Emperor and Spartan Journal Now With Primal and Khan

Your experience seems to be similar to mine. Check out here:

3 Likes

Amash this is bizzare your results are similar to mine. I am going to drop to 2 loops of healing and see how that goes for the next week or so.

1 Like

For what itā€™s worth, Iā€™m having sort of the same experience as you blackadder. At first it wasnā€™t verry apparent, but Iā€™m also feeling depressed and angry. The fact that most people here are having this shows how deep the healing probably is.

2 Likes

Decidefd to drop to 2 loops of stage 1 khan as i really cannot allow it to effect my work.

Alongside that i will run emperor.

1 Like

Day 5

Khan stage 1 x 2
Emperor x 4

After listening to Emperor il 4 loops overnight 8 was back in top of the world

Having one dream after another with this stack. Most of thr dreams are centered around the.theme of my past. Images of my past flash past me in my dream.

The following morning i was in a better position to command the.team of developers.

6 Likes

Day 6

4 loops of Khan stage 1
1 loop of Emperor

Decided to slowly dial up the loops of Khan. One of the many dreams i had. Was getting on a bus then realizing i was on the wrong bus. When i got off i was trying to figure out how to get back to my previous destination.

Everyone i asked had no clue what to advise me.

3 Likes

Day 7

4 loops of khan
1 one loop of emperor

A friend of mine was being sarcatic there were tines when i use to take these comments as personal attacks.

They jist rolled off me like water of a ducks back.

Other then that nothing astounding to report.

3 Likes

Day 8

4 loops of Khan Stage 1
2 loops of Emperor

There were flight delays. The airline had to host passengers in a hotel for the night. It was raining heavily.

The airline promised a shuttle would take all 15 passengers to the.hotel it never turned up.

I felt a fit of rage inside me pulled pulled out the phone called the hotel and told them how dare they leave their guests standing in the rain with children.

The hotel staff said they could not help as thr last shuttle was.at 9pm. I got even more.angry as i felt like someone had taken advantage of me and other people.

In the end we all got taxis and shared the costs.

I plan to write to the airline and tell them frustrared i am at their poor services.

5 Likes

Day 9

4 loops of Khan Stage 1
2 loops of Emperor

Was feeling very unsure of myself but just couldnt get myself out of the house it was like I wanted to bury my head in the ground.

Decided to run x4 loops of Primal Seduction slowly and surely PS did its magic and got me to hit the gym. Things escalated from there and went to the city to hit on girls.

Hit on five girls and got two numbers. Every girl stopped to listen to me and we had a great chat.Three of the girls kindly told me they had boyfriends which was not a big deal for me. Each girl I spoke to seem to make my aura grow stronger to a point where girls just stopped to talk to me.

One girl said I had a really cool energy thats why she stopped to talk to me.

2 Likes

Day 10 4 loops of Khan Stage 1

Was in a bar with a colleague. This cute girl who obviously had a few drinks too much walked upto me and said ā€œyou look really fitā€. I was gob smacked I was caught off guard. Once I recovered I bantered back and she began giggling. We chatted for a few mins and I told her I dont want to leave my colleague by himself. Tried to get her her number but she refused sayinng that she wanted to hangout with me but did not want to give out her number.

Since I was with a work colleague I decided not too take it any further. Never had that ever happen before !.

4 Likes

Day 11

6 loops of Khan Stage 1
2 loops of limitless

I ran two loops of limitless whilst I was studying some new software technology to get to grips with the concepts fast.

Later I had the inclination to go out to an expats meetup. Was social and was liked by everyone at the meeting. I am going to make a habit of this going to gatherings like this.

4 Likes

Day 12 - 10 loops.of Khan stage 1

I feel alot of anger and rage inside me whem i woke up. Had a dream of a CEO who walked upto to me and asked me a question. I demanded he be more specific in his questioning as i dont have time for fluff talk.

This rage amd anger i did not feel on emperor. Its almost like emperor soaked up the anger like a sponge whereas khan is releasing it.

4 Likes

Day 13 10 loops of Khan stage 1

Felt a dark cloud over my head when i woke up. This morning got two texts from girls i had met on the weekend. They were up for meeting me.

Sadness set in brain felt iittle scrambled all i wanted to do was stay in bed. But i had to get to work.

3 Likes

Getting very lethargic at work will drop my levels of listening to 5 loops.

2 Likes

Day 14 - 8 loops of Khan Stage 1

When i reached my second loop of Khan i felt a surge of positive energy fill me.Like i felt so positive about what lies ahead.

Got two dates lined up from day game.

In a dream over a week ago i was challenging a CEO on what he said. Today i challenged one of the seniour managers on what he said to me.

He backed off and admitted he made a mistake.

Things are looking great with Mr. Khan so far.

3 Likes

Instead of dropping the number of loops, my strategy would be to increase them.

I do believe there is a threshold for each person, for me it was 150 hours with Khan, where afterwards I did not feel lethargic anymore.

The same was for me with Primal before. It was rough for the first 9 days, then suddenly, a threshold was passed and it became smooth sailing for months after that.

5 Likes

@AMASH thankyou brother

2 Likes

Day 15 - 12 loops of Khan Stage 1

I am loving stage 1. This morning i woke up feeling like whatever i do whatever i decide will be on my terms. AMASH mentioned breaking through tje threshold i feel like i just did.

I remember Clint Eastword from one of his earlier movies ā€œThe good the bad and the uglyā€ where he just stands there gazing at peiple with his macho stare. Thats me right now !.

5 Likes

Day 17 - 12 loops of Khan

When wake up in the morning I feel like I want to stay in bed as I felt mentally tired and drained. However once I am out of bed and in the office. After a few hours I am good again.

I have noticed that alot of inner fears and insecurities seem to have dissolved away.

One of the girls flaked on me however it was not a big deal. As my mindset is there tonnes more women out there who want me. After work I had this urge to go out and talk to women. I hit on 4 girls. One girl her eyes just totally light up when I approached her. We chatted and I got close up to her I could feel the crackle of sexual energy between us.

She did say she had a boyfriend but was keen to meet up with me. She kept complimenting me how strong and bold I was. After we departed 4 guys ran up and stopped me.

They asked me if i was a day gamer and they toldme they were amazed by the way women reacted when I approached them. I congratulated them on getting out out the house and taking action in their lives. One guy was an indian bloke who had just started on his journey to find a nice girlfriend. I wished them all the best and moved on.

Dreams have been a nightly occurence for me. The last dream I had was me wrestling with a cobra who was trying to bite me.

7 Likes

Day 18 Khan 12 loops

Met up for a date with a cute turkish girl. We sat down and i ordered drinks. Five minutes into the chat she said ā€œlets go back to your placeā€.

We.went back got naked and she gave me a blow job but would not letme penetrate her.

Afterwards we sat back and just talked.

2 Likes