Emperor Q w/ stack or Stark Q w/ stack?

After reading and enjoying so much of the journals many of you have shared, I figured I should finalize what would be my beginner stack; and so I could also set aside the funds I would need to jumpstart my 2nd chance at life. I’d appreciate all your input and opinions.

Emperor Q + Daredevil (or True Social, kindly let me know) + Rebirth + Sanguine

Stark Q + Godlike Masculinity + Rebirth + Sanguine

I also wish to add Quantum Limitless because I could sure use a boost in my intellect; Brain fog, trauma and depression has taken it’s toll on my cognitive skills, learning ability, attention span and memory, however this might be too much for a beginner.

My reasoning behind these choices based on what I read in the forum is that I am drawn to the masculinity of Emperor Q, the self discipline, and esteem and ambition and strength of character, but I’d like also like to add more attraction, friendliness, charisma, emotional intelligence, eloquence, some extroversion or empathy and levity.

I’ve been reading some journals about Stark, and though I believe this is a masculine sub, I am supposing I should add a bit more to it, because I feel I wanted to add more masculity and “alpha” back into my personality. I am also under the impression that Stark is already very romantically attractive, but do let me know if I am missing something.

Rebirth & Sanguine seems to be best for someone like me that’s starting out. I need a form of rebirth, specially at my age, time for me might be running out.

As for Sanguine, I am drawn to what I assume is the peace of mind and positivity it could bring into my core.

Do let me know if you have other suggestions or opinions. Thank you all.

2 Likes

Hello there!

Looking at your goals, I feel you should go with your first choice which is EmperorQ + Daredevil/True Social Ultima + Rebirth Ultima + Sanguine Ultima mainly because you are drawn to the masculinity, self-esteem, self-discipline, etc of the EmperorQ title. And also because it has Quantum Limitless Lite which will satiate your immediate Quantum Limitless needs.

Having said that, I would advice against running all that at once.

Since you feel the need to be reborn, I recommend you start with either Rebirth Ultima by itself or Rebirth Ultima + EmperorQ in the first month.

Rebirth by itself is a good idea. You can focus on letting go of things and feeling renewed and ready to become the Emperor.

After the first month of Rebirth Ultima alone is done, I would recommend running True Social Ultima + EmperorQ (also EmperorQ has Rebirth in it which will continue the efforts you put in your first month with Rebirth Ultima alone). Now about why I recommend True Social Ultima when compared to Daredevil is, I have found that running an Ultima title along with a Main title establishes an excellent symbiosis between the two especially because an Ultima is usually made to run along with a Main title (although now we are also finding that Ultimas work very well standalone too).

Regardless, running Daredevil with EmperorQ would be like running two Main titles in the first go. Something I would advice against (which again you are free to ignore and experiment).

So for the second month, it is True Social Ultima + EmperorQ.

And since you want to add some Sanguine Ultima, why not? Just add it in the third month along with your True Social Ultima + EmperorQ stack and you can reap its benefits (adding 2 Ultimas together in the first go isn’t a good idea according to me. So that’s why I am recommending to wait for the third month to use both Sanguine Ultima and True Social Ultima)

So in summary:

First month: Rebirth Ultima
Second month: True Social Ultima + EmperorQ
Third month: Sanguine Ultima + True Social Ultima + EmperorQ

Hope this helps!

5 Likes

Raphael, If I could give more likes to this very thoughtful response, I would. Thank you.

If EQ paired with Rebirth would not be too heavy, I would like to go with that approach, I feel I need to get started with that foundation in my personality, and I need to believe in myself again. I am thinking, one loop EQ in the morning, and one loop Rebirth at night for one month, is that sensible?

First: EQ + Rebirth
2nd: EQ + TSU
3rd: Sanguine + TSU + EQ

Quick clarification, pardon my ADD and my thoughts are all over the place; I am still reading up more user experiences on Rebirth, I guess basing on it’s name it’s not really meant nor usually stay permament in a stack; I gather the Rebirth included in EQ would suffice after a month on the Ultima?

I also opted to add Sanguine because from reading here, it might lessen the reconciliation effect of EQ. (and I tend to worry, a lot, even about the smallest of things) I guess if using two ultimas at once might be too heavy, and Rebirth is more impactful than Sanguine for my personal situation and also as a newbie; I should calibrate my listening time of EQ if proceeding without Sanguine, is that correct? I mean, I should stay at 1-2 loops of EQ for the first month?

I am still drawn with Stark but I am willing to stick with these for 3 months, by that time (my fingers crossed) I’ll be sharing a stellar journal of my own.

2 Likes

Totally agree with Raphael, I’d go with option 1, but take a more gradual approach instead of combining everything at first.

I think you can start with EmperorQ + Rebirth at first, but I’d keep an eye on reconciliation and dial it back if it becomes too much. Much less likely to happen if you do Rebirth on its own at first like Raphael suggested.

One suggestion if you opt for option 2 is to combine it with Commander Ultima. It is one of those that you easily notice and it will provide some of the things you’d be missing from Emperor.

Also, both Emperor and Stark have QL lite, so you should be ok in the cognitive department with either option.

4 Likes

Very interesting, I had not thought about Commander. I’ve seen it mentioned in the forums before but my concern was making Emperor too harsh if paired with my own personal intensity and lack of personal charisma and awareness due to social anxiety. I didn’t wish to repel people, I wish to connect and vibe with people even though I am introverted by nature, hence my constant fascination with Stark. I should be able to pair them both by next year.

I suppose I am probably being too harsh on myself or overthinking and overcomplicating things; Leadership is leadership and it’s always a positive trait. Thank you for your suggestion Ichiban, I have enjoyed reading your journal, it’s actually one of the reasons why I have Beyond Limitless on my wishlist. Congratulations on your progress and results!

1 Like

@Apollo - yup. What @Ichiban said will also work.

Choosing between Emperor and Stark is something you will have to decide on based on the sales page. Although, Emperor does have a lot of rave reviews on it and I myself will be starting it in a week’s time.

I had tried Stark for a while and got good results although I didn’t like certain parts of it like the overfriendliness, needing to make others laugh, etc. Felt like too much effort and expenditure of time.

I guess it comes down to your goals. If you want to be the sexy silent type who gets work done while being social only when necessary, go for Emperor. Else, if you want to be the charming, playboy who is also intelligent, go for Stark.

Regarding your question about starting Rebirth Ultima with EmperorQ, I wouldn’t be the expert on it but I wonder how well they will synergize together. You could conduct a one week trial run and check it out before deciding :+1:

1 Like

Could also consider not removing stark completely, since it has 70 pages of unique scripting. You could ration something out like 10:1 E to S, etc.

1 Like

That’s the part that gave me pause about Stark. I didn’t wish be to be too people pleasing, I’m like this right now. I am constantly worried about being rude or hurting someone’s feelings and sometimes at the cost of my own wellbeing.

I want to be calm and centered, yet genuinely enjoy and focus in a conversation; not being in my head second guessing what I should say next or if I caused offense or was boring etc. Unnecessary mind chatter I am hoping Emperor Q would straighten out.

I find myself avoiding talking to people because maybe I’m concerned I’ll be judge harshly etc. Not sure exactly what’s going on, because it doesn’t make sense and yet the feelings are very real.

I like how you described Stark; I want a balance between the two. Friendly, good with conversations, attractive, smart, not too serious and yet fine being alone.

I figured choosing the right foundation and stack would help stir me in that direction.

Curious about your opinion but what do you think of Stark Q paired with Godlike Masculinity?

2 Likes

Yes I guess that could work. I’m still getting Stark, just not sure when I’d use it but it will be there.

I’m sure I’m not going to be in that level until next year but 10:1. That sounds like a lot. Have you tried something like that?

Right now, according to my plans for the ratio 10:1 would be for non essential subs, which I decided were inner circle, limitless and survival instinct, and the ultimas BLU Commander and executive. So per week I would run one of these only 6 times, out of three days of seven.

No, but I found that once a sub has fully “Executed” something big, the aftereffects can last for weeks, So I am moving to this lighter schedule, and rationing out non essential subs.

1 Like

@Apollo - I can relate. Am the same way. In this case, Emperor would be just the right choice for us.

I had tried Godlike Masculinity with Stark but not significantly long enough to give an opinion on that combination. But, I have used Godlike Masculinity extensively with various other titles and it does give you a masculine mindset. It’s one of my favorites.

4 Likes

We’ll get there brother, I’m sure of it. I’m just a little bit tense about the possible reconcilliation or challenges that Emperor might manifest, based on a few post I’ve read here, not sure if the challenges that are coming up with EQ was by design, ala no pain no gain, and trial under fire kind of training. I don’t know if this is what they mean’t when they say this particular module can be harsh.

I’m honestly hoping it’s not, because I’ve had enough challenges in my life without the rewards, and mostly the damage, which I am still trying to repair at my age right now.

I don’t really speak like this out in public, I’m usually aloof, keep my feelings in check and try to act stoic and with whatever pride I could muster, even though there’s so much turmoil inside; but I know have to be honest with how I feel here so that I could receive valuable insights and helpful opinions to get myself together.

I’m hoping for a more smooth sailing alpha, and masculinity, perhaps to help me get the proper foundation to tackle more intricate issues of my personality. The more I read about Emperor, the more I am daunted. What do you think?

I have half a mind to get Khan, just not sure if it’s me, or again Stark for that matter.

2 Likes

No offense but that is not the attitude to have when running subs, life is all about facing challenges and over coming them. No matter what sub you run there will be challenges but not every sub will manifest the same “challenges”. The big 3 alpha ones will manifest “challenges” in their own ways, and you will have to over come something at some point. But they will be rewarding all of them.

Think about it like this running a subliminal is basically reprograming your mind, your subconscious mind at that. No matter how old you are you have accumulated tons of negative beliefs and limits in there everyone has, and to reprogram it all those negative beliefs and limits have to be eliminated which will take time. That will manifest plenty of opportunities but not all of them are gonna be easy plenty will be tough and could be hard to over come.

If you don’t want tough challenges to face don’t run emperor, stark, or khan. They will challenge you and the goals and script in place will challenge your mind and have profound crazy changes in your life but it wont be smooth and easy all the time.

@SaintSovereign @DarkPhilosopher
Correct me if i am wrong or even just delete this

5 Likes

Honestly if i was you i would run regeneration or Total breakdown to help get rid of those beliefs. Total breakdown will be more effective short term but will be tough , it’s basically like brute forcing your subconscious to breakdown the negative beliefs and limits that you have. Run that with rebirth ultima and maybe sanguine to curb the reconciliation a bit or limit destroyer ultima to with the limit destroying for a month and see how it goes if need be to start add another month or 2 also.

4 Likes

Stark does not make you “people pleasing.” Sometimes, I wonder where you guys get these misconceptions, lol. You’re overthinking this. There’s a character in a popular series of movies who just happens to be named “Tony Stark.” That character is most DEFINITELY not a people pleaser. In his own words, he’s a “genius, billionaire, playboy.” That’s what StarkQ tries to achieve. Try it alone before stacking it with a bunch of other titles. It’s a very popular title for a reason.

10 Likes

The “Growth Through Pain” scripting is misunderstood. It doesn’t quite “manifest” random situations to test you. It makes you aware of when you’re running from a situation that you need to handle, urge you to resolve the issue, then helps you discover helpful lessons from these painful situations.

9 Likes

This…is straight facts, it’s hard to back down from a trying situation once emperor scripting starts digging deep

4 Likes

Emperor will have you realize that to seek comfort creates discomfort and to move into discomfort creates comfort. The stronger you are the easier things are and the more comfortable everything is. Emperor turns you into this kind of person. The only thing that could remotely be likened to smooth sailing alpha masculinity is the strength, solidity, and sense of self you will get on Emperor, but even without reconciliation, the challenges will be situations to step into that will feel enlivening not cause suffering but they will require you to ‘step up’ which Emperor will motivate you for anyway.

If your looking to grow your career/purpose/ business alone or grow your technical skills with diligence and discipline towards mastery, and have the capacity to still enjoy socializing and romance when you choose, get Emperor.

If your someone who already plans things, (which I’m guessing you do), is structured get Emperor first. Build on your strengths and foundation for faster results

if your looking to grow your career/purpose/business in concert with others, networking, public visibility online or in person, become renowned in specialized field, or looking to create, innovate new connections in your field, and wants a stronger focus on dating, actively putting energy and time into this, get Stark.

If your someone who already wings things let Stark take it to the next level use Stark. Build on your foundation first (IMO)

If your looking to enhance Alpha and sense of personal strength and discipline -Emperor. It has plenty of charisma, respect, sexuality, and charm.

If your looking to enhance your exposure/ visibility in any way- use Stark.

10 Likes

None taken, friend. I appreciate your insight. It’s not about not having any challenges, but my hesitation is picking a sub that challenges one to grow by manifesting challenges by design. I wanted clarification about the terms “harsh” “heavy” and why some subs are easier to drive; I did not know what those mean exactly. I hope I am making sense, my add is probably all over the place.

In any case, I still haven’t lost hope, I’m still alive and I’m still in the game. I know I need to crack the code, like many of you here has successfuly done, thanks to picking the right tool for the job.

I agree, I truly need to fix my inner game. I have Rebirth on my list, and I am curious about Regeneration. Hopefully Rebirth should do it, so I can focus on one major alpha sub.

Anyway I realize I made a long and rambling post and I felt the need to edit, my apologies for the confusion.

2 Likes

Love it. Thank you @Azriel, I know I am drawn to Emperor for a reason. I enjoy reading your posts, congratulations with your results, I sometimes find myself running out of likes to give!

I know my main problem right now is overthinking, overcomplicating, overworrying and under appreciating my own self.

So much could be accomplished if one can just really change his mind. Like really, deeply and most assuredly change his mind, his very core, that he deserves the good things in life, is competent, is lucky, is loved, is respected, admired, abundant and all the things that makes life worth living.

3 Likes