Emperor Vs Khan Vs stark Vs Ascension

Nice that’s exactly what I need right now. I also remember another thread having lots of positive things to say about ascension a couple weeks ago. It sounds like a solid one to start a foundation upon and that is my general focus on this custom Q I’m making. I’m feeling really excited about my build now.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign How / Why does ascended Mogul affect me negatively where as emperor affects positively.
Isn’t emperor an expanded version of Ascended modul plus more?

For context,

Just my thinking…
It could be the Emperor is too far off from your reality. So probably stonewalling. Where as AM is working deeply removing or surfacing all those blocks and negatives.

Another way of looking at it would be that AM is showing you what needs to be worked on to achieve your dreams.

2 Likes

That’s interesting.
Reading your comments, I gave it a thought.

It came to my mind that on emperor, I maintained a displined study time everyday. Today, on AM, I haven’t studied at all and I don’t even want to attend my class.

Your thoughts are invaluable… Thanks

1 Like

Interesting update… @SaintSovereign
I usually keep headphone time only for ultima, but I put on E Q2 mask on my headphones… As I am writing, my anxiety is fading away. EQ2 masked almost working like an ultima.

3 Likes

@aaa how have your alpha subs been going?

Here’s my final assessment

Emperor-6 months to accomplish a specific clear goal(s)
Stark-6 -12 months to go from no clarity to bringing a crystal clear vision/dream to life
Khan-6 months to live

3 Likes

Thank you for this, it solidifies my commitment to Stark.

1 Like

What module in q store gives this?

This might be a support ticket question.

1 Like