Emperor Vs Khan Vs stark Vs Ascension

Absolutely, Best of luck with starting your own business.

Emperor will definitely support the confidence, drive, determination, and capacity to do that.
I ran EmperorV4 and the results were more instantaneous and less reconciliation but the ceiling is lower on where it can go.

EmperorQ has some persistent reconciliation for me that mostly shows up as doubt, feeling like it/I am not enough, and self consciousness at moments. But on the other side no sub has shifted my life and sense of self as fast. It has social capacity and the status aspect makes it easy to be the center of attention but I’m still retaining a strong sense of self control, not getting lost in the moment like on a more social sub.

I have anger come up as my standards and sense of what I choose in my environment has raised. Just doing my best to be assertive rather than aggressive and people respond better. It’s like ‘be dangerous act nice’

5 Likes

“Be dangerous, act nice” this is what I have been doing unconsciously but being nice later makes me feel bad in some situations and would make mental imagery later thinking alternate response would have been better and I reconcile.

1 Like

I don’t mean act nice -like nice guy nice-afraid of confrontation-Deal and address what needs to be dealt with or addressed.

I mean when one confronts things-don’t be hostile/aggressive or excessively belligerent but firm unyielding, clear, assertive, be acting in a way that can accomplish the result, may cause tension or dislike, but is less likely to compromise relations. (I say this objectively not as advice to you necessarily)

By all means aggressive (not physically of course) confrontation is better than nice submission on an Alpha sub for growth but aggressive confrontation can cause continued tension, strained relations. passive aggressive behavior and a whole other host of ‘karmic’ consequences. It also depends on how close or how often one will continue to be around the one they are confronting.

2 Likes

I’ve been using StarkQ and enjoying it, but with the Q store I’m now considering using it along side Emperor. The reason for this is StarkQ is most of my ideal goals and personality, but Emperor contains traits that are more similar to me in my natural state, such as less social and working alone at this moment of my life. So I was thinking that I could get faster results by including Emperor as some parts could fit me more and give more matching opportunities to take action.

@Hermit mentioned that they’re different archetypes, so it got me thinking that this may not be the best option.

Will they clash or will desired traits from both be taken? Should I choose modules based on my ideal life or what I think will work the best for me at this moment?

1 Like

@Azriel Thanks, but when I confront , I get tensed body tightens up , partial breaths and sometime stammer. How do I get rid of this? Over the period of time it dissolves? may be since I dont respond with anger normally since these are the instances am responding them with hence I get those above blocks.?

Obviously it will take the desired traits from both, yet it will take much longer and they will kind of clash but eventually merge together in a way that suits you. It’s just that there’s not much overlap between the programs so like Saint has mentioned in another Thread, it’ll probably diffuse your results where it will take longer.

I’m looking at Stark with Daredevil & Power Can Corrupt, now Stark already contains parts of those two programs tailored to it’s needs. Essentially giving it more overlap of the scripts and make it more focused towards one singular direction.

3 Likes

I believe with healing or enough use of a sub like Emperor Q that will resolve on its on.

The fastest way from what I’ve read to address this with a sub would be Ascension Q, which is shorter script so hits faster and is basically all confidence, alpha, status, IDGAF attitude.

PCC would probably have you cool and taking a less directly confrontational route

In terms of what to do consciously in how your reacting. I would take a breath, let it be ok that what ever is coming up is coming up for you, let go of any self judgement about this, focus on your need and just ask for it or request what you want or need.

Find a way to get your need met directly with as little conflict as possible in the beginning. The only point of confronting someone is to get your or another’s need met or to set a boundary.

If you feeling anxious in that moment it will take some courage, if your feel angry in that moment it will take some assertiveness. I believe those are muscles we practice and then reap the benefits of confidence and well being respectively. Hope this makes sense and offers something-I’m no expert, these are just my opinions/views on this kind of thing

5 Likes

Hermit what do you think
of Khan and Emperor together archtypically?
Or Khan, Emperor and Quantum limitless?
I get that intuitive sense that Khan and Emperor Mesh -with Khan bringing Emperor off the throne and out onto the fields.
What about Primal Seduction and Spartan?

Thank you again for your valuable input :slightly_smiling_face:

Upon reviewing all of them again, I’m thinking that Ascension will be a nice middle ground without being too distracting from StarkQ. My goal with that would be to increase my masculinity and give me that drive to succeed and provide as a man. I’m hoping Ascension will give me that kind of “sharp masculine edge” that I saw in Emperor too. I was also considering Ascended Mogul, but my focus isn’t fully on entrepreneurship as much and more on innovating and creating with a mix of entrepreneurship to make money off of that and StarkQ provides that well.

My life situation isn’t that social atm, so while I like the ideas of daredevil and PCC, I don’t get too much opportunities to take advantage of them.

The other option I was considering was using Regeneration but as I said before, StarkQ has been doing a bang-up job on the healing side and I plan to have other healing modules in my custom Q too.

If I had Quantum Limitless and already worked my way up to stage 4, then that would be my choice. But I have to work with what I got, and I’m too impatient to use quantum limitless for a few months before getting a custom Q haha.

Thanks a bunch again, I’ve been really spinning in circles the past few days!

4 Likes

From what I have read Ascension and Stark seem to pair really well together and provide that masculine edge and IDGAF, top of the world, it’s my time, can take on anything vibe. I’ll be combining them down the line in a custom

5 Likes

Thanks, that’s exactly what I want. I had to google IDGAF, I must be getting old :joy:

1 Like

I feel we have just scratched ascensions benefits…I mean we have not fully allowed the sub to take full effect…I think 6 months will allow the sub to peak with its benefits…

1 Like

Haven’t had experience with Primal Seduction and Spartan but they look like a solid combination, both are oriented around similar goals.

I believe Emperor and Khan is more compatible compared to Stark, do keep in mind that both of em are very dense programs, so it’ll be though in the beginning, especially if you add in Quantum Limitless as well. If you’re completely new with these programs I wouldn’t recommend it, but you’re free to experiment, I’m just saying that if you’re on a budget it will be likely that you’ll end up creating another Custom under the influence of reconciliation / not receiving the results you expected.

Ascension & Stark go really well together, I feel like Stark is more a neutral Archetype and Ascension adds that masculinity to it. Ascension is a really focused subliminal and brings very instant results, at least it did for me and many others have reported similar observations. I loved Ascension because I constantly had this urge to improve myself, Ascension worked so well on me that I was literally motivating myself to take action every single second of the day.

Ascension really transmutes you into all you can be, and magnetically attracts you to become this person. I had past experience with Ascended Mogul and my experiences we’re similar, do take into account that I’m only grasping at what Ascension is capable of since I only ran it for three days.

8 Likes

Good point, this is the sole reason that I do not use any Alpha or Masculinity based subliminal’s, I prefer to be above that, as I do not like to engage in low vibrational behavior. These subliminal’s really start to shift your unconscious behavior patterns and before you know it you’re having power over others. The divine masculine has been unbalanced for a long time here on Earth.

4 Likes

I’ve run every Emperor from v1 to v4, khan for about 6 months.
Emperor always got me super focused on getting things done - with a more short sighted view. Honestly I do think it was one of the main reasons I got a VP promotion: it makes you a machine!
Khan was ok, much more relaxed and chill, but lost the focus.

I’m right now about 1 month in a new stack: stark + primal. This is hands down: idgaf attitude, masculine, gets you focused on long term( definitely reduced my work drive for) but I started to put on paper plans to build my own business etc

Maybe give primal/stark a go…

4 Likes

Have you run Emperor/Emperor Q and did you experience something similar on that?

Thank you for the feedback,
I’m still sitting on, rationalizing, and intuiting the best way to proceed.
I am a little torn between the safe route and the gangbusters route
I’ve run Emperor for 3 months
and will be running Khan Stage 1 in my first custom subliminal alongside non name embedded emperor for another month or two.
I’m not looking to throw away money but I have some cash to drop on subs.

I’ll most likely be doing 4 cores for my first custom sub-Emperor Fitness and Spartan seem synergistic, slap a mosiac in there and I should be good to go :wink:

My first sub cores will be

1. Khan Stage 1
  2. Emperor Fitness Stage 4
  3. Spartan
  4. Primal Seduction

and my second sub cores will be

1. Khan Stage 4
  2. Emperor
  3. Quantum Limitless

Diffusion can happen but with the right results enhancers and unifying purpose I believe there can be a cohesion.

Yes, I have. My preference goes to Ascension or Ascended Mogul, Emperor will have similar effects as it is build out of Ascension, yet it is different.

Two Customs and 7 different cores? Do you really think this will give you a fluent experience, hence give you results at all? Go for the save route, take one Major subliminal; Stark, Emperor or any of the multi-stages and then add some of the smaller cores to it if you want additional enhancements, preferable cores that sustain each other.

1 Like

I appreciate the input and will take it into real consideration.
I still want to feel really excited and intuitively ON about my choice.

I won’t be running the customs at the same time until they’ve both been run solo

Saint said two customs could be used together like any major subliminal program. They were designed for that-2-3 to be run at a time.

I cannot begin to express how life changing Emperor has been and that’s a big program, so seems I taking well to large subs.

Also running Spartan, Mind’s Eye, and GM aside it and results and going up and up

The only deviation from the recommendation I’ll be breaking, if I do, would be an additional core.

Emperor -has 4 cores-Emperor, Ascension, Mogul, Sex Mastery,

2 Likes