from Libertine though.

2 Likes