Emperor : PACMAN

Emperor has all you need when it comes to growth on every level and HoM adds that social edge and wealth-oriented modules to it. Khan is about sexual dominance mostly and Emperor paired with HoM is about TOTAL dominance.

2 Likes

@Sub.Zero

Will definitely take that into consideration later on. Want to get used to Emperors confidence and dominance before adding any other titles.

1 Like

Emperor is about building your own empire. Playing the social game, forging strong alliances, making most of every situation, masterminding, and making money should be at its core. HoM is the only title in here that takes care of it.

2 Likes

@Sub.Zero from asia speaks the truth

1 Like

Paki stick with emperor for 6 months.

1 Like

A female co-worker of mine is constantly picking on me. In a joking way of course.
She even mentioned that I like provoking people and many other things.

The strange part is that she is acting out of character. She even observes me on the road driving and sends me messages when i am home to tell me I donā€™t drive properly. :thinking:

When ever she sees me she must pass a comment at me.

3 Likes

Sounds like she canā€™t help herself and is compelled to pay attention to you, so she does what she can to get your attention in return.

Emperor problems :laughing:

2 Likes

Extreme Blue Balls on Emperor.
Itā€™s so damn uncomfortable!

:sob:

1 Like

Ha! I lived to see pacman away from Khan and running emperor. Interested to hear how you feel down the road and good luck man.

1 Like

Makes perfect sense from the way I ran it, what would you add to Khan to also make it complete?

House of Medici for its focus on money-making, forging alliances, social/political power, and building your family empire and legacy.

How are you doing on Emperor, pacman? I wanted to run it too but ultimately I decided to run Mogul for building my businesses.

There is something in Emperor that aligns with me a lot. Itā€™s absolutely smooth compared to Ascension. Iā€™m not confrontational at all. I prefer to ignore people a lot on Emperor.

So far Iā€™m not experiencing harsh reconciliation as compared to the mood swings etc on Ascension. The auras on Emperor are very much visible.

Speaking my mind and going my own way is what it is. Emperor is also making me aware of social power and manipulation. It also guides me to counter manipulation in a smooth way.

9 Likes

Emperor Pacman. I like the sound of that.

1 Like

Itā€™s yo man Pacman!

I have been talking to a young sexy lady at work for the past couple of weeks. Sheā€™s definitely in to me. The whole chatting asking for help etc that goes with it.
We had some really flirty chats at work as well.

She asked if I had a partner and I said yes and she was like disappointed. She didnā€™t say it but I can see it and sense it. Thanks to PSZP.

The attraction she displays is intense. U found out today that there was a discussion about me at work among the ladies to whether I was single or not. When they heard I have a partner they were extremely shocked and couldnā€™t believe it. They also said I must prove it because i am lying to them. WTF?

WHY ARE THEY FEELING THIS WAY? THAT I AM LYING WHEN SOME OF THEM ARE ALSO NOT SINGLE.

My bigger question is can I still escalate with this younger chick ? If so why do you think so?
She also has a boyfriend but was extremely hesitant to tell me.

Pacman~

5 Likes

Sick! Iā€™ll be watching. Best of luck to you.

Whatā€™s your full stack? Is it solo emperor or are you running some ZP as well?

Emperor QV2 and PSZP.
Just started PSZP this week only did one loop so far.

1 Like

Been having so really fun and interesing times as well as some scary times.

A female coworker and myself started chatting a lot and she started developing feels. She is registered to her boyfriend snd soon to be husband. We flirted on chats and she was falling hard for me.

Her boyfriend saw our chats and wanted to come to my house. :crazy_face:
I saw her at work the next day and asked her to passify him. She did! Shes registered to him but accepted mt request.

While all this was going on she was calling me secretly and crying :thinking:. Uptil today she still wants to have contact with me.

EMPEROR OR PSZP is doing really deep magic!

2 Likes

What do you mean ā€œregistered?ā€

She has his surname legally

2 Likes

Guys!
Blue balls on Emperor!

Fuck did anyone else experience this!? If so how did you deal with it?

It is extremely uncomfortable.

1 Like