Emperor : PACMAN

Is there really such a thing as too alpha?

This just means that women won’t approach you (although in reality women don’t tend to approach men, they simply stand near them and hope to be approached).

But as an alpha you will approach any woman you want to anyway, so it doesn’t matter.

3 Likes

The khan, the emperors were approachable? :grinning:

Approachable people:

• smile
  • are genuinely curious and easily impressed
  • have a friendly, open, engaged demeanor
  • confident and open body language
  • radiate positive energy and good humor
  • have high emotional intelligence
  • socially confident (low social anxiety)
  • are naturally likeable and charismatic

The things I have listed are not things that you can just fake and mimic to be a more approachable person. They are traits of an approachable person, meaning that if you were to observe an approachable person, then these things are more or less what you’d find being common in them and they are results of REAL congruence

In order to actually become approachable, you have to be congruent. The behavior is a result of the subconscious conclusions you have about yourself, reality and other people.

If you decide to start smiling out in public because you want to be more approachable, then you’re doing it wrong. It has to be a congruent emanation of you, not a mere conscious action for the sake of
achieving a cognitive goal (in this case being more approachable).

Now this last part lol

Alpha’s are extremely approachable, confident and have extremely high emotional intelligence and sociability. They can make anyone feel welcome, relaxed and safe.

Weird, anti-social/awkward, creep energy, traumatized men are non-approachable.

“Alpha” tends to be a misconstrued term.

A “beta male” is nothing more than a traumatized male. It just so happens that there are a lot of men
that are a complete mess.

Not suggesting that’s you but providing contrast for understanding.

Since you’re running PSZP and Emperor ZP, part of women telling you that you’re unapproachable is a RESULT as now you are realizing and taking action to become better in the direction of the subs,

you’re doing well, keep it up lol

8 Likes

women approach me in the nightlife all the time.

has happened to me literally 1000s of times.

i repeat, i have had random women i have never met before walk up to me in the nightlife and start an interaction literally 1000s of times.

1 Like

Can you elaborate more on this please.

One of things PSZP does is help guide one to become better with women, through learning/interaction etc

This:

sounded like PSZP in action to me, because

1. It’s an interaction with women
  2. You acquired knowledge on how women perceive you
  3. This knowledge suggests that there is something you can improve on (approachability with women)

Interaction → Learning → Improvement

One of the mechanisms of PSZP is to be affected by the knowledge acquired from interactions with women, to learn something and improve,

These subs aren’t always linear,

For example: Not too long ago, I began running PSZP, especially because I had an upcoming party and I knew that there would be a ton of attractive women there. I found myself surrounded by 4 women and I was trying to game all of them at once and make a bunch of jokes. One of them straight up told me that my joke was corny (I was trying way too hard and not congruent),

Now some people if they were in the same situation as me would think
“PSZP doesn’t work! Trash sub! I used PSZP for 3 days and women are telling me my jokes are corny… What gives? Am I getting reverse results?? wtf @SaintSoverein, qv2 is better. give me refund now”

However, I learned so much from that interaction, it really was PSZP guiding me the whole time. It sparked something in me with women, and made me more enthusiastically competitive on seducing them almost like it’s a game. The entire following week after that I began approaching women and was 2x better. I developed more ease and naturalness, extremely focused on the game by trying less, and I just continued to become better.

Sometimes negative feedback can be a result and help you calibrate towards growth.
It’s similar to how failure breeds success, if you’re familiar with that concept

6 Likes

It also shows that they want to approach you more. If they’re complaining that they can’t approach you, that means they obviously are at least considering it.

Your status has elevated and people are taking notice of how they can or can’t be close to you

4 Likes

PSZP…i will say is that its working as intended. Women are really going crazy.

As im on the 4th day of my washout, the bloom is absolutley crazy.

EmperorZP:
There is huge family problems that has been taking place for a very long time. Family members were making me bad in the background for no apparant reason. I was made to fight with lots of family members.
I decided to confront my biggest cousin and ask him whats wrong and if i did anything to him and he explained to me what people have been saying about me to him. They had did this with lots of others in the family as well.

I just feel its definitely Emperor that brough this to my awareness so that i can address it and taks back my life and i know i am the best. Thats why they did that to me to surpress me.

There is so much shit thats beem uncovered to me im still shocked at it. I was blinded all these years.

On the flip side…
Im am waiting for the next person to cross me. This time im shooting to kill!

1 Like

Saddening to hear that they are making you look bad and turning everyone against you. Good you found out, truth is painful, but it sets us free. I have broken relationships with my family too, but it still sadness me because of the bond we have had since our childhood, in the last couple of interactions I was humiliated and sad. Because of the mesedup person he is or was, he made me feel bad about myself, like I was nothing. I still want a great family for myself with close, solid and relationships… it is so important to me… @pacman can you share more about what is going on? What are they saying about you?

1 Like

Lots of bad things. Like tell others i have said this and that when i didnt say anything like that.
They also pick on some of my actions and twist it around so that ot looks bad.

I also heard some hints that there is black magic at play but cant confirm that.

1 Like

This kind of thing is extremely prevalent amongst indian families. They try to use guilt and shame to control you when they feel you are outside their control.

Can you not distance yourself from them ?. Tell them enough is enough and if they continue like this they are not welcome in your house. Neither will you make time to see them.

1 Like

Hey guys!

All is well so far with my stack besides few things that are really bothering me.

1. I am bot getting the respect i deserve from people and im not getting the same treatment from them as well. For example when my brother calls me for help. I help him to the best of my ability and i assist him instantly. When i need his help he doesnt even read my messages or bother to call me back??? What the hell!??

2. People just seem to rub me off the wrong way now days. When i stand up and tell people off then i am disliked. I am aware that i dont need to be liked. But at the same time i cant be repelling everyone. Im not doing it in the first place its their behavior i am picking up on and i am disliking it…
    What the hell do i do?
    If i repell them all i will be left alone with no one liking me. In other words i will have many enemies.

Thoughts guys…

3 Likes

Have you been running Emperor solely?

What about your congruence and confidence?

1 Like

Yes with PS as well.

Thats super high. And i love the super confidence.

Something that always stuck with me is a saying I heard: respect is a delicate flower. It resonates with me, how well does it resonate with you?

I get the impression that you might come across as insensitive. Would you agree if I said your communication is unsweetened and leaning towards being blunt? You always come across as honest and direct and logical. I can relate to that but I also know from experience that in excess it can become quite harsh and critical. Especially if what is being said isn’t ‘logical’ or practical and that can be irritating when others don’t match your way of thinking or what can seem unnatural. What do you think?

2 Likes

I’ve been running Emperor for three days only and I’ve noticed people checking my boundaries much more often but when I verbalize those boundaries of mine they respond positively and respect them.

2 Likes

You described me extemely accurately!!!
Every word!!

So fucking what if you are “disliked”.

Just what the fuck are they going to do?

They certainly won’t physically attack you thats for sure because most people are cowards and if they were that way inclined they would have done so already if you had pissed them off enough.

Besides, once you actually have your own “empire” they won’t dare. To quote Machiavelli, “it is better to be feared than loved”.

Thanks to running Emp you see yourself as a proto alpha who has just started constructing his empire. Your colleagues in the staffroom see you as just another teacher.

Remember the old adage, those that can do, those that can’t teach.

And in actual fact most won’t hate you either as they will be more busy with their own sordid little disorganised lives to pay much attention to your success and get jealous.

Because whilst you might talk about your stock market investments and rental properties with interested colleagues you won’t share the size of your port or number of doors, will you.

However, enough of the view from 40,000 ft.

What you need to do is learn how to control other people, turn it into a game and engage your brain in getting them to do things instead of engaging your brain in anger because they are beneath you.

And now allow me to give you an example.

(I did give a perfectly factually accurate example here but RVCon, in his wisdom, decided to edit it out because it shows the person I was talking about in a bad light and also explains how to manipulate them).

4 Likes

:man_facepalming:
I did read the original post!

:rofl:

@remarkable
How you talk on the forum…my attitude is the exact same in person. That is what is repelling people a lot.