Emperor : PACMAN

When for a COVID test this morning and result is Negative.
Turns out i have a sinus infection or a viral flu infection.

4 Likes

Get well soon bro

1 Like

Get well lad!

2 Likes

Feeling really pissed off by renting and apartment.
I cant do this any longer. I stayed with parents then i moved on my own now its time to buy my own home. Something that i own.

Cant stand paying others and making them rich.

The landlords ways are getting to me recently. Lots of double standards. Tells me things as if im so blind i cant see his ulterior motives. Be honest and tell me the truth.This is more of a motivation to really make a move to buy my own place.

No matter what house i get i want a house that i own. I know i can do it.

7 Likes

Time to become a realtor or else you’ll just make your realtor rich too :wink:

2 Likes

Just read your description of Emperor and its exactly what i am experiencing as well.

2 Likes

The interview i mentioned earliar…i got the job. The lady flirts a lot with me now.

Something really strange i have witnessed. A lady said that i come accross to her like a really strong alpha male. I was extremely shocked when she said that to me.

She is the same lady at work that i had the negative experience with. The things is i dont appraoch her and things like that now but she is the one taking the steps to flirt etc with me.

She even asked me where can we go were no one knows us. I was like what the hell…:sweat_smile:

9 Likes

What does it mean when a lady says : when she talks to me she only thinks of my child. I asked why she said because he is innocent.

What the hell does that mean?

Not this one. She’s talking about the one she wants to be pregnant with.

:upside_down_face:

3 Likes

There is some kind of jealousy starting among family. There are rumors that can be destructive to my family. These rumors are starting with family members.
Its like they want to fault find or make me bad out of nothing.

Kind of strange why this is happening.

Edit: These family members are much older than me. What the hell you want from me?

They want two things.

1. To control you.
  2. To not be shown up by you.

You are levelling up, congratulations.

3 Likes

Definitely seems like it.

How do i deal with this or solve this?

Are you an alpha (whatever your definition of this is)?

Are you running your own (albeit very small at this moment) empire?

What do these actually boil down to?

Basically, standing on your own two feet.

Examples, you leech off your family, get a fucking job from someone else.

Rent your own place. Decide on your own religious convictions (if any). Get your own girlfriend, not an arranged marriage, etc, etc.

Suppose you are at the family dinner table and one of your stupid relatives tries to tell you what to do. Reply like this:-

No. You are wrong because…(and then give reasons).

If they don’t acquiesce with you then cut them out of your life.

4 Likes

When you do something that makes you stand out, improve, and outperform others, they will always try to find something wrong with you and use that against you. If they don’t, they will make something up.

Maority of pepole will have jealousy when you can do something they cant.

and the guy above me is right as well.

2 Likes

Yes i hear you @remarkable and @Ingress.

Looks like i need to start cutting people out of my life.
I never expected my own family to be that way. These people have their own houses and cars and jobs. What dont they have that i have ? I sometimes wonder what exactly do i have that people want?

To me it seems like the alpha aura i give of really gets to people. Some admire it but some cant stand to see it on me when they have been trying all their lives to get it.

On my face they are absolutely sweet.

Edit : Spelling.

3 Likes

You have brass balls and a better future. They don’t.

5 Likes

Guys.
I had two or maybe three women told me that i am not approachable at all…:thinking: has anything to do with Emperor?

I wonder why they feel this way…
Am i coming off too alpha ?

1 Like

Is there really such a thing as too alpha?

This just means that women won’t approach you (although in reality women don’t tend to approach men, they simply stand near them and hope to be approached).

But as an alpha you will approach any woman you want to anyway, so it doesn’t matter.

3 Likes

The khan, the emperors were approachable? :grinning:

Approachable people:

• smile
  • are genuinely curious and easily impressed
  • have a friendly, open, engaged demeanor
  • confident and open body language
  • radiate positive energy and good humor
  • have high emotional intelligence
  • socially confident (low social anxiety)
  • are naturally likeable and charismatic

The things I have listed are not things that you can just fake and mimic to be a more approachable person. They are traits of an approachable person, meaning that if you were to observe an approachable person, then these things are more or less what you’d find being common in them and they are results of REAL congruence

In order to actually become approachable, you have to be congruent. The behavior is a result of the subconscious conclusions you have about yourself, reality and other people.

If you decide to start smiling out in public because you want to be more approachable, then you’re doing it wrong. It has to be a congruent emanation of you, not a mere conscious action for the sake of
achieving a cognitive goal (in this case being more approachable).

Now this last part lol

Alpha’s are extremely approachable, confident and have extremely high emotional intelligence and sociability. They can make anyone feel welcome, relaxed and safe.

Weird, anti-social/awkward, creep energy, traumatized men are non-approachable.

“Alpha” tends to be a misconstrued term.

A “beta male” is nothing more than a traumatized male. It just so happens that there are a lot of men
that are a complete mess.

Not suggesting that’s you but providing contrast for understanding.

Since you’re running PSZP and Emperor ZP, part of women telling you that you’re unapproachable is a RESULT as now you are realizing and taking action to become better in the direction of the subs,

you’re doing well, keep it up lol

8 Likes