Emperor's Redemption

Ran 3 loops total of EQ within the past 2 days and already feeling reconciliation. Damn, this is my 8th week being back on EQ and this is still happening. Gonna take a day off. Running Sanguine Ultima currently to help myself re-balance. My recon is basically just a slight feeling of irritation and not wanting to run EQ.

Good news is that out of nowhere I’ve noticed that my body language has become unconsciously Alpha. I sit back more often and take up more room to make myself comfortable automatically.

Smh ran one loop of EQ early this morning and and now I have a very mildly depressive feeling. Looks like i’m either gonna have to run Sanguine every day that I run EQ going forward or perhaps BLU to urge me into action. I may also have to ramp the loops up to two EQ loop daily to help push through reconciliation. Finding this a bit frustrating. Was I really this far off from being the man I want to become?

Took the day off. Decided to start implementing shadow work into my daily routine for the time being. Especially before I get my custom. I want ALL of me to ascend. I want to be a whole and fully integrated man. My theory is that this will help with subliminal reconciliation but also I feel it’ll be good for my mental and emotional health too.

During my meditation I did feel a tiny bit of depression ride up, which morphed into me feeling calmly aggressive and then visualizing my light and dark sides merging together. After that, I’ve been feeling calm and powerful, even intrigued by the “dark” and primal-like energy I feel flowing through me. I’m no stranger to my shadow self and embrace it quite often but I’ve never made a conscious decision before today to actually integrate it. Judging by my meditation results, it feels likes that process is almost complete anyway.

Woke up this morning energetic and motivated and I hit all my goals at the speed of light. I’m currently researching how to increase my cognitive functioning so that my input, processing, execution and output with my stack speeds up. I’ll have Pragya as a module in my custom so I’ll have that process automated soon enough.

Yup it’s official, I’ve mastered the art of assertiveness and I’ve come to the point where I can’t even bite my tongue. It almost becomes painful on every level to hold the energy in when I detect my boundaries being crossed (or about to be), or when I sense that someone is trying to play me for a fool.

1 Like

Libertine strikes again, been a week and a half since I ran a single loop. I basically got sexually harassed by a patient’s Daughter over the phone, mind you, she was right in front of her Father. She basically within 20 seconds of the call commented on how sexy my voice was and then apologized, saying that she’s a pervert :laughing:

She then kept asking me questions in a way that I could tell she was trying to keep me on the phone to keep hearing my voice and even asked for my direct work extension line. She also wasn’t shy about giving me her entire name so I could find her on Facebook, and wished I was going to be the driver delivering her father’s medical equipment.

She went into how she’s lonely, and to be sure I had her address. She also mentioned that she has a car, and could get to me anytime if that’s what I wanted. I think Libertine inspires infinite lust because that shit generates infinite power lol. That’s the strongest I ever had a woman come on to me, and I’ve had some pretty wild experiences. I could only imagine that I might have been sexually assaulted were her and I face-to-face.

@SaintSovereign @Fire I hope you guys can make auras that are this potent for other areas of life lmao.

13 Likes

Don’t worry, we will. :wink:

7 Likes

2nd update for today:

My sister asked if I wanted to go to the park and workout soon after I clocked out of work. I was just sitting and not doing anything important at the time so I said sure. Kinda been cooped up in the house this week anyway and I rarely go out anymore since COVID hit.

I had forgotten how good it feels to push your physical limits. Felt like a got a dopamine high from my workout. Emperor must have something to do with this because not only did I feel amazing but my endurance was insane. I haven’t done a formal workout in months, only when I helped people move every couple months or so.

I’ve been wanting to get more active anyway but don’t have many workout clothes at the moment, no shoes for running or walking either. Didn’t let that stop me today either way. Can’t wait until the end of this month where I’ll begin to stay having a few hundred extra bucks available to me each month for the time being so I can get some good workout gear and get myself back into shape.

Got hella stares due to libertine too btw. Felt great to be out again looking at all the “options” lol. One woman in particular stared pretty damn hard but my sister and I were speaking about something pretty important so of course I didn’t wanna break the conversation for that. I did have plenty thoughts of bedding her though even throughout the workout.

3 Likes

Currently feeling happy and a celebrity-level feeling of confidence. I may actually be short-changing myself because I often feel more confident than what celebrities appear to be. I actually attempted to reach out to a celebrity on social media to suggest a resource to help him with an issue he claims he’s been having. Of course, there really wasn’t a way to DM him on instagram or FB, couldn’t find an appropriate post of his to make my suggestion either. Oh well.

2 Likes

Just a thought

Make a youtube video addressing that issue and post it where they might see

you can even say x,y,z, celebrity mentioned this and I want to address it

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip.

1 Like

High amounts of hunger and libido are today’s theme. Obviously libertine at work, although I’m not running anything today. I plan to start EQ using the recommended listening pattern that was just published, starting tomorrow. I’ll use EQ since once again but chances are it won’t stay that way since there are new programs that are supposed to hit the market over the next couple months. I plan to use EQ until the middle of October to make sure I’ve adjusted to Q’s strength level in order to prepare myself for the Terminus level custom sub I want.

1 Like

2nd day of running two loops of EQ solo. Effects so far:

Increased:

• Attention to my health in every way, physical, mental, etc.

• Irritation with people in general.

Decreased:

• Patience. Still maintaining mental and emotional control though.

Funny how I keep seeing repeating number patterns, which according to my research, the repeating patterns keep telling me to be mindful of my thought patterns; and which thoughts I’m feeding, due to the fact that my thoughts are manifesting at record speeds. What results I get will be dependent upon where my attention lies.

2 Likes

I keep waking up after only 2-3 hours of sleep. Doesn’t matter how tired I was the previous day, rather I take melatonin or not, or even if I run a program overnight or not. Think the limitless physical energy module in EQ is manifesting a bit too well lol.

Unsure of what it is but I’m really disciplining myself for in regards to saving up for my custom. Literally stashing whatever money I can aside for it. After 2 weeks I’m almost halfway there already. It’s been a while since I was this excited and determined to get my hands on something I had to save up for. I have at least 5 other things I could buy right now that I could just dip into my savings to get, but I keep going back to how money spent elsewhere just prolongs me being able to buy my custom. One trick in using is to save whatever amount I would’ve normally spent, and send it to my savings account. That way, I exercise restraint, and feel relief from being that much closer to my goal. Therefore, killing 2 birds with one stone. My financial discipline isn’t the worst, but could definitely use a tune up. Seems this custom is helping to motivate me to do that, and I haven’t even bought it yet.

Curious, shouldn’t this be in a different section of the forums? Perhaps journals for major programs?

What’s your custom build?

Huh? I’m on EmperorQ. My custom will be an Emperor core. I’ll reveal what’s in it once I start the journal for it

1 Like

In the middle of running EQ. My level of aggression is unreal at the moment. I’m not in a bad mood though, I even went to sleep, and woke up happy so not sure what’s going on. Perhaps I simply don’t feel like dealing with others.

Update:

Spent the entire day embracing my aggression and inner authority without letting it get me into trouble. It’s a weird combo. I’ve never had a day where I felt aggressive but great the entire day. Guess I wouldn’t mind it as a new normal as it seems easy to operate from either side of the spectrum very easily.

On one hand I feel great and can promote positive interaction with others, but if things go wrong I don’t mind instantly putting my foot down and standing my ground. Seems this shadow wor is really coming along quite nicely. Currently trying to sleep but as usual I feel energized as hell at bedtime.

1 Like

Great. I can see many changes when going through your posts.

1 Like

I’m glad because my inner journey feels too fast to keep up with sometimes.