Emperor : PACMAN

You seem like a person that has very good emotional control.
On theory i am good in controlling emotions but when it comes to real time situations i can really become very blunt and straight foward.

A good example will be:
If i make time for a friend of mine. I expect the same in return. If i dont get that back then i will tell him that on his face with no filteration on my words.
Example : hey friend can you read my business plan and advise me. He may respond with i will do so next week. I will say ok thats fine. Next week i will remind him and he comes up with another excuse i will then tell him Leave it doesnt matter now because now i can see he is bullshitting me and i am an option to him.

This is but a mild exampleā€¦

Real-time sucks. :slight_smile:

In your example, I would likely target their feeling of responsibility by making myself look like the victim of their flakiness. Donā€™t know the exact words I would use, but it would likely be in the form of a question or a ā€œfalse choiceā€. The message would be interpreted in their mind as me wondering if they can be trusted to keep their word, their promises, while not directly coming out and saying so. This will challenge them to either prove they can be or to apologize. People donā€™t like feeling guilty.

I could also take the helpful approach and indirectly ask why they canā€™t help. Are they lacking the skillset? Are they dealing with too much? When done indirectly it makes them feel Iā€™m helping them and makes them feel like returning the favor by helping me. Plus, people donā€™t like feeling inadequate either, leading to a need to prove the opposite once again.

In both cases the words I use are completely benign and even helpful. But like subliminals they get translated into something else in the mind of the receiver.

When I read the ā€œleave it, it doesnā€™t matter nowā€ it reads like a woman answering ā€œwhatā€™s wrongā€ with ā€œnothingā€ until two weeks later she explodes and there was nothing you could have done except to prepare a wall of sandbags. No man likes that. It has a finality to it which isnā€™t helpful.

So, who here thinks Iā€™m the second coming of Machiavelli? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kindly direct me to your learning source!
This is extremely helpful.

Observing your forum behaviour and your profile pictureā€¦
There is something definitely dark about you.

Ok.

When I am on the forum what am I doing?

Providing information.

So why do I provide information?

Several reasons, to see if my information is correct, general chitchat about a subject I am interested in, to help others.

Notice that helping others comes third. And having said that it is normal than I am more interested in certain posters journeys here than others, there is a sense of shared affinity. And lets be honest, others I couldnā€™t give a toss about. Equally, there are people here who actively donā€™t like me. Pricking someones ego does tend to have that effect.

Whatever.

So where does that leave us.

Group hugs and kumbaya, whilst well meaning, results in trite nonsense like one poster telling another that they themselves are the best person to look out for their own interests when the reality is that this poster has been running around in circles like a headless chicken for the past two years.

So to get over the blunt speaking leaving you a pariah learn to turn it into a game where you get to manipulate others.

Turning it into a game allows for you to aim to get better whilst stopping the sudden outburst as you decide on what to do before opening your mouth.

And when you are able to control your mouth you will be further in control of your emotions and further forward in levelling up.

You see how one success builds on another and produces synergistic efficiencies.

1 Like

I know who you talking about!

:rofl:

1 Like

Honestly, mostly observation. Noticing how people respond in different situations. I used to be good enough to look at a complete stranger in a social setting and predict what they would do next. No longer at that level though, at that point I was so clinical I couldnā€™t operate socially very well.

The topics which helped me most are things like reframing (used to be a big thing in the days of outer game, taking whatever is said and finding as many possible different interpretations as possible, picking the most useful one), language patterning as used in conversational hypnosis and NLP/DHE and figuring out how to write affirmations and basic subliminal messages.

Practicing reframing on everything is magic in your life. Combine it with reading something like Melvin Helitzerā€™s Comedy Writing Secrets and you can turn anything into anything else.

Mission accomplished. :slight_smile:

Actually, Iā€™m being intentionally transparent here, otherwise it would be difficult to explain. When put bluntly like this, it sounds manipulative in a bad way, but in general I do aim for the win-win scenarios. Even if thereā€™s somebody I donā€™t like thatā€™s bothering me, giving them what they want somewhere else helps us both while helping me improve my mad skillz.

Thing is, I notice so many people are just getting in their own way, myself included. If I can help them get out of their own way, it feels good. And Iā€™m still hoping somebody would do the same for me. Unfortunately Iā€™m equally adept at recognizing people trying to influence me.

Remarkable makes a good point about turning it into a game. When I observe people to figure out what motivates them, it is a challenge for me, see if I get it right and what I can do with that. Often enough that is enough to stop me from blurting out whatā€™s on my mind. I also tend to take a breath before I say anything (or correct my posture), gives me time to think and usually gives more gravity to my words. Well, the impression of having more gravity anyways.

The curious thing about remarkable is that he has no filter, no spin. He tells it straight, radical honesty (thatā€™s a book also by the way and an interesting way of going through life). Most of us will try and cushion the blow, getting the message across without using pressure points. Not remarkable. I donā€™t mind personally, but I can often feel the sympathy pain, like when another man gets a kick in the nuts. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The techniques you talking about us advance social skills such as reframing etc.
Any good youtube channels to learn those?
Powermoves is also a good website wuth good content.

Regarding remarkableā€¦honestly i like his blunt responses because it teaches you a good lesson. It may hit your ego or nuts at times but it has a huge impact in a positive way.

1 Like

I am not interested in being hindered by anything.

And the empathy I have tends to be intellectual.

We know the poster that we are not naming has said he was bullied at school and he has run a number of seduction subs so what can we surmise?

He is trying to solve his feelings of inadequacy with sex yet like the drunk trying to find redemption in the bottom of a bottle it is also not found in a white womans cervix.

Is this information useful?

Yes. It allows a proper solution to the problem instead of being based on irrational prejudice.

Because reality always comes first.

Because this is the best way to get success.

Here is another example for you. As a higher level exec, one of your functions is to determine which junior execs where suitable for promotion. They all have good educations and qualifications, all are good at interviews and personable and all would succeed in assignments so how do you determine who is suitable for promotion? How do you separate the wheat from the chaff when there is nothing to go on and they all appear equally good?

Just think about that a second.
The answer is to work them till they break.

Was it particularly nice for the ones that failed to make the grade, well no, not really but it did work extremely well and everyone who made the grade did extremely well.

Because management is not just about managing downwards but also sideways and upwards and also understanding reality, the ones that succeeded were those that pushed back against the impossible workload. Interestingly, the ones that failed tended to be the female junior execs with the ā€œI work hard to play hardā€ mentality, who bought into all the social conditioning etc.

But lets get back to Pacman. He is getting the personal qualities of an alpha but the physical qualities, ie, his ability to leverage power has not caught up yet.

No need to apologise DP, I have just ordered an aluminium hypnosis wand and I plan to mount it on the wall of my office.

5 Likes

Yes exactly!!!

Good, about time you replaced that singing mounted fish. :slight_smile:

So tempting to ask where you stand on corporeal punishment of unruly children. It baffles me how children know they can get away with anything because society will not allow parents to do anything more than give them a disapproving look.

I guess what bugs me is that I recall you once writing you used to be in politics. You donā€™t strike me as being unsuccessful at stuff so you would have been capable enough. Which means you also have the required communication skill to calibrate your message to your audience, to tell them in a way to guarantee maximum compliance. And yet you never do, even if that results in people not taking your advice because they feel insulted by it.

So hereā€™s my prejudice at work. If I had never linked you to being a politician, I would consider you to be a user practicing radical honesty, possibly not even being aware of the impact your words have. But as soon as I linked you to a profession which requires calibration of communication in order to be successful, I gained certain expectations.

But you are correct of course, soā€¦

Unlike pacman apparently, I donā€™t quite understand what you mean by this. He has the internal mindset but not the external expression of it?

Yes exactly like that Dark.

That reminds me of the copy description of Commander. Itā€™s all about the external.

Wait no, that was PCC copy I was thinking of.

While our other alpha titles focuses on internal power, Power Can Corrupt will help you cultivate your external power and influence. Both parts are necessary for balance. Based on the latest technological advancements of Alchemist, Power Can Corrupt will also offer general benefits such as confidence, sex appeal, social ability etc., with a powerful focus on charisma. You can expect to develop your own brand of charisma that will attract, fascinate, enchant and charm people around you, allowing you to make the most of the 48 laws of power.

1 Like

I love this. Those who spoke to power based on the reality of the situation not blind compliance ended up succeeding.

Only do things you want or choose to do freely
or openly negotiate ahead of time if thatā€™s what you want or expect.

Personally-I just says things exactly as they are to people. Itā€™s not aggressive but itā€™s direct and can be confronting.

For example

Given whatā€™s occurred. Make a choice not to help again. Either tell him next time or say 'It feels off to me that I help when you need it right away and to the best of my ability and you ignore me when I need help. Itā€™s one thing to not be available but to not even communicate to me. I like the idea of being there for each other but if thatā€™s you do things, no problem but I want to be clearā€¦ donā€™t expect my help in the future.

People with the right talent, skillset can succeed to some degree totally independently but the more independent you want to be the higher your talent/skillset/ invaluable contribution needs to be. Working with and leveraging interdependence will get you a lot farther faster imo especially if you donā€™t have world-class skillsets.

So you donā€™t need everyone for sure but itā€™s best to have the right-great people around you. Both for personal and professional reasons.

3 Likes

Thats the main reason i dont want to continue to repel people!

1 Like

Emperor + Love Bomb or switching to HoM or Stark then?

1 Like

Sounds like a plan!

1 Like

It looks like you need to work on your social influence on others. You could think of pairing up Emperor with PCC or Social Circle as well. It all depends on what kind of impact on others you would like to have. If itā€™s respect only, go with the charisma PCC offers. Of course, PCC offers much more than that.

@Lion was getting excellent results on this stack.

2 Likes

If Emperor is working for you no need to switch.
Add PCC or another sub that helps with social influence.

I believe this is less an Emperor effect than a personal challenge/growth point for you @pacman. Emperor might be bringing it out but so would any alpha or even social sub, to a degree, I believe.
It sounds like you are at a critical point of finding your own autonomy, voice, and collaborative relationships when your old model has been one of following compliance (in your work model), not expressing yourself fully, and relationships that take more than they give or lift you up.
I think continued use of just Emperor with conscious awareness and action around this issue would be sufficient as well.

5 Likes

Thanks guys @Azriel and @Sub.Zero.
I wil definitely not drop Emperor. I just need to think through situations instead of letting my emotions dictate to me.

Any alpha sub will do this to me since its asking me to level up and not accept second best.

4 Likes