Entering the Villian Era

Hey peeps,

I thought I’d open a new journal on here since my old one I think is being put on pause for now. I wanted and need a fresh start, for my journal and for my life.

I haven’t journaled for a while. I went on a healing streak and it resulted in my absence on the forum, social media in general and took me away mentally in life.

Now I’m back and ready to work on myself. That is my entire focus for this stack I’m about to mention and my life. I’ll also expand upon the reasonings for this stack.

After speaking to @bombayduck & @Invictus I’ve decided on a transformational stack of KHAN & LBFH.

I’m ready to take my life back. Truly.

Backstory:

In 2020 my life was turned upside down by rumours which were absolutely life changing and have triggered me immensely. These rumours lasted until the beginning of this year but have affected me still. At the time they ruined my career, they took away my main income, they turned friends and everyone against me and it disrupted my life massively. The people behind these ruined my passion for dance - the one thing I wanted to do and pursue. To the point I made my social media private, I don’t post on Tiktok, I literally stopped my dance classes in February of this year and just started classes again a couple weeks ago but invite only.

What was their reasoning behind this? Because they hated my ex purely because he was a strict teacher and said it how he saw it. He criticised people in dance, with good intentions, but people don’t like the truth and wanted to be in a lovey dovey ‘non-toxic’ place where they can lie to each other about how amazingly good they are when they’re not. I believe in celebrating people but I don’t believe in getting a trophy just for showing up like Gen Z (obviously not all of) do. Believe me when I say I’m one of the most supportive people you’ll meet - but I’m also very fair.

I was also pinpointed because they found out I was doing my kink with guys who were younger than me (bear in mind, legal - me and my ex were in a mutual open relationship too). And when I say guys, I mean a couple. I’m not a very sexual person and never wanted to be, I’ve always wanted a relationship with one person and one person only. So, they made rumours about me and ruined everything.

I’m done being haunted by this. It’s time to dominate, find my love for myself again and be in the game of life. I’m not allowing this to trigger me anymore. I want to be over it.

That’s where Khan & LBFH step in.

Also, I’m not sharing this for sympathy. But I’m getting this out of my head where it’s been for the past two/three years. I’ve spoken to people about it but I’ve not got it where it needs to be. I also want to be honest with my subliminal family because a lot of you knew I was struggling but not why.

However…It’s time for a transformation in ALL areas of my life & this is where it starts.

I want to ask a favour of my brothers, sisters and non-binary pals.

I have a habit of switching subs (I blame ADHD) way too early and not doing cycles upon cycles of these subs. I’ve always gotten results but I want to be consistent and persistent.

So to my fellow community:

@bombayduck @Invictus @Ingress @Lion @Malkuth @Apollo @Vesper @Hoppa @Joa23

Please keep me accountable with this stack for a while. As of right now, obviously, I don’t want to switch and I want to be consistent but I know in a couple weeks it’ll be me wanting to change. Please keep me in line.

I’m going to run Khan Stage 1 in a second. I know, more healing, but a necessary one towards my goals.

I’m a WOUNDED King for now, but coming back a stronger one.

P.s. If you weren’t tagged, I probably don’t talk to you as much as much as the others but everyone is welcome to this journal. I’d like this to be an honest safe zone for us to communicate.

21 Likes

Just ran my first loop of Khan Stage 1. Feeling pretty good.

Will be running LBHF on Tuesday, and alternating every 2 days for the next 21 days.

4 Likes

And the processing has started. Felt this more than any other title I’ve used, whether healing or not. I know it’s started doing something already.

Also had a ‘why the f am I worried about this’ kind of moment on this. Felt a confident incoming also.

2 Likes

I feel honored and I love your journey and I believe in you. I’ve honestly been off the forum lately after a horrible experience with one of the people I use to call a friend who was on here as well. I might not be go on this forum often or even journal a lot but I always be there to read your journal and help you with your journey if I can :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Always man. We spoke quite a bit so I’d love your input when you’re ready for it. I’m sorry you had that experience my man. I understand why you wouldn’t be here.

You know I appreciate you and would want your feedback and words my dude.

2 Likes

Thank you! If anything just tag me when you need advice or message me privately and I will be happy to help you any time :slight_smile:

1 Like

A fresh start is always satisfying but after a while the journey does seem trudging and boring.

I have this new idea which could help with regard to wanting to change stack. I think it espcially comes from being on a particular stage in a multi-stage and wanting a change.

The idea is to do only 1 cycle of each stage. And then go back and do that again. It will make it feel easier to do.

All the best on this journey, Wounded King! May you be made whole by the end of it.

3 Likes

Appreciate it dude. Will do. Love you brother :sparkling_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

This does sound like a much better plan. Will probably stop me switching so much. Time for commitment from here on out. Once cycle each stage on repeat it is.

2 Likes

I can already feel a ease of some kind of transformation.

I saw a post on Instagram last night from Dylan James, a Law of Assumption YouTuber, who wrote these:

These gave me a sense of worry at first because I was like what about the rumours? What about the triggers?

Then after I played Khan I thought…f the triggers. Let them watch me. It’s still scary after everything but I can’t live in the shadows because I’m scared someone will say something.

I posted on Instagram. I unblocked several people, including the two main culprits and I’m ready to let them watch my transformation from their VIP front seats. It’s gonna be a fun ride for them.

Time to make my own opportunities.

4 Likes

This may be a hard stack! Keep at it. Know that it’ll be hard, know that your brain will use every trick under the sun to get you to switch.

If you do want to switch, I invite you to use this journal to talk about how much you hate this stack, how it’s the worst stack in the world, how you wish you could switch so badly, how it’s way too hard for you, etc.

Do all of that. Write it all out. Convince us about how badly you should switch. But then don’t switch. Just let the feelings out, and watch them transform. Complain about the stack all you want if you need to! Use that as your outlet instead of switching when the time comes.

And if the stack really starts aggravating your ADHD in terms of your day to day life, slow down on it, add Limitless Executive, even run 30s loops if you need to because the recon is getting to you. Go slow, just don’t quit :slight_smile:

Stoked to see the transformation this will bring!

1 Like

This is usually what happens. There’s so many times I’ve spoken to people on here regarding stacks, especially @Invictus and he’s told me to stay with a stack, as well as others.

It’s just a consistency/persistent issue.

I love this idea and I’m going to use it for this journal for sure. Because Khan needs to lean the way and I need to stay with it.

Appreciate your input, and I’m excited to share the transformation with you all too.

Rooting for you bro :facepunch:

1 Like

Appreciate the support my dude!

Here for you Brandon.

I went through something similar a few months ago. I felt alienated from those closest to me.

Things have mellowed since then, but it was a personal hell while in the thick of it. I felt very much alone, and fighting an uphill battle, and what was supposed to be my sanctuary (which was myself) was throwing so much self hate and doubt.

Stay with your stack my friend. You have a reason why you chose it in the first place.

To share what I learned these past months and my current process, if it would help.

I usually re-read my past journals, make a note of the title I’m running at a particular time, how I described my experiences, my demeanor, manifestations etc.

Before I settle on a stack, I make a mental note of what was going on in my external and internal world at the time and why I felt this was the best stack for the current situation.

That sort of mental “save point” can come in handy later on when recon and self doubt starts to appear.

With it I was able to proceed with Khan and QL stages before going with customs.

While on recon and temptations arise, sometimes I catch myself and question if now is the best time to make a decision.

Journals of fellow members serves as an inspiration as well, and helps strengthen my resolve. Yardbird, old chap among others stuck with their chosen titles and reaped the rewards.

I might still falter, and get tempted, but I find these helped me. H

Our time will come. Stay strong, we are all in this journey together, and we’ll get there. :beers:

1 Like

Thank you for your story and your input my brother. This will definitely serve as a reminder for me to stick with my stack.

I’m sorry you were put through the alienating stage too, it’s horrific and you really do feel alone throughout it. Especially when your close friends, or who you thought, turn against you. However, I’m also grateful that we can relate in this time and get through stuff like this together.

Your notes regarding the reading of other journals is something I actually stopped doing a while ago to place focus on myself. However, I agree with you. They serve as inspiration - for the battles they fight to get to where they are now. You’re also right in the fact that they stuck with what they decided on, their stack.

Thank you so much for this my dude.

3 Likes

Currently listening to LBFH Exp.

I feel a bit sleepy as it is so I probably shouldn’t have listened right now but pre-workout will fix everything. I’ve got a meeting today in like an hour and 20 minutes. I really don’t want to do it but it is what it is. Only going to be about 30 minutes long. I’d rather sleep tho.

Anyhow, I feel as if Khan is taking some effect. I’ve already felt somewhat more confident. Like I’m going to have some ruling. I’m still somewhat scared because of what happened but I’m willing to make the change. All I have to do is listen to the titles and take action right? I need and want this change. So badly. I want to be a God amongst men. No more being a loser.

Funnily enough, I don’t think I’m a loser. I actually adore myself, thanks to my self love work and the LBFH title BUT I want others to see me how I see myself. I want it to mirror out. I want to be shown the love I deserve. I don’t just mean romantically, I mean I want…no, I’m demanding, love & respect and I’ve craving it.

I am a Khan.

4 Likes

I’ve had a TON of social interaction on social media today. So many people have liked my stories or messaged me to see how I am.

Someone I spoke to a while ago popped out of the woodwork and sent me several thirst traps. However, not for me.

Also, still feeling pretty confident and collected.

Feeling good.

4 Likes

Ran Khan today. Have still felt pretty confident however also hesitant.

I’ve realised I’ve got the inner monologue of expecting the worst to happen. I go on my Instagram expecting the people I unblocked to come on my page and start writing status’ spreading their words and having things to say.

I notice that I’m constantly thinking about the stuff that happened and the people involved, caring about what they have to say, their opinions and what others might have to say too.

This needs to change.

I don’t want this to be my inner monologue. I don’t want that at all. I want to be care free of that because a Lion doesn’t concern himself with the opinions of sheep.

I’m sure this is coming up because of the Khan healing and how I want to get past this and finally move on. So it’s a good thing in my eyes. Doesn’t mean it doesn’t suck having to live through these thoughts.

But I will be bulletproof in time tho.

6 Likes

I think you already are. If I was in the UK, I’d stop by and take some dance lessons. I make up my own mind about people rather than let others tell me what to think. I hope you find people such as that to spend time with.

1 Like