Emperor : PACMAN

It may be that you need to start consciously working on the impact you want to have and with the alpha program like Emperor, it should be fairly effortless. Emperor has started reframing my relationships already and although I feel a bit too meek in social contexts from time to time it’s going pretty well when it comes to the results. I just don’t give a damn what they say or do much, I display my frame and keep going. It works.

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with singing fish, I’ll have you know!!!

Two things are generally underrated in life, throwing money to solve a problem and using violence to solve a problem. In most cases these work rather well.

Yet rearing children is somewhat different, continued use of force makes them less intelligence and causes other problems and they also want interaction with their parents. Yet children are not an amophous mass, think of it as running a football time, some players respond best to a kick up the arse others need a comforting arm around the shoulders.

But what it boils down to is you need to spend time talking to them even if they don’t particularly want to talk to you.

I know how to script a message for different audiences, yes. But that is not the same a getting compliance. It is easy to get compliance, pain works wonders but I don’t want compliance, I want them to buy into the ideology and this is where propaganda comes in.

To give you an example, and to pick a totally non contentious issue:-

1. The public should have the right to self defense and we need to legislate that this is done properly and safely.

2. Little old ladies should be free to walk into a gun shop and buy whatever they want no questions asked so they can shoot and kill all the muggers and rapists out there. My opponent wants your granny to be easy prey for all the rapists if he does not back this.

Which works better at changing ideology?

90% of the audience here never post, its the same in all forums. And I am not just writing for the benefit of the person I am replying to, I am propagating the truth to all.

So when you say:-

So what if they feel insulted, it is not meant to be actionable advice to THEM. It is meant to get them to THINK. It is also to get all the other readers to think and does contain actionable advice for the ones who get the ideas behide it.

And here is the interesting part, even some of those who feel insulted (because I have pricked their ego) take the ideas on board and hence have a better ability to go forward. They won’t say it, and I don’t expect them to but it does happen, and happen more often than you think.

I usually am.

Pacman and Vladimir Putin are both alphas yet only one of these can order 190,000 troops to invade another country.

5 Likes

I don’t think you’ve ever made me smile. Until now. Not to mention that post had none of your usual shooting-people-down feeling and lots of clarity so I’m really getting it. I know you’re likely not interested in my approval or lack thereof, but it was good. I even quoted you in the quotes thread. Would have preferred not mentally associating grannies with anything other than mugging though.

Well, I suppose the other one can give the order, but it might be possible that not all 190k will obey said order. :slight_smile:

Probably a bit too recent to be tasteful at parties, but I will definitely be using this one to make a point in the future.

3 Likes

Develop your status by building deep connections – you will be the one lifting your voice in encouragement of others, pushing them to achieve their limitless potential, and they will love and respect you for it.

CHOSEN is a subliminal that has a larger impact on those around you than usual. This is because by using CHOSEN, you inspire, lead and empathize with others. Your inspirational leadership unlocks untapped potential in others, but that is not all…

[…]

On CHOSEN you will learn how to lead others more and more effectively in any way that you desire, and you’ll become able to understand others on a deeper level and so connect with them effectively.

Just the most important suggestion I have no idea why I missed it. I’ll take a look at that kitten later on myself.

1 Like

Yeah I wanted to chime in and express my utter bewilderment that nobody has recommended chosen yet up until @Sub.Zero brought it up.

Chosen will literally get you promotions at work, help people like you more, give you a style of leadership that people feel inherently motivated to obey and bend to, and increase overall joy.

You’ll rapidly leave your job for a better one when you combine the inner power of emperor with the outer social dominance (throught the cultivation or respect and awe rather than assertive dominance) of chosen.

Plus if emperor is making you overly blunt in any way shape or form, chosen might round out some of those edges and make power less of an intoxicant and more of a highly refined tool

6 Likes

Yes, it depends on what kind of impact on people one wants to have. I would rather go with PCC as that’s the type of impact I would like to have on others and that’s the aspect of my psyche I would like to work on. I don’t want to be another Jesus, Captain America, or you name it. I want to “get” and then “give” (from the position of power) and no other way around.

If pacman has the ambition to become a thoughtful/spiritual leader Chosen is the way to go but if he just wants to be respected, have more pronounced boundaries, and deal with people’s BS and negativity I would still recommend PCC. PCC helps you destroy your “enemies” whilst Chosen MAY help you convert them into your allies. The choice is yours… I like the taste of blood. Peace :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Chosen and Emperor is truly one of the most powerful combos out there. Everything @Billions said here is spot on

1 Like

Oof. Cant wait to make a emp/chosen custom. They seem to balance each other out quite nicely. Good for sales @ice? What would you say about applying an emp/chosen custom to sales. Any modules to round it out?

3 Likes

Have you written about your experience with those stacked or in custom? Can you reference a link if so

His Journal

Great for sales my man. For modules, I’d add True Sell (duh), Transcendental Connection, Overdrive, Sanguine, and Yggdrasil. Also a big fan of Carpe Diem as well.

I don’t know what’s happening in this thread, with @remarkable and @pacman making clandestine references to other posters, but it stops now. @remarkable, you do not get to define what is “truth” to another person, attempt to force those ideas down their throat and when they reject your ideas, claim they’re doing it because you “pricked their ego.”

Or, you could just be wrong.

That’s the problem with identifying your worldview as “truth.” It instantly becomes propaganda or an agenda. So, cut it out.

4 Likes

Hi @remarkable

I’ve seen posts where you hand someone a rose.

I’ve seen other posts where you hand someone a rose and you make sure they get a thorn right where it might hurt the most.

I think you know how to do either well. Now please pick the style that will keep you here on this forum.

2 Likes

Apologies!

What kind of recon do you get on Emperor ZP?
How do you think; where does is stem from?

I’m curious because it seems to me that the slight recon I’m experiencing emerged from the knowing that I cannot fix my past and get back the time I “wasted”.

1 Like

The only recon i get is anger and irritability when i am disrespected.

1 Like

So…

I hate following rules
I hate taking instructions from superiors at work. I mean who gave them the default authority to instruct me?

I dont want to even follow the laws of the road in my country. Why the hell must i pay to have my vehicle on the road? Bullshit!

I finally came to terms with the fact that not everyone will like me. Many will hate me and i will be very lonely. But guess what? The Emperor stands alone on the pedestal isnt that so?

Not with Inner Circle! :smiley: Maybe your circle will be small but it will be loyal, and perfect!

2 Likes

So you suggest adding inner circle?
Why do you say so ?
What have you seen with inner circle?

I want to add it. So many choice but I’m still in the healing/foundation building phase probably for the rest of this year. So i’m looking too far forward at this point for myself. I think if you don’t want to be lonely then yea Inner Circle might be great. Me I like being alone because I’m free and undisturbed. When I’m by myself I hit those patches of flow and harmony but when I’m with people it can be chaos and disharmony but yet I’m not as disturbed as I could be because I know as soon as I’m on my own again I can get back into the harmony and flow!

1 Like