Emperor and Spartan Journal Now With Primal and Khan

A few hours later i decided to go and approach girls. I opened 6 girls nothing happened. Got a hard blow out from two girls but i didnt care.

1 Like

I love this. I get this more and more often after about 250 hours of Khan ST1.

I still do feel this somewhat in the morning, but gone within the first minute of waking up.

I love this. I find that Khan ST1 does push me to action. It’s not a passive sub at all.

3 Likes

Day 20 - Khan Stage 1 - 10 loops

Felt very sad today. A girl I had met days ago on the street we got along so well. There was a strong sexual energy between us. Yet she stopped texting me after the first text. I want to be in a nice relationship with a girl and she had so many qualities that made her the type of girl I wanted.

I sat in all day watching youtube videos and reading PU stuff. Then i just lay on my bed. Didnt feel like going out or doing anything. I began to feel so down I began masturb*ting i have never done this in a long time I guess I was feeling very low.

3 Likes

It seems today is “flake day” for us all. My date flaked out on me, and I felt down, but I forced myself to go out and meet new girls.

Also, our friend here has someone flake on him as well:

Coincidence? Serendipity? Or part of the process?

4 Likes

@AMASH its always uplifting to read your replies.

4 Likes

Day 22 - Khan Stage 1 - 10 loops

As I was heading out to the park I saw a gorgeous latino looking girl heading to the station. I pursued her then stopped and hit on her. She gave me a big smile and we ended up chatting. I got her on a date straight away for a coffee. This girl was absolutely amazing I have stop falling head over heels with girls like this. The outward appearance of a woman can be decieving at times and I can be blind to that sometimes.

We grabbed a coffee and got chatting for an hour after which she was heading to the gym. So we swapped numbers and told her I want to see her next time.

I was so pleased with myself like i had arisen from the ashes once more !

8 Likes

That sounded ridiculously easy Blackadder. Thanks for posting that :slight_smile:

It gives me hope.

3 Likes

Sadly, if a girl feels you’re already totally sold on her, she feels there is no challenge and often loses interest.

I hope it’s not the case with your latina girl. She sounds great.

Go out and try it. Action, not hope, is how you create the life you want :slight_smile:

I know you can do it. I believe in you 100%.

3 Likes

@AMASH

What i enjoyed most was the Primal Emperor stack which gave pure alpha invincibility.

But it did not have the clearing power of Khan. Maybe after 30 days i try stage 2.

I know what you mean mate. I am thinking with my head again :blush: so i am ok now.

A girl contracted me from a social site so i told her if you want to chat send me your number and i will call you. She sent her number right away will call her tonight.

I am moving into a new appartment 6 doors down from a strip club where all these polish girls work. Will have to keep a close eye on when they leave or when they head there to hit on them.

No plan or desire to set foot in their and be treated like a walking atm.

3 Likes

Great mate!

I honestly believe Khan Complete St4 will beat Emperor + PS stack. But we will see.

On Khan ST1, my confidence is oscillating. During some periods, I am invincible. During other times, I get low, lethargic and doubtful.

It’s all part of the process of creative destruction :laughing:

6 Likes

Day 23 - 10 loops of stage 1 khan

Felt my whole world crash down in front of me. Felt so low my eyes swelled with tears all the pain of the past came back. Just wanted to end my life, all the pain hit me. Suffering being bullied at school, rejected by scores of women in the past who refused to want to date me. Then my whole body filled with anger towards the women who laughed and rejected me, those who had walked over me like I was a door mat. My father who verbally abused me on a daily basis because I could not live upto his expectations. I really wished he had died when I was 20 years old maybe life would have been easier. Without being in his shadow.

I abandoned Khan and decided to switch to Emperor at least it gave me the inner confidence to say “Fk you world i do what i fking well please”

I called in sick couldn’t go into work with tears in eyes. For the whole morning I sat in bed trying to figure out where my life was going to end.

6 Likes

Sorry to hear of such extreme pain coming up @TheBoxingScientist. You’re not alone, not at all.

1 Like

I’d totally missed this Amash. Your words give me courage. Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Reading your journal, it does sound to me that whatever benefits you get from the subs are not consistent . They seem to fluctuate, some days you are on high and some on low. Like a rollercoaster or experiencing sugar crash.
That’s kinda concerning tho. You pay for the subs, invest hours and hours running but whatever you experience is short lived.

I’d worry in a sense of developing a dependency on the subs to feel great, getting women etc because they could potentially become a huge crutch and without them you would them, maybe you could not function at your best? Then you will need that next fix, a stronger one by increasing, adjusting the loops and stack.

What I gathered from your journal, these patterns follow. There seems to be no steady flow in how you feel, good or bad. That said, subs could actually turn us into co - dependent subliminal junkies?
For the buyer/users this does not sound good at all! I am not an expert, it’s an observation.

1 Like

@FearlessLion yes I have highs and lows but I did get the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Perhaps its better for you not waste any further time on this forum or with SC. Please try the compettitor subs they may suite you better. The best of luck in your journey.

4 Likes

Already spent money on subs through SC. Gotta see it through. You see, if someone is trying to shut you down by raising questions then there is an indication that unless we sugar coat each other, we are not welcome here. Is this a one way st forum? Just wondering

1 Like

We are human. Would you be happy being locked down into one state your whole life, unable to feel the ups and lows?

Enjoy it and enjoy the ride. We are not static, but always evolving and growing… and after some time, when we look back, we realize our baseline has changed, and we enjoy life even more.

If you find that concerning, I believe you have the wrong expectations from subliminals.

7 Likes

Of course, I get that. However, if we are using a powerful tool to enhance the mind, shouldn’t the ratio of positive feelings/ mindset be higher? So all the pro athletes who use subliminals to empower their mental state could then potentially end up sabotaging themselves big time. Just trying to understand

2 Likes

It will, with time.

You can think of it as going to the gym. The first few days you’re going to be sore and you might even find it tough to go in the first place.

After a few months of keeping your discipline however you’re going to notice you feel amazing. Your body looks good, your head is clearer, you’re more confident.

You went through the hardships of gripping thunder, and now your baseline has raised.

If a pro athlete was going to use a subliminal, he would use it during training to get used to it, and not jump straight into it. It would be like benching 130 kgs the moment you step into the gym.

6 Likes

Okay cool. That’s a good analogy to explain it. It’s great to get clarification etc. Cheers

1 Like