Hey :wave:

I start Emperor today.
Time to live the life of my dream!

15 Likes

Is this your first time on Emperor?

1 Like

Yes why?
Any recommendations, insights etc,?

Excellent choice, just stick to it and see the magick happens.

1 Like

No reason. I thought you ran emperor already

I haven’t ran emperor yet.

All the best @pacman !

1 Like

Been thiking of ways to make more money.
I decided to contact various film and casting agencies. Will continue with them tomorrow morning as well.

Been thinking of writing a book and publishing it but need to work on making some extra money first before that gets under way.

2 Likes

Are you going to becone an actor?

If the path leads me there then it’s that.

1 Like

Then use Wanted.

Maybe RICH.

Or Ultimate Artist.

Or Renaissance Man.

Or even Stark.

What’s Emperor doing there!

:joy:

After one loop of Emperor I manifested those agencies

2 Likes

Well then. Carry on. EQv2 works in unexpected ways. I know. :slight_smile:

1 Like

He gonna land a role as an Emperor in a blockbuster movie. Best opportunity to learn about Emperors and how they should behave. Perhaps the director would be generous enough to provide him with an Empress and a couple of concubines to make the whole thing more realistic…

2 Likes

After a loop of Emperor I can already feel SM. Raging morning wood …blue balls!
Tons of energy throughout the day.
Not in a mood to sugar coat things. Not in the mood for bullshit but at the same time not constantly angry.
No fear and intimidation of social interactions.
Minimal reconciliation at the end of the break day.

Had a co-worker tell me something I didn’t like but nothing too bad but I just feel worthy of good treatment because I give that off aswell. When I had asked her politely to sign a particular document and pass it to the next person she said she will sign and not pass it on because it’s not her job…she was joking and trying to test me. I took the document away and told her when you ready to sign I’m in my office and walked away.

She sends me a message on WhatsApp to ask me if she offended me I told her she needs to try much more harder than that to offend me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

Today is only my second loop of Emperor. Excited to see what happens in two months.

5 Likes

Bringing it here.

Definitely not on that thread. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Will do it here.

1. The amount of confidence on Emperor is way more than Ascension.
  2. The SM script is very very pronounced and Ascension doesn’t have SM.
  3. Instead of confrontation on Ascension , Emperor chooses to ignore and move away.
  4. Non reactive to situations and people whole on Emperor while Ascension i tend let people get to me and situations. Then I am forced to challenge.
  5. On Emperor i feel very happy alone while Ascension I felt the need to mingle and go out.
  6. Reading social moves and manipulation went to another level after a loop of Emperor. Very easy to see what people are up to.

As time goes on I will definitely elaborate much more.

13 Likes

@pacman being the villian in a movie is better then being a boring hero. Vilians get to shoot and murder people, blow up buildings. Have sex with loads of women and drive over the speed limit whilst running people over :slight_smile:

Be the villian !!!:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do yourself a favor and pair it up with HoM onde day, mate. It’s going to be much better than Khan alone.

Why do you say that @Sub.Zero ?

I am currently running custom emperor with a few enhancements to remove the seriousness of emperor like delightful smile, dragon breath etc.