Example of a real life khan in this time?

I don’t know what this means. Do you not want to run GLM?

1 Like

yes!
I guess I should do that
you talked about running sth solo
u know when I run khan+commander+glm nowadays
it gives me some boost and confidence
when I run glm solo
that dominance, that charisma and that attraction of women will be vanished
I am sure there is no problem with that
but I subconsciously have a problem with this matter, its like a setback
and I think i should concur this matter
some of my senses tell me to run dragon reborn solo
cus I asked jacast for things like anxiety and laziness, he recommended dragon reborn
if I solve this problem of fear from people’s judgement, I am good to go
any opinion?
but I also wanna be sure that, can dragon reborn give me that charisma and little bit of everythig for sometime to run it solo? or even better, can it vanish that deep fear of not being alpha?
@James

:gorilla: :gorilla: :gorilla:

1 Like

you would not beleive it

I only ran 2 loops of DR ZP, and my productivity tanked - I didn’t want to do anything remotely productive for a couple of days. Perhaps I would have gotten past that issue if I gave DR more time, but that didn’t fit my life right now, so I switched to QL ST1. I’m only 2 loops in, but I haven’t had any productivity issues with QL, and it seems to be helping me focus.

Everyone is different though, so maybe DR will work well for you. I’ve read lots of positive responses.
QL feels like a better fit for me though. Plus, it has healing of its own, so win-win.

Quantum Limitless: Ultimate Learning and Productivity Multi-Stage Subliminal - SubliminalClub

Even Putin will shake at the mere mention of your name

1 Like

haha…

1 Like

I think if you want to run DR, then DR would likely show its results more consistently than the other programs you would run.

I’d encourage you to make a decision: healing or your previous plan of possibly Stark, QL, and
GLM.

1 Like

Saint said Stark+commander+GLM would be too aggressive
But what to do? Tomorrow got a fight appointment :grin:

You could start with 1 program, rather than listen to all 3 to begin with.

1 Like

That is exactly my problem

Whatttt???

Yeah
Lets kick some ass

In comparison, the real shit were Rockstars from the 70’ to early 90’.
A guy like Jimi Hendrix who had women appear to this house semi-naked ready for sex just for the sheer experience of being with this talented guy.
This type of guys were mythical beasts out of their talent alone, not from twitter wars, MTV overexposure or imaginary enemies battles that many rappers make up.
Today, the music industry is full of “fake alphas”, products created by savvy cultural producers.

3 Likes

Saint said that GML alone is very potent around women.

1 Like

Putin

Nope. A Khan is a seducer. Doesn’t need to rule by fear. I don’t think Putin fits in any of the archetype these subs create. Maybe Emperor but I’m not even sure.

3 Likes

biden

Khan is a seducer and scary

You can’t be serious!!! :joy:

1 Like