Example of a real life khan in this time?

biden

Khan is a seducer and scary

You can’t be serious!!! :joy:

1 Like

You gotta laugh these days!

Old school OG Alpha.

Yep, I saw his movie, and thought OMG he was a real alpha!

1 Like

@Alphamale i thought you are studying to become a scientist ? i encourage you to listen to rvconsultant. He is an oracle of infinite wisdom.

1 Like

Would you consider Mahatma Gandhi an alpha ?

As alpha as the Dalai Lama and the Pope.

Well he defied british rule despite being imprisoned. He led over 50, 000 people on the great salt walk to defy the salt monopoly the british imposed at the time.

How can you compare Dalai Lama and the Pope with Gandhi ?. I am sorry you know very little about who he was and what he achieved.

1 Like

He comes in fake alpha category

:100: . Absolute truth

1 Like

Drake!

I would say muhammad ali

Dude was definetly a khan

@Mike_Tyson would whoop em

1 Like

Anyone who is a multimillionaire with followers can count as embodying the khan spirit

1 Like

I agree, Putin is not a Khan. Putin would rather be “PCC + Chosen + GLM Commander + Beyond Limitless + Inner Circle”.

50 cent is definately khan. Probably the closest example I can think of.

The guy had beef with the biggest drug dealer in Queens (before any record deal) and still didn’t back down while dragging the beef. Once the guy got arrested for life, he became friends with and took pictures with the guys deputy.

This is where his beef with murder Inc (which was part owned by the guy) started and that beef led to his other beefs with ja rule, fat Joe etc.

I can’t think of anyone who is more of a “Khan”.

The guy got a book with Robert Greene about fearlessness.

The guys own enemies call him “the devil” and Satan :joy:

2 Likes

Khal Drogo I said it cry about it

4 Likes

Muhammad Ali Junior from Baki.

1 Like