Entering the Villian Era

Thanks for letting me know, I saw this but hadn’t thought about it. Gah.

1 Like

Damn. I haven’t posted for a whiiiilleee.

I just haven’t felt the need however the new title of the thread is exactly how I’m feeling and that is exactly what I’ll be doing, with a change in subs (yeah, I’m droppin’ stuff) because part of my focus has changed and upon good advice from some experienced users it makes sense.

I’ll be droppin’ Khan in place of Emperor whilst still keeping EoG so I can work more on wealth. Khan built upon the alpha concept I want, which I’m sure Emperor will also, but certain things just weren’t gelling, such as productivity and stuff which I felt a lack of (I’m aware of missing Stage 3 of Khan and heading to Stage 4).

I want to focus more on productivity, especially with dance and building a business outside of dance. My initial focus is still there, to become an alpha and become stronger in myself, etc - exactly what Khan has offered, but I need a different look into it.

Emperor will gel a lot more on the wealth side too with EoG plus probably won’t be as dense as Khan is. Many other reasons beyond that also.

Anyhow.

People have painted me as the Villian so let’s be become one.

Let’s Enter my Villian Era.

An utter transformation on the right path.

I’ll expand on more of this later, but these two pictures are how I feel and how my year of 2023 is going to be:

6 Likes

Nah. Emperor gave me exactly what I needed in productivity.

I had a meeting at 10am (I’m not necessarily a morning person) and ran off 4 hours or less sleep. Went to the meeting pretty joyful regardless and it was a good one.

Ran Emperor and immediately started working and choreographing a new piece which needs editing but I’m happy with! Choreographing is starting to become fun for me again which is a big W.

Taught my class and had a bunch of people (thank you EoG???) so I made money which will help with rent and also general surviving haha.

Came home and started already editing the video for my class of my solo. Will be posting probably sometime this week as I have other videos to edit too.

Felt quite productive doing little errands in between and working on stuff. Editing normally takes me a couple days to get to but as soon as I got home from class I got straight to it.

Also I kind of stood my ground with someone who needs to pay me, I’m normally nice and let people pay for things when they want as I don’t want to alienate but I told her exactly what I needed and how much etc as it was a conversation I was worried about however I said what I needed to and I’m proud I let it happen.

This is my first time using V2 of Emperor ZP and it’s kicking me right where I need it to.

7 Likes

Love this idea of embracing your inner villain

2 Likes

I’m glad you like it honestly.

I was even nervous about posting and updating my thread because I knew I had made a commitment to Khan and that you in particular had eyed the thread so I didn’t want to let anyone down but at the same time Khan just isn’t the plan anymore and Emperor already feels a better fit.

I’ve already felt more confident, dominant and most definitely productive even in less than 24 hours on Emperor.

2 videos already edited, they don’t take long but I’ve literally procrasinated on editing one of them for a week.

There’s one video of a friend I haven’t edited for THREE WEEKS and that I want to do now but I’m gonna need to sleep. It’ll be done in the morning tho.

3 Likes

Woahhhh I haven’t posted in my journal for over a month.

There’s a reason to my absence and that is success.

I’ve been busy working on my class, my choreography and all that jazz. I’m getting more people coming to classes and I’m promoting A LOT. If you’re friends with me on instagram you probably see me promote my class nearly every day since Saturdays/Sundays.

I’ve been getting editing and all that done too so I’m super proud of myself.

I also raised the prices of my class by £2. Doesn’t sound like a lot but it’s now £10 per class so I’m making around £100 per class or more. Normally a lot more. People love giving me money and I’m not gonna complain about it.

People are respecting me, as they should. I’m glad Emperor has given me the respect I needed for me and from other people too. I’m also talking in a more positive light and being more in demand with myself and others.

Everything is just working out in my favour, as it should be - my favourite motto too.

The only thing that I want to work on is my limiting beliefs toward my kink and how it’s viewed by myself and others. Besides that, everything is going wonderfully.

Oh, I’ve also been given an opportunity to teach another weekly class at a new studio & also someone randomly asked me to cover their class so that’s even more money.

I’m doing great tbh.

10 Likes

So I haven’t journaled in over a month. I’ve been pretty busy to be honest.

I’m here on the Forums every day but mainly looking over stuff rather than posting as I’m focusing more on my classes, working out and whatever else I need to do.

Keeping things short.

Currently my stack is Paragon and EoG.

Had to choose Paragon because my knee got injured two weeks ago and I’m working on rehabbing it since dance is my one and only career choice - that I want and I’m passionate about.

After adding Paragon to my EoG stack I realised I wanted to make a stack that benefits me entirely - physically, financially and spiritually. Unfortunately Paragon won’t be in my stack as the healing will take over - which is fine but I’m mainly using it for my knee/rehabbing time - so ultimately will end up making a Apex Spartan/Legacy of the Spartan custom in the future. This will be my physical/fitness portion.

EoG continue to in my stack - it’s my ultimate success sub. Talking about success - this week I had my biggest and most successful class to date in a while. One of - if not my favourite classes of my life that I’ve ever taught. I’m so proud of myself. I literally created something people loved and I truly put it down to EoG being the success sub I needed/wanted. People have been telling me they’re constantly going over the choreo and that they love the choreography and can’t wait until I reteach it. It’s people’s favourite. This will most definitely be my success/financial portion of my stack.

So I’m hoping to get Revelation of Spirit - as I’ve been reading the thread recently - very closely - and am seeing incredible results. Saint saying that you won’t need AsC if you’re using RoS has me very curious about things that I could manifest - we all know I’m into this by now so I’m incredibly intrigued and hoping to use it v soon.

I’m still having successes and will continue to do so. I just know it.

I’m in my winner era.

P.s. it’s all mindset.

6 Likes

Glad to hear you are doing well.

On a side note, the name changes on this forum are really annoying xD

3 Likes

I’m doing great dude, how are you doing?

I’m sorry haha, I changed my name on everything - every social and whatever else to this but with my name on the end.

It was kind of like a rebirth for me. Sorry man :sob:

3 Likes

Was using Khan Stage 4 & EoG Stage 3. Had some pretty great results but taking one/two cycle(s) off to run Genesis as I know there’s more than just what I’m doing now, I just don’t know what so I’m hoping Genesis helps me find the purpose I’m looking for :slight_smile:

Got hit on A LOT recently during my Khan run in the past couple weeks.

Last week I went to go meet a guy from Grindr (not a hook up, never a hook up) and when I went to go meet him I went to Aldi and helped this guy in the queue, left Aldi and this guy FOLLOWED ME IN HIS CAR to near the guys house I was going to and hit on me…like…so forward saying things like

‘I like the look of you’ ‘you’ve got great muscles’ ‘what’s your number’ ‘what you doin’ tonight?’ ‘You busy?’ Etc.

Not my type and so sleezy with it, but definitely a manifestation lmao. Not the only guy to hit on me, just the one that was so forward with it.

Anyway, time for Genesis.

4 Likes