Emperor Q w/ stack or Stark Q w/ stack?

@Apollo - run Rebirth by itself for a month. That will be dig out all the worries you have regarding Emperor. Personally, running Elixir Ultima and RegenerationQ together has helped me achieve the same.

At this point you will feel that challenges are daunting. I can understand that. After running Rebirth though, am sure you will be more ready to tackle Emperor.

Trust me in this. Don’t be in a hurry to run Emperor if you need healing. At least run Rebirth for one month.

3 Likes

@Apollo - allow me to state a few more points to back my case on why you should run a healing sub before a main title (healing subs like Rebirth Ultima OR Elixir Ultima + RegenerationQ OR Khan ST1 Total Breakdown incase you purchase Khan).

-First is your point regarding challenges. Now this is a valid point and something I didn’t consider before in my own journey. I was planning to run Elixir Ultima + RegenerationQ (EU+RQ) for a month purely for physical healing benefits. What I found out was that this combination removed all the emotional crap from within me which made me more emotionally mature and hence able to face my current health situation AND any other challenges health related or otherwise.

-Secondly, one month of healing (for your case Rebirth Ultima) is little compared to the rest of your life. I can also understand your desire to get to success as quick as possible but since you stated your concern regarding challenges, this is a good time to contemplate on your ability to handle yourself (which Rebirth Ultima OR EU+RQ OR Khan ST1 helps with) before your ability to handle success and its challenges (which EmperorQ OR StarkQ OR Khan OR other main titles helps with).

-Third. At the same time, we don’t need to spend our whole life in just emotional healing else we will not get anywhere since emotional healing is a life long journey anyways.

-Finally, I would say, give yourself one month of healing to get your emotional bearing. I promise you that concentrating your subconscious mind on one thing at a time will reap quicker rewards. Do Rebirth (or EU+RQ) in the first month. And start True Social Ultima + EmperorQ from the second month onwards. Purchase only these titles which you are using immediately and save on your money. Not only will you save money, but your focus on these few titles will help you get to your goals sooner.

4 Likes

Thanks @Lion, I actually edited my post right before I saw a notification of your response. I felt I was rambling and not making too much sense and was slightly embarrassed.

Thank you also for trying to understand what I was saying, I appreciate it.

I will get the healing subs brother. I’ll make a journal here of my progress. I eagerly await to see your good results too. Perhaps this is a turning point. Fingers crossed.

Stay safe out there

3 Likes

@Apollo - all the best, my friend. Looking forward to your healing and success :+1:

1 Like

beautifully said, I believe we are responsible for our own experience, not necessarily what happens or even our results always, but certainly the quality of how we experience life. Many modalities and growth practices will support this and subs are a great tool for it. As @Hermit says there like spells for certain qualities and effects. I see it more like what colors, textures,and image we want in the painting of our inner and outer life. While we may have our inclinations and propensities, were always painting the canvas with our environment, conditioning, repeating thoughts patterns why not make something we actually want, and that’s why I find subs so powerful.

I agree with @Lion…if you have a lot of insistent self doubt, judgement, negativity, anxiety, stuff of that nature, it would be of value to run rebirth or another healing specific sub alongside or preemptively, a major title like Emperor/Stark. Those will help with healing as well but to target it first could be of benefit.

5 Likes

Your example is very inspiring and I think it makes perfect sense to heal yourself and get rid of inner crap first, then build strong foundations and finally run a sub which will lead you to a specified field of your life improvement.

I’ve got two question since you’re walking this path. Any indicators we need emotional healing? Any indicators on how long we should keep healing ourselves to achieve the level we’re ready for other subs?

3 Likes

Thank you, @Mentalchemist. My guess is that emotional healing does make it easier for us to be “more ourselves” and less controlled by our emotions. This helps us to focus on success better since the rational part of our mind is less hindered by negative feelings. We will still have emotions but they are more manageable. Like the way meditation help us be more stoic, emotional healing does the same.

But on the topic of how long we need emotional healing before we chase success, I don’t know a clear answer to this one. One reason is that, there will always be inner trauma to get rid of and one can spend a lifetime just concentrating on healing and not start on their goals at all. Well, that could work too since emotional mastery could by itself lead to success. But I think that we can give ourselves a month or two of Rebirth Ultima (or EU+RQ or Khan ST1) to get a large part of ourselves ready and then use a title like EmperorQ to get ahead.

Since most titles like EmperorQ also has some level of healing inbuilt in them (for example, EmperorQ does have Rebirth in it), we can focus on our success goals while such “smaller healing modules” continue to raise our emotional health.

Either that or we could also run our healing stack once in a while if we ever feel the need to do so (maybe run it one day a week OR stack it with EmperorQ say OR there is the possibility of making customs too with Emperor + Regeneration/Rebirth).

The possibilities are endless with SubClub. Hope this helps.

5 Likes