Expand beyond measure

A successful stack with good results regarding
Sales , me leaving good impression on people ,

Just my first loops of this cycle without true sell and I am thinking about dropping hom it makes me little bit angry and most of the processing is focused on marriage and why I didn’t marry till now and the frustration related to that topic , I can’t marry now because I am not following my family religion . And any relationship outside this religious is a taboo and will bring immense proplems . This is not my first time running Hom but now more than ever I need my mind to be focused on work only .

So it might be rich , stark , Mind eye or (Ql stage )

2 Likes

Processing and executing RICH
Better to have a neat focused stack toward a certain definitive goal and use it consistently till you achieve that goal . Why

• if you changed only one aspect of your life this will affect positively all the other aspects.
  • some things don’t need a sub to deal with let’s be honest for example and this is just one out of many if you have proplem with social situation you can learn that from books , YouTube videos any other way you can think of but not subs .
  • using one sub and in the process of executing it you will enhance other aspects .
  • with the malleability of these subs and how it changes the Focus of your attention better to have one stack for long term from 12 to 18 month by this way you are not DISTRACTING your ATTENTION .
  • I will keep adding to this post part of me processing R.I.C.H
  • I am not shy in social situations , but social situations related to money I am timid to express my needs in a deal for example .
  • what people say about what I own , personally I don’t tell people what my family own as properties and other wealth investments . Part of this I don’t like people to feel inferior . (Before I talked about how me feeling inferior also) part of That I don’t see that I helped in creating these wealth it’s my family not mine not with my hands and my efforts . Again here comes to my mind the sons of the mega businessmen how they feel how they act . (The healed ones will think I am grateful that I have these opportunity and such abundance and I will work to grow it more and more ) those that have proplems like me if there any :thinking: Maybe they will have a different path than being a business Mens or building wealth with different passions using the wealth there family have with complete naturality ,like this is the normal state of the situation. Is this an unhealthy belief this reminds be of a documentary I saw about German billionaires family who don’t unveil there identity to the public . So what I conclude that you reveal what you own to the people of your level and above at least that is now my opinion for me .
  • do I really need to play Spartan to go to gym ? Absolutely not , rich is hitting this , part of reasons I am not going to gym or be attractive is that I don’t want to grab the attention of others on my wealth , because they may sabotage it in some way or form (fear of diminishment ) , what made me to think about this is that I watched a video from a stinger that I dreamt about before , here is the dream

:point_down::point_down::point_down:

The interview parts

:point_down::point_down::point_down:

the interviewer asked him that you always show your cars and wear gold on your own plane this makes the people of this country feels inferior and feel bad about there financial situations compared to you ?!
the singer answered with things that I already believe one of them he said that the envious man will envy his neighbour if he have smth new and beautiful , and I don’t want envious people part of my fans , and my fans when they see me in the street with the car they give me good wishes and showing my wealth is me saying thanks to my fans you helped me

The singer said smth revealing he said there is nothing I fear from I pay my taxes , not a business man who needs to be out of lights :wink: but deep down I don’t believe the government deserve by any way or form to look at what I own f*** them . This is my rebellious personality where it shows best . Let’s see where this goes .

1 Like

Rich goals from sales page and what is manifesting in my own life updated regularly

Out of this world manifestations that boggle your mind — R.I.C.H has some of the most profound manifestations.

• some one came to the store and want to buy 400 pieces of the product I am selling (deal not done till now ) but if i closed the deal it will equal 42% from the target required from me .

Manifest opportunities that will allow for even more powerful wealth-based manifestations

• instead of paying cash for marketing materials the manger of the these adv agency decided to buy a product from me and it decreased the cost of the materials .

• resulting from marketing materials distributed 1 supplying company called me to ask about the price for whole sales and I waiting for his reply ( deal not done till now ) but I play the scene of delivering the products for him and receiving money

• another wholesaler reached to me to buy send to him the prices (deal not done till now ) but I play the scene of delivering the products and receiving the check

Manifest colleagues, mentors, associates, business partners who will assist you in your financial goals AND help you manifest even more wealth.

Achieve a state of constant, unbreakable innovation. Regardless of what happens, you will innovate and earn money.

Endless motivation and a will of titanium to help you beat any competition.

• I see where my product fits compared to other , one incident happened that a new factory opened in the town doing the same product but with different quality but I know my niche and how I reach them .

An irresistible pull to achieve more.

• although I am sad and not in a good mood but I am not dull and move daily , opening new bank account for a huge niche so they can by installment from the bank while I receive my money full in cash .

• learning about new marketing tool that will help to decrease my marketing costs a loot (two days will be the first real experience)

• my attitude in different situations ( I am not here to play around , let’s tackle this )

Awaken your passions and talents, use them towards achieving your wealth goals.

• passion my mind goes back to the period where I was reading novels that grab my attention for weeks , and watched a movie from that genre .

Destroy any and all wealth ceilings, become infused with the vast, limitless energy of boundless wealth.

• energy yes there is energy there was some threating financial situations make my increased heart rate and worrisome thoughts , played rich I felt grounded and at peace . Then I did (imaginery scene where the situation resolved beautifully ) 8 days later and I received good news that move me forward to resolve that situation .

• you will not know how this energy of boundless wealth will manifest , unless you know the people you admire period and your grand parents and there emotional styles this boundless energy of wealth manifest within me and my reality like a storm in sense of wanting to touch everything and everyone to achieve the goals. Aggressiveness or a better way of saying a sense of urgency to move and achieve , this affect my voice my body language

• positive self talk in my mind at rest days I am doing long washout period 9 days and this will be the norm and by this each month is a new cycle for me .

• noticeable decrease in self sabotage behaviours and habits ( a cycle mostly r.i.c.h 14 loops )

Unmatched creativity and development of your wealth strategies and tactics.

• doing an old , not so old marketing way and it helped well

Dissolve financial traumas, negative beliefs and energies that are holding you back from being R.I.C.H.

• after the opening with huge discounts , now the prices back to what it should be and I decided to earn 25% I am not fearing raising the prices at the same time I am attentive to sales situation and will change it if needed
2 Likes

With the current experimental titles , this month my stack will be LBFH Ex , RICH , emperor and I will replace it with HOM once the experimental released .

1 Like

Emperor zp exp , LBFH zp exp

• I think it was wrong to play LBFH exp and emperor Exp together , I am calm and peaceful . I love being in that state being peaceful and serene . But better to play one of them for two loops.

• smth I should keep tracking , what made me stop the last version of LBFH is that it " amplified my feelings of loneliness " let’s see what happens with this version.

• my vivid dreams are back again , I now remember at least 2 dreams this night related directly to the subs I use . This is unusual because as I said before since using zp my dream recall decreased by 99%

• I slept more hours than the regular . And thoughts of " I love you my name " " you are beautiful name " " you gonna mail it " " you deserve the best" " i really love you " " Iam in love with myself " are occurring in my mind since I wake up . This happens before but now this happens after two loops of LBFH exp usually the next morning of using subs my mind is heavy and executing the script and I start sensing results by the end of rest day . So this is called " progress "

• I have thoughts of hatred toward myself for different reasons , that’s why I bought love bomb and downloaded LBFH , as I can remember in the past 8 months my attitude was of striving with thoughts of hatred toward oneself and others . It was like I moving forward with my pressing the pedastal . I am now feeling peaceful , serene and some one close to me I have feeling of anger towards him these feelings disapiated .

This the same person :point_down::point_down::point_down:

But the difference now is that because I love myself I love him , not because of growing compassion and tenderness toward him .

• today I listened (I was crying while listening , for me crying means releasing stress from me ) to my favourite singer in my teenage and college , this singer at this period of time was singing optimistic , joyful love songs that filled me with good feeling and then I grow up ( a lot of stories happened ) and my mood drifted to pesimestsic attitude toward a lot of things my songs style changed and I grow older . Only with LBFH the vague sense of possibilities filled me again , you will know this if you are still in your teens or early twenties or you have unlimited vitality and energy whatever your age is . Thoughts of loving myself occurred mostly this day .

• If you’re keeping attention to my journal . You will find that since zp came out and my posts here decreased for a simple reason there was a lag between listening and seeing results . With the zp exp I can journal daily easily .

• I still get vivid dreams after 3 listening days (with rest) of listening

• I have a typical emperor dream (some one robbing me or I lose smth and wakeup with ache in the heart ) I am certain this related deeply to a wealth ceiling ( the thought as follows if you are rich some one have the power over you and what you own )

• experienced recon in the form of hateful thoughts towards oneself but not with intensity like before

• loneliness sucks :triumph:

• customers calling and come to store but the prices is fluctuated not stable and this is creating mild chaos

• I care for my hygiene better bought new perfume new pair of trousers .

• when recon lessens I start having these loving thoughts towards myself .

• vivid dreams about physical changes , loving relationship , hot womens.

• noticeable appreciation from customer toward me .

• last time I did my sitting meditation practice was one month and half back … I did two meditation sessions that were so deep and rejuvenating

• more laughs when I am with my family occurred also with LBFH ,LB . Give a Helping hand in the home was beautiful ,also this occurred on the past version

• my listening pattern full 15 minutes
    D1 Emperor exp, LBFH
    D2
    D3 29/10 emperor Exp , LBFH
    D4
    D5 31/10 emperor Exp LBFH
    D6

• I will use rich exp in the rest of the cycle and maybe Mogul .

• when I saw today the person that I have anger towards him , I found that I still not forgiven him completely and still there is passive aggressive behaviours .

• one of the greatest results from LBFH is that it decreased my seriousness and increased my message enjoying life ,last night I have a beautiful funny time with the family I really appreciate That it’s marvelous .

• when people speaking about increasing productivity with titles such LBFH , this is natural you now starting to love and appreciate yourself who you are you now feel worthy . The next logical step is showing this love In behaviours like productive at work caring for your body etc .

1 Like

R.i.c.h zp Exp rich exp

• listened to the 15 minutes two loops back to back

• self sabotage behaviours because of recon

• a little bit good visualisation clarity while imagining customers purchasing from me

• may I use two days rest with rich or titles that cause recon to give it time to process more

• I equate power with money abundance of it and physical vitality

• received the new price list today and I have an idea of pricing the product that will give the customer the sense of choice . Ath the same time channeling his attention to the choice I prefer . I learned what the customer of this product prefer in the past two months .

• new price lists means I will get back to the other modalities of marketing besides Facebook ads (helpful for my product )

• recon sucksssss , but this is the case with rich whatever was the version.

• played 1 loop of LBFH it’s essential with rich to ease that self hatred because I am not living to the standard I dreamt when I was younger and Mogul and rich 30 second

• so my listening pattern as follows ( update this at the end of the cycle )

• before the end of the LBFH loop I decided to express my regret to the person I was frustrated with today .

• a new customer orders a product with the new price list and other one inquired about the Prices

• meeting the person today I hold grudges toward was easy , like there is no proplem between us (this LBFH )

• there is no lag with LBFH EXP it works instantly and beautifully . Excited to see the other inner world titles like elixir , regeneration and alchemist stage 1

3 Likes
  • I dreamt about a friend I didn’t meet long time ago above 15 years this is the second dream within 6 months .

• dream about renting Property .

• a situation happened today and I felt fear cowardice for most of the day I didn’t feel safe and felt in danger . And that situation will affect using certain modality in marketing . Tell I have a clear legal picture .

• while driving I have two thoughts spranged up in my mind , I don’t remember them but these thoughts are a rich abundant man thoughts .

• by the end of the day I started to regain my confidence and grounddness .

• LBFH is working beautifully awesome toward that man .

• " I know there is love within me " and thoughts like this are in my mind

• what is moment I lost my passion for life , when I lost my vitality , I lost with it my trust in myself . What is the moment you started to hate your self ah I see this moment .that’s why In the past few days I was wanting to sabotage my self using the same behaviour . To ensure that I deserve to be treated badly .

• LBFH exp is NECESSARY title . I Love Myself these thought and others are occurring within me while feeling them mostly in my heart area . And I know my life is going to change beautifully because of this title alone .

1 Like

Today I met my lawyer and discussed the situation with him . He told me everything is good and legal nothing to worry about .and I can keep using this modality of advertising . Let’s keep going :muscle:

• that’s what I call a successful sub journey " when you play a title expecting results not wanting results " that’s what I have with LBFH exp

• some one was here in the forum was having a rule of thumb " if the sub didn’t produce results from the first run he drop it " I am now thinking this is the right way may be , Mogul exp will be dropped . R.i.c.h not at least rich gives me recon which is a result in and of itself.

• today for the first time I have the thought " I love you (the name of the Person I hold grudges toward ) " and it occurred around 5 times it’s not intense in feeling but there is that accepting part to the thought .

• I feel my body , especially in the chest area where most trauma experience I have and a thought of " I am not disconnected from my body and I love that " . So this means LBFH tackled highly important relationship and made me forgiving or loving or accepting . Let’s see what’s the next issue it will tackle .

• I dreamt I am setting with a mega businessman one of the richest in the world , and he is my friend and situation was so natural .

• in that day I focused my mind on ( I need to have connections with people of influence ) and I am playing stark so it’s worth while goal to focus on

• after second loop of stark , I have a confident thought in my head about me as a rich man .

• to guide LBFH consciously I will answer some questions related to healing and things I would heal then play LBFH Experimental . Excited to try this :sun_with_face:

• sales machine started rolling again after the price increase , but stark is the man here . Because stark was at first month were we did good sales .

• this is a pure result from lBFH exp , since long time ago I wanted to master Abraham Hicks process rampage of appreciation . And now I am started to be able doing it and feel authentic appreciating what I write about.

• sexual dream , innovative dream and conversation dream with friend .

• while doing my rebirthing practice came to my the archetype (priest) the name May be misleading . And may be this how I express stark .

Both Servers and Priests are community minded, but while Servers like to connect with individuals and attend to practical needs, Priests create and lead the communities. In order to fulfill their mission, they need to engage the support of other people. To spread the word, they need a platform and a following from which to reach out. These could be called a pulpit and a congregation respectively (to keep the ecclesiastical flavour), although lectern and supporters would be the modern equivalents. Priests are very successful at motivating people to support a cause, collecting signatures for a petition, setting up a campaign, putting on a benefit gig. If they find themselves leading an army, they can rally the troops brilliantly, like Joan of Arc and Napoleon. Even the most modest Priest will have a devoted following among their friends and colleagues.
From the book and other lines are speaking directly to me .

1 Like

This is my listening schedule for the experimental titles :

D1 Emperor exp, LBFH
D2
D3 29/10 emperor Exp , LBFH
D4
D5 31/10 emperor Exp LBFH
D6
D7 2/11 rich*2
D8
D9 4/11 LBFH Mogul rich 30 second
D10 5/11
D11 6/11 LBFH Mogul *2
D12
D13 8/11 LBFH stark 30sec rich
D14
D15 10 /11 LBFH stark *2 rich *1
D16 11/11
D17 12/11 LBFH stark rich *2

LBFH Experimental is awesome
Stark experimental instant results
Rich experimental results in Form of recon (this is a result for me )
Emperor and Mogul not so good (like I was listening to a music file , not a subliminal messages)

• LBFH helping me by not building walls and armour around my heart area any more by not taking others behaviour personally .

• I wish all this recon from rich , didn’t go in vain .

• I am speaking my challenges to the person I forgive , in my imagination . This is progress because in the past I was blaming him for my challenges .

• “i am certain that I will do good progress” AT automatic thought

1 Like

Hey , buddies .

I want to watch business men in action , programs or movies that looks like preferable programs (because YouTube already giving me a lot of movies ) I am looking for smth close to genuine authentic daily life of a business man

1. Trump tv shows
  2. shark tank

You know like we are watching Mr Olympia training at the gym or football teams training at the field before regular match in the league , I want to watch business men in action

So please share your suggestions and thanks in advance :pray::blue_heart:

@lion @Houdini @Malkuth @StateOfBeing @Simon @James @billions @TheBoxingScientist @fry @RVconsultant and any one have suggestions for such questions . You are all welcome :smiley:

2 Likes

You’re looking for TV shows and movies about business people?

And not fictional ones right? Real non-fiction like Shark Tank, not a show like Suits, correct?

Have you looked into the Alex Hormozi YouTube channel? That will have the MOST golden nuggets of information for you to learn from the best. He breaks down everything he’s ever done + how he’s made his decisions very well

3 Likes

I don’t watch business programs so unfortunately I can’t help with this :pray:.

1 Like

Yes

First time to hear about him , I will look into his channel thanks!

• With stark I want to get out meet people socialise focusing on the networking & marketing aspects of the business . As a result my Focus on the accounting work decreased a lot to the bare minimum, opposite to what was happening with Mogul .

• LBFH,stark ,rich stack . Rich recon override LBFH positivity and light heartednes

• depressive episode , but it will pass.

• good sale that reignited my hope , that’s proplem because this means I am dependent on outside circumstances .

• reconciliation energy unclogged to lightness , satisfaction & positive expectations . Let’s see how this washout period work .

3 Likes

What is being powerful means

• I feel powerful when I am safe & secure , so here comes the question what subs build those feelings (I don’t think there is any That target safety and security ) . I think of these thoughts because RICH . People who achieved stable success are safe and secure & protected . They have the sense that " I am supported " this sense comes from faith , upbringing or other sources . But nevertheless there being are rooted in sense of safety security .
2 Likes

Let’s put these quotes here from book “jealousy and envy views on two powerful feeling” this is rich manifestation I am looking at this topic because it’s related to my relationship with money

It is important and fruitful to clearly delineate the differences between envy and jealousy. The Oxford English Dictionary’s definition of jealousy
implies a resentfulness toward another on account of known or suspected rivalry; troubled by the belief, suspicion, or fear that the good that one desires to gain or keep for oneself had been or may be diverted to another;
resentfulness toward another on account of known or suspected rivalry, for example in love and affection, especially in sexual love. It is interesting that jealousy is also defined as intolerant of unfaithfulness, solicitous for preservation of rights, vehement in wrath, desire, or devotion. This last meaning seems to involve passion and a certain belief in and reliance on justice and loyalty.
The meaning of envy is rather different. The definition speaks of grudg-ing contemplation of more fortunate persons, of people with advantages; envy is related to invidere, to look upon in a bad sense; malice, enmity; mor-tification, and ill will occasioned by the contemplation of another’s superior advantages. Also in a more neutral sense, to wish oneself on a level with
another in some respect, or possessed of something that another has.

Jealousy requires the capacity of relating on a three-person relation-
ship level, on an oedipal level. Jealousy is linked with rivalry for the love,
attention, and possible privileges from a third. It arises from a belief or
fear that the love object may divert some or all of his or her love or atten-
tion to another. A profound feeling of unfairness and betrayal is often
present in the fantasies of the jealous person and can often be the basis for
the hatred and wish of revenge the individual experiences. We have all
had to struggle in the course of development with our feelings of ambiva-
lence toward our love objects, and jealousy is usually linked with suspi-
ciousness toward the desired object or the rival. The feeling of jealousy
can call for violent hatred and a strong wish for revenge. It is often accom-
panied by powerful feelings and fantasies of being tricked and deceived,
both by the object of devotion and by the rival. The difference between
jealousy and feelings of envy has mainly to do with the fact that the vic-
tim of jealousy feels less completely at the mercy of the other as he or she
has already achieved more complex, somewhat more mature and multiple
object relationships.

That’s what a healing for money Negative beliefs should work on

In jealousy I feel: “I am the one who has been excluded from love. I am standing outside of an intimate relationship that is particularly precious to me.”1 Behind jealousy, there is always a sense of loss, and with that, acute pain and sadness, but also a feeling of humiliation and shame.

Another interesting differentiation is one that goes back to Nietzsche and was introduced into the analytic debate by the Swiss analyst Brigit Barth (1990)—the one between common envy and existential envy: com-mon envy is conscious, loud, and vehement. It wants to take what the other has and demands a simple reversal of inequality, not the establish-ment of justice. Existential envy is secret, veiled, and quiet. This envy knows it cannot have what it admires. This hopelessness causes despair, rage, rebellion, and hatred, together with the conviction not to be able to survive without the desired value. It wants the humiliation, disempower-ment, and destruction of the envied one.

3 Likes

Fourth month stack ideas

Daredevil , stark , LBFH
Daredevil,stark , alchemist st 1
Daredevil stark elixer.
Daredevil stark mogul
Ascension, daredevil, Hom

But I decided to play the last one

Ascension, daredevil, Hom ( I will give emperor exp ) a new try till these titles updated to zp v2

1)I have good results with daredevil and Hom in Qv2
2) I want to discover Ascension increased confidence and number of sales
3) and Hom because this is my main focus

Beside give myself time for the bloom of the past stack

3 Likes

There were change of plans smth happened that stressed me and the next day requires more love energy and relaxation .

So I started my cycle with LBFH and decided to give Mogul exp a try . And it was worth it .

Waked up at 5 am and the energy in chest area was building up like a volcano not in heat but in intensity I was aware of that and slept while this energy lessened a bit little . It was a pleasant feeling and I know what is happening is clearing traumas in that area . And a Mogul related dream where I dreamt with most of people who were with me at college and succeed in their life using traditional path learn find a job marry have children .

• what happened yesterday made me more determined to always have title that increases your energy level smth like lBFH , sanguine , or any other title. A MUST .
3 Likes