Emperor Type of Business

I would totally agree with this except I wouldn’t say mogul to start. Ascended Mogul is the superior product by far, unless you absolutely don’t want alpha goals whatsoever. Maybe you’re a woman, and therefore Acension would be contrary to your goals. Or maybe you aren’t looking to take more action but you’re more focused on reversing negative money beliefs, THEN you might want to focus on mogul.

But it’s been clearly stated on this forum multiple times that Ascended Mogul is THE subliminal for anyone looking to start a business. Not mogul.

It’s also been stated that Ascension and Mogul are so synergistic that you’ll get the full results of Ascended Mogul almost as fast as you’d get the effects of Ascension or Mogul on their own. Maybe you would get the full results of Mogul in 4 months but you’d get the full effects of Ascended Mogul in 5.

So I have to disagree there about starting off with mogul. It doesn’t give the kick you need to start your business, so you’re taking less action, so you’re giving your subconscious less real-world experience to work with, so your goals actually take longer to accomplish and subliminal results take longer to achieve.

I started off with Ascended Mogul and it was amazing. I got to the point where I now have employees but I’m also still kind of self-employed… I’m not a full on delegator/innovator/owner yet. So Ascended Mogul is still good, but since I’m dealing with my own team and a fully packed sales calendar every week, adding House Of Medici has definitely been helpful.

Because I added in HOM I noticed improved sales, business confidence, visions on how to restructure the business and certain offerings, and overall good results. Money began to manifest itself in amazing ways. Old sales leads called me out of nowhere and said “hey I want to join, send me the contract…” and then just like that they paid and joined out of thin air.

As I keep on growing my business, I plan on keeping on running AM, but I want to incorporate HOM too. I think you’re right, until I have to stop taking so much action, until I have to stop working IN the business and can start working ON the business, AM will always be a valuable resource.

But once I stop working IN the business and start working ON the business, HOM solo will be a way more valuable resource than AM.

I would say always start with AM, but then it just depends on what you’re looking for. Stark, Emperor, and HOM all have different goals. You can stack them with each other. You can stack them with other products. Maybe you need the executive, or wanted, or renaissance man, or anything else in your wealth stack, it’s super custom.

But Ascended Mogul is a core in a lot of the wealth building subs, stark, emperor, hom, maybe even khan, so it’s always the first place to start.

4 Likes

A friend of mine ran emperor while running a business. He loved the confidence that emperor gave him, and he was so confident about his business and around people, even though both his business and his relationship with his clients/partners were doing quite poorly.

So in instances where your relationship with your clients is important, Emperor would probably be a bad choice.

I don’t really think that Emperor is ever a good choice (or a better choice than other subs) if you’re going to be working on a team or you need to maintain good relationships.

Emperor would be great for solo computer programmers creating their own vision. It would be great for stock traders. Emperor would be great for anyone running a business from the ground up that focuses on a one time sale, because Emperor is a good sub for sales, but not for ongoing client-owner relationships. Emperor would be great for anyone building a drop-shipping business. It could be great for Lawyers, or at least people in hyper-competitive environments like Law School.

Emperor would be great for anyone who wants to pick one thing and relentlessly obsess over it, while mainly just spending time by himself or focusing on dating on the side.

Emperor would be great when the other goals in Emperor are really important to you as well, but, if you’re planning on staying in nothing more serious than a casual relationship, Emperor might not be for you because it’s been said to be less than ideal for those in relationships/marriages (HOM is better). And it has a lot of seduction scripting that will go to waste if you’re not constantly looking for new women to sleep with or to keep spinning the existing plates you have.

3 Likes

This is the point why personally started with Mogul.

Hom is a valuable tool I agree on this .

Yes this is where emperor is beneficial … thanks for stating this clearly

1 Like

I disagree. I’ve been running Emperor for 2 years. It made a difference in how I deal with clients. I have always been a super sociable person. I mean sociable to a fault and overtalkative too. Didn’t help me one bit in sales. What I gain from Emperor is that cold edge, focus and dominance that help me deal with clients. When I do a presentation, I still have that pleasing side but clients can definitely feel my dominance and assertiveness. In the past, I would do anything not to push back against something a client says. Today I have no problem pushing back and saying no to clients. And guess what, it makes me look competent and confident. Clients love that. So I say that Emperor is great for sales relationships if (big if) you can manage not to come across like an asshole. I think Emperor is built in a way that it fits your natural demeanor. You will get the dominance and the assertiveness but in a way that fits who you are.

I think Emperor is great for teamwork. If you’re the team lead, you need to LEAD the team and GET SH.T DONE. That’s what a good leader is. And that’s exactly what Emperor does. If you’re not the team lead, Emperor will give you that cold efficiency and seriousness that will show people that you’re not here to play. Your bosses will respect that.

I think Quantum Limitless stacked with Executive would be more appropriate for that.

A common misconception is that Emperor makes people less sociable. Not true. Emperor makes you focus on getting the work done. So if some useless relationships are in the way, Emperor will help you cut them loose. I have done exactly that. But if you’re a very sociable person like me, Emperor will cause you to be sociable in more calculated way and give you a dominance vibe. In a nutshell, you can still joke around but people will also feel that they can’t test you.

If you want a perfect example of the type of person Emperor can make you, look at 50 Cent or Dr Dre. Definitely not Will Smith. Look at Barack Obama but not Trump.
You can guide Emperor to make you popular if being popular is part of your plan to reach your goals. If popularity won’t help your goals, Emperor will make it easy to go your own way.

10 Likes

I couldn’t agree more with this, it helps so much in negotiations, setting terms and moving action with teams. It’s not the best for innovation, lateral or exponential thinking/ strategizing , cold out reach or new client acquisitions, but still better than what I had before-especially in sticking to one’s own standards and values,

4 Likes

Then again, this is what I do almost exclusively in my business. Emperor is my go to sub. Also built my custom around it.

2 Likes

If you don’t mind me asking, what are the modules that you put in your custom?

Emperor Q Core
Mind’s Eye Q Core

Secrets of Akasha - Wealth
The Way of ROI
Productivity Unleashed
The Single Point
Mosaic

Omnidimensional
Yggdrasil
Fusion Optimized
Current Invoker
Jupiter
Divine Will
Dominion
Tyrant
The Merger of Worlds
DEUS
Carpe Diem Ascended
Blue Skies

I want to explore the feeling that I can define the reality.

3 Likes

Imagine this sub in ZP format… then there will definitely be no spoon. :wink:

3 Likes

Emperor is the perfect antidote for this.

That’s why subs are never a one-size-fits-all. “If you’re a lawyer, listen to THIS” will NEVER apply because every person has a different mindset, no matter how similar their job requirements are. Sounds like Emperor solved a serious problem for you and balanced you out towards dominance.

Yeah, that’s not teamwork, that’s team leadership. Emperor has this obsession with being above everyone else, dominating them. So if you need to actually work as equals or even help someone else out with their project, the dominance doesn’t work all that well.

Again, those are skill/cognition based, which is great, but emperor is personality based and a larger-scale sub than QL+EXEC. It just depends on what you’re looking for. Like I said, there’s no “perfect” sub to match a career. Some programmers might need Stark, some might need Emperor, some might need RM. QL and EXEC would help ALL programmers, though, for sure.

100%. Emperor makes you the boss. I think it lacks warmth. So @ksub as a person, you balanced out emperor’s cold edge with your natural socialness/overtalkativeness/people-pleasing. Perfect sub for you in that case.

1 Like

This is a short journal, but interesting stack!

Emperor and HOM aren’t TOO similar, from what I’ve read, so they’d synergize very very well. My custom is HOM + AM and even that feels like it packs a massive punch, so I can only imagine how strong emp+hom would be.

2 Likes

#personalexperience :hot_face:

2 Likes

Would you guys say Emperor is good for working from home doing online marketing and running my own business?

2 Likes

Yes. very much so.

2 Likes

Perfect for working from home. Depends on what kind of work, there’s never a one size fits all.

2 Likes

That’s why emperorQ is good with emperor: house of medici, it expands it fulfilling emperor’s shortcomings

3 Likes

Another HOM + EMP journal popped up in my feed… felt like a crazy coincidence so I figured I’d share it here

1 Like

What did you get from Medici? Medici is included in my custom, and people have been seen working happily for me.

3 Likes

Not necessarily true, the lacking of warmth part. I’m extremely introverted, on Finnish scale. The people who work for me like me, because I joke with them. I can relate to them. This is not natural to me.

I believe even Emperor can bring out the social side from you, if it is needed.

Granted, there is the steel when it’s needed.

3 Likes

But Khan is not problematic