Empire Building(ASBR + HOM + alternating third sub

similar but not the same thing. It’s crucial to eat the eggs raw, yolk should be closed (or else it oxidises pretty fast). And collagen in bone broth isn’t as good as collagen in eggs. And whites are crucial as well for inducing Oral Tolerance, it has complete aminos which we need.

1 Like

Cool, will defnitelt try it out after the holidays.

First time I’m not really lookint forwars to the holidays haha. Going to Londen for 5 days, will need to quit the keto journey for a short while I gues…

1 Like

5 min loop Stark, let’s go. Immediate signs: very very subtle fatigue, feeling enthusiastic but also slight sleepiness

1 Like

I was wrong. Stark hit HARD. Fatigue increased a lot and I had to take a nap. But it’s okay, I’m ready to go through harshest recon levels if needs to. I questioned so many things in my life when I started with emperor, I became so nihilistic for the first week, I think I’m prepared for stark.

1 Like

The best way to combat recon, at least in my experience, is to sleep, eat nutritious meal and take action. That’s what I did. Recon disappeared, energy is high, back to my normal recon-free self.

My uni lessons are going to be online until the end of the week which means I’ll have considerably more free time to do my stuff.

I’ve also come to the conculsion that I need to come back to scheduling things, specifically bouts of deep work.

1 Like

for me it was sunbaths and drinking 1.5 liters of water within one hour as well. but not sure where is even a slight sunlight in Russia now :grin:

1 Like

Lmao currently probs nowhere. But my city has lots of sun and it gets very hot during summer. Up to 40C

1 Like

Can someone please explain to me better what conscious guidance is? Is it just taking action towards specific things you want or is it also visualization/thinking about your goals often/whatever else?

1 Like

For me, taking action is enough. the sub will mould itself to suit your goals.

If you use WB but your goal is work related, the sub will help your work using WB’s effects. it can be gaining insights & useful information from the women who are attracted to you, finding work opportunities through a friend of that woman, etc.

From my experience, the most clear example of this was when i ran LBFH solo. i had never used a wealth sub from SC at that time, and it helped me achieve my wealth goals using its own unique way. i know those were because of LBFH because the manifestation from it feels distinct and in the face.

Edit:
If your goals are aligned with your actions, you are already doing the conscious guidance.
you know what your goals are.
you know that you are on your way to achieve those goals.
and you are actively taking action towards them.
That’s conscious guidance.

The other way i do it is to simply lay out your goals and ask the subs to help you achieve them. i use personification when i talk about the subs because it’s easier for me to do, but you can do whatever method you like.

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

First day of Stark. Fatigued but also solved some problems with the trading bot. Hungrier than usual. Libido is higher. Napped twice, first time for an hour in the morning, second time for 10 minutes in the evening

1 Like

So, I do feel the increased creativity and the “tech genius” component from Stark lol

I’ve been working on the bot almost the whole day and got lots of useful insights for its further work and finished writing one big part of it. I have around 3-5 more to make

1 Like

Alright maybe I do need Index Gate lmao

I also wonder if I need LBfH after all… Was it just a knee jerk reaction?

I think I’ll double down on exposure on Stark and HOM, without third sub. Until the end of this cycle. After that, I’ll consider what I might need.

Some short term goals for myself: read 1-2 books on C#, finish coding the first handler in the bot completely.

2 Likes

consider to read this post regarding programming, you’ll find it helpful:

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate it

since waking up it feels as if my mind is being re-racked and re-made, lots of limiting beliefs come up and they are so absurd I can’t believe I ever thought this way. Many things about productivity, masculinity, work capacity, financial leverages and many more

I need to schedule my days. Lack of clarity on what to do next is the main enemy of my productivity. Also the pattern with Emperor repeats itself, I feel some mind fatigue, so to speak. It should normalize after a while

I’m feeling some slight changes in my perception of socialization but I can’t pinpoint exactly what changed… hard to explain

I slept for 11 hours… epic

1 Like

Who said Stark isn’t masculine?! The feeling of power that grows inside of me while listening is pretty much the same as on Emperor. Ridiculous…

I’m so hyped for the update. Emperor, QL, PCC, PS - all of them were used in building Stark. Now, imagine, they all are updated + Stark’s scripting is updated. Oh boy, 2024 is gonna be my year.

I listen to subliminals in the morning while doing red light therapy. I’ve written down around 20-30 words of what I want to accomplish with those subs (Especially with a custom it’s important). I read it a couple of times, closed my eyes, and started to ask if what was coming into my head could be used for the purposes I wrote down on paper. It’s a bit of goal writing, visualization with prayer in one sitting.

If I do not do that, it seems that the subs sometimes take their own way. It’s the same thing with Stark. You say it’s not masculine because I think you’re subconscious has a different view of masculinity. If you even concentrate more on that, it will become more masculine. That’s the great thing about these subs, you can really focus on what you want to achieve with them. If you use modules in a custom, it works even better.

Hope that helps.