Expand beyond measure

This is very interesting @SaintSovereign @Fire can you explain if the above statement ist somhow true. Please

• As I use alchemist stage 1 sleepiness is what I feeel even after long time of sleeping. (My experience is that healing Happen this way)

• Thoughts about practicing the courses I bought for the meridian opening

• me doing the squats rebirthing breathing stage 1 . Breath holding. Walking. meditation is not my strongest skill but delving deeply into the silence is my greatest desire.

• Alchemist stage 1 amplifies every other subliminal I use.

• On- First day using alchemist stage 1 I felt power flowing in my Veins.

• Highest self-destruct behavior was with regeneration and elixer. But I learned from it. (I was using for 7loops per day ) yea too much :pensive:

• With alchemist stage 1 I find myself happy or powerful I go with powerful this felling has a downside which is accepting party invitations speaking to people you stopped speaking to because now I feel powerful to respond and enter a communication man to man . The boundaries I have before released because I feel capable to respond .

• As I watch my portfolio of investments I don’t feel fear when the prices get Lower. Fixing the car at the mechanic not feeling fear of not being able to solve the problem or dooms expectations. (This is a huge relief ) not fearing to lose smt

• There is something very very very important to empaths or the people who are sponges to the emotions of people around them. Like me .
    Before using alchemist ; every encounter with intense negative emotion live with me literally in my body and feelings and my mind for a period start from 3 hours to 4 days depending on the intensity.
    After using alchemist this ended beautifully all I can say is that when I encounter those intense emotions on people/situations . I don’t feel this depletion I am grounded on my reality harmoniousously .

• I used alchemist with regeneration and elixer
    Regeneration is overpowering alchemist or what I reached to conclusions later is that alchemist stage 1 amplify whatever subliminal I work with.

• Using alchemist with wanted/primal seduction iron throne . And people get out of their way to appreciate me really those cold become intimate apprecting and recognising me . In ways they didn’t do before.

• womens show intimacy to me and laugh for my funny comments (I never did funny comments except on stark🙃)-

• I found a practice that I am on my way mastering which is loving kindness meditation. It comes to me intuitively as I using R.I.C.H and I am feeling the most anger for my financial situation. The word come out of my mouth “be well be at ease be kind to yourself” while butting my hand at my heart and tingling and chills reverberated throughout my body and cried for more than half an hour . I needed to cry and this build up of crying didn’t happen from long time ago . And it was very helpful to me.
    After that incident I loved reconciliation and I am excited for every coming reconciliation.
    What’s very important here related to alchemist is that since learning about meditation 12 years ago I never never focused on kindness never it’s like all my practice happening in the mind for the mind the heart was out of the equation and blocked this opening in the heart is beautiful to me and a leap forward.

• I use alchemist for 3 months I guess most of the time at stage 1.

• the app is not doing great as I wished but reached 1000 downloads. And sold around 7 times.

3 Likes

Dream on alchemist stage 1

Used alchemist before sleep for 2 loops

Dream

I was in the middle of the city which is surrounded by high mountains completely . And the evil entity are coming to me with his fire .so I moved circularly in a very fast movement and made the sand going up in the air. The evil entity tried to come my way but can’t come as the power of the air was so strong and he kept smashing on the mountain.

End of dream.

Notices:

• before when I dream such dreams either i attack them physically (like on emperor) or try to escape on all cases I wakeup and those intense emotions of fear are hovering around my mind and stuck in my physce .

• after alchemist have no feeling of fear . It was neutral feeling . I waked up at ease .

Another dream at the same night.

The same evil entity tried to attack me and I can’t escape because doors was closed. And he was close to me . I used my voice in authority powerful way saying "in the name of Jesus Christ get out " my friends come and open the door for me.

End of dream

Again no feelings of fear or stuckness of energy on my body. That usually happens after those encounters.

Question: the movement in circular way in the first dream is this a skill I should have learned to use it in the next dreams. Or its different skills (bodily,voice emotionally.) or those dreams show a progress being made .

In all cases this night increased my commitment to run alchemist for longer times.

3 Likes

Integration and conversation with the subconscious.

(The work of my subconscious)

(I imagine myself in a situation and speaking about my success and a journalist give me a question/way of looking at things then I start argue with him till I reach a settlement between our differences )

(Imagine my self talking to a women she asks me a question why you didn’t do …(achieve your goal) and I tell her why my reasons/exercises) and she continues in the conversation );this type of conversation I open my self more tell the real reasons my real fears and insecurities)

• the above imaginations comes spontaneously to the mind. But I will try to install this way in my offline journal writing

• I shared the above because this is the way subclup work with as I understand. The healer and the encourager.

• Now reading "king, warrior, magician,lover " for Robert Moore and Douglas gellett. Which also focus on the integration of the different archetypes.

My listening is like

Day 1 : alchemist 2 to 3 loops before sleep
Day 1 : ascended Mogul 1 to 2 loops through the day .
Day 2 : alchemist 2 to 4 loops through the day
Day 2 : R.i.c.h ultima
Then repeat .

• If I knew I have a certain social situation I play (primal seduction iron throne or other social sub )

• Sometimes I remove ascended Mogul and play Mogul only .

3 Likes

Excellent book :ok_hand:

2 Likes
  • the manifestation skill that I use usually and successfully is the conversation imagination.

(I imagine I am speaking to someone and telling him my opinion or the best version of the desired outcome)

• one week ago I imagined IAM in a business partnership with certain friend and speaking about how we succeeded in building the business.

(Today I was with him and the conversation spontaneously moved to creating a certain business that I dreamed about year ago ) and decided to be partners in it .

• yesterday I started investing money on a dream project or my legacy (I will not gain profit from it ) but it will transform this world to a more harmonious way. ( I have this idea while USING stark 6 months Ago )

• acting while doubtful of the path is a new skill or power I have .

5 Likes

I am glad you are making progress!

2 Likes

Thanks for your encouragement :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Taking notice of the new listening pattern. And the QV2 development.

• I find it challenging to reduce my loop using subclub subs in the past for 6 hours at least to gain results. Now reducing this amount.
    My ears is very grateful my mind full of doubt. But again this was one of my dreams to reduce the amount of listening time while gaining the same results or better .

• I can only listen to two subs per day . And I prefer to do this before sleep so I can notice the dreams . If I remember my dreams this means I am not overexposing my mind. And this happens with 2 loops (ultima,QV2)

• when I listened to more than 3 or 4 tracks

• I contract my comfort zone not expanding it.
  • Not doing my tasks
  • Self sabotage behaviours.
    *Creating troubles .

(When I listen to 4 tracks before sleep The reconciliation ends between 26 to 30 hours and I come back to my senses.

But this isn’t helpful because it make me

• Lose my momentum and focus.

So sticking with the new guidelines.

Overexposing in the past 48 hours now back to track :muscle:

3 Likes

Relationship with plants and animals .

• caring for my garden daily is one of the results that manifested in my reality.

• this new to me in the past I didn’t care for the garden .

• now I do everything to make it clean , lively, beautiful. My guess is that this actions creating organisation in my day .

• beside I watched a tv interview with a celebrity girl speaking about caring for her plants and flowers . Then I remembered David Hawkins saying smth like this in one of his books about how planting smth and caring for it create success atmosphere for you.

• I now care for the dogs give them food and water at their times . And my relationships with dogs grown a lot with alchemist and other energy work. This definitely will have a different post because this helped to awaken compassion within my heart.and this is a big deal.

4 Likes

Mental state depression, anxiety and other states

• this result is an overall growth from using subclub not a certain sub

• I remember to write about this after an incident happened and my attitude dealing with it was a lot more mature . In the past incident like this was a door for depression and when I say depression I didn’t mean that shallow sadness .

• that incident was coming from comparing myself to others and there achievement . Today I noticed that my attitude was one of " I have my own journey and I own my choices " and to have this ideas in my conscious mind I kept asking " why I didn’t fail into despair and depression?!".

• my interpretation that my past self “there was no clear psychic boundaries” or " I was moved by the pendulum " according to Vadim Zeland theory .

• after that incident today I reflected upon the fact that I didn’t have depression from 3 years ago . Since I started using the subs here.

• anxiety now when happens it’s a worry and it’s at 2/10 and a gain here I move , take action my attitude is one of optimism , perseverance “let’s find a way” not one of hopelessness and despair.

3 Likes

In the past days I had the urge to go to gym . Today I acted upon that urge. In the past month or so I was doing home training but I want to raise my challenge level . In the past I didn’t have discipline or fondness for the gym to stay with training for long term . Maximum was 6 months training . I wish to change that and build the physice I love.

• Now listening to true social preparing for a meeting tonight
  • I wish to notice more alchemist energetic cleansing : ( negative thoughts coming out I notice them without attachment to them or negative emotion , negative thoughts "I can’t succeed " the level of sureness about the belief is 3/10 and that’s good I am now doubting this idea .

And now the idea in my mind is " I don’t know how to succeed"
but I will find a way

*I listen to alchemist st 1 while doing meditation for 30 minutes .

2 Likes
  • signs of a breakthrough coming regarding energetic cleansing removing energy blockages

• in my deep breathing session today (rebirthing/conscious connected breathing) the energy blockage in a certain body organ moved .

• I have an insight why I don’t notice alchemist results and it’s profound insight . Imagine the most important results I aspire from the sub I don’t notice . But I notice results and expansion on all others. It’s a shocking trauma event related to energetic practice.

• this insight rejuvenated my commitment to alchemist and soon I will add dragon reborn and paragon.

• with this insight I think I will notice more results from alchemist.

2 Likes

Business results

• a customer called me today to proceed with our business deal(the last time we met was 5 days ago and he was thinking about it )
  • he also gives me another contact where I will do a deal with him.
  • opened my work email and a company wants to have a deal that will bring 1200$ a year. without a penny increase in cost from my side.
  • I bought different products needed for my work at a huge discount.

spirituality results

• today i did a closed eye meditation (this a third time in a row) and it was very deep meditation since a long time ago i didn’t have that depth.
  • for the first time after this incident

i now feel the inner body experience especially the legs and hands without hurrying to interrupt the practice or fearing to create trouble for myself. was in this state for 15m.i love this result especially because this is why I bought alchemist to release and clear energy blockages and go deep in meditation.

regarding the legacy project

• the website is now 70% ready
  • in the process of preparing the content “vid,aud,written” (who we are , why this project will be helpful,

now I am on my second-day washout. I will proceed on Monday

Monday (alchemist st 3 *1 , ascended mogul *1 and a booster )
tu : rest

or
monday (alchmist st 3 1 , R.I.C.H1)
tu : rest . and be with that plan for 4 weeks

not decided yet . but I lean to the second option.

2 Likes

I go on sleep listening to alchemist stage 3 *1 loop . And because the feeling of sleepiness after 8 hours of sleep at night. I didn’t record my dreams . There was happy dream with friends but I only remember a tiny bit of it .
Monday alchemist stage 3
Tu rest
I will continue with one loop till I integrate the script.alchemist results are important for me.

Tuesday: rest day
Wen: alchemist stage 3 *2
Thursday today: rich, wanted and PSIT (preparing for a meeting today ) and I want to be on the top of my game. Besides I have a reunion with my old friends in after 2 weeks so a good preparation.
Fri; rest
Saturday: rest
Sunday: 15/8 alchemist stage 3

2 Likes

What does 3 *2 mean?

1 Like

It means alchemist stage 3 * 2 loops .

1 Like
  • one of the best things after the rest days is the anticipation I feel when I press play to listen to the subliminal.

• have a dream where I was expressing my anger to a father figure. Waked up from the dream feeling good and well rested. And my throat chakra feelings warmth. In the dream I was screaming.but a release happens. A step forward .

• I listened to alchemist stage2 instead of stage3 . To balance my energies and it did this so well.

-stage3 needs me to be energetically prepared well. So I will stick with stage 1and 2 for as long it takes to create the healing needed.

2 Likes

Please only do 1 loop of Alchemist stage 3 per listening day.

1 Like