Emperor and Spartan Journal Now With Primal and Khan

Another thing is Emperor is helping me to stand my ground and negiotate better pay when it comes to clients offering me work in the software development field. As mentioned previously one client came back with an offer. I turned it down and said goodbye. Guess what they came back offering more money ! :slight_smile:.

5 Likes

I am altering my loops on my stack depending on circumstances. Right now I am on

X4 Rebirth
X6 Emperor
X 4 Primal Seduction

3 Likes

Since I am embarking on leading a team of developers I need to be sharp. This has lead to me adding limitless to my existing stack.

X4 Rebirth
X2 Limitless
X 6 Emperor
X 2 Primal Seduction

Last night I had a dream I was batman and was working alongside my side kick Robin. We were chasing a bunch of high tech criminals in the batmobile.

6 Likes

It’s been over two months on Emperor and a month on Primal Seduction. Adding limitless to my stack has help me become more grounded and confident when discussing challenges with my project manager. I am able to come up with solutions with complete confidence in what i believe is right.

Emperor seems to cause men to gravitate towards me to discuss anything from work to personal related.

Girls giggle and smile when I talk to them like I am Leonardo DiCaprio. However i never shit where I eat so I prefer not to hit on girls in the office. Only when I am outside work.

I am planning on starting an I.T resourcing company with a close friend of mine on the side.

10 Likes

Just a quick update guys after 90 days of Emperor and 60 days of Primal.

I am dating 3 very hot girls i met on cold approaches.

I am leading a team of developer’s for one of the biggest companies in Europe.

I am keeping this vague as i dont to reveal too much as people will connect the dots and know who black adder is :slight_smile:.

11 Likes

100 days of Emperor (switched to V3)
70 days of Primal

Changes…

My abilty to smooth talk and talk in a seductive way is like auto pilot when I meet a girl I like.

I stopped a girl yesterday on the street and began talkinig to her she replied “wow you talk to me like you are a character from a romantic novel you have such a way with words”.

My ability to recognize girls that I believe will be into me has been amplified. Of course there are a few girls who just walk away but its not a big deal.

What I would like to see one day is subclub creating an aura stacking module that creates a more of trusting vibe that kicks in more quickly and creates an imprint on the girls mind.

At times I go through phases of anger or sadness but this only lasts for a few hours and I am back on my feet again.

Today I added sexual mastery to my stack. One of my sticking points is beinng afraid that a woman will compare my sexual experience with a previous guy she has had.

From an intellucual standpoint I know that status is more important then knowing ever sexual technique however it still bugs me.

1 Like

Felt down in the dumps today a feeling of emptiness inside. The more i tried to delve into my issues to find solutions. The more frustrated i became.

It was like banging my head against the wall hoping the wall would collapse but it didnt.

2 Likes

Dating life has taken a nose dive again got to pick myself up.

One girl i planned to meetup on a 3rd date decided to go back to her ex. I felt rather upset by this as she was nice. Maybe it was meant to be.

Another girl i was seeing is heading back to Poland.

Today i ran PS for 10 houra it pushed mecto go out and approach women during the day.

Hit on 10 women but nothing came of it. All of them stopped to talk to me but when i trued to close them. It was either i have a boyfriend or they just said they did not want to swap numbers.

I ran two loops of sex mastery and began having dreams of making out with different women.

2 Likes

Decided to give Khan ago and began listening to stage 2 last night. I have stopped listening to PS and Emperor. Will see how listening to Khan goes over the next few days then may add PS back in.

Ran 8 loops of Khan.

The first dream I had was that I was arguing with a waitress at a restarurant. Who served me what was suppose to be traditional scotch whisky.I argued with her telling her that it was made in Japan and the water was from Japan how the hell can this be a scotch whisky.

5 Likes

I’d at LEAST invest three weeks before switching off. Add PS back if you like, but Khan is a massive script, it’ll take awhile to settle in.

Use your dreams to guide your journey, as they’re telling you exactly what the subconscious is processing. Everyone is different and their dream mythologies are unique, but this dream sounds like a direct response to the anti-deception programming in Khan.

9 Likes

Anti-deception programming. I definitely picked the right sub. Gullible I’ve been for a very long time.

6 Likes

Day 2 - Khan

10 loops masked over night stage 2

More weird dreams. One was of my pet german shepherd I use to have when I was a child I was basically taking him for walks and as we walked up the road. In the dream I commented “wow your still alive I thought you died 30 years ago”. The dream didnt seem to make any sense.

I went off to the gym and saw a queue of people waiting outside for the gym to open. I shouted “Ohhh I love the enthusiuam”. Two of the girls turned and smiled at me. When I entere the gym one of the girls started talking to me. We had a where are you from chat and what do you do at the gym. It turned out she comes here for yoga.

As I left her I wished her a nice morning before I could leave she said “You can take my phone number and callme if you want a workout partner”.

We swapped numbers I texted her at the end of the day “Hey it was lovely chatting how was your yoga session” she never replied back.

I am wondering whether that was because I was formally listening to PS and stopped it to begin Khan.

Later in the day I went out day gaming and approached ten girls. Got one number but I had a gut feeling it was going to be flakey.

At work I felt mentally tired and wanted to go back to bed.

4 Likes

I feel the same.

3 Likes

Me too. I’m normally up pretty easily.

3 Likes

Same here to be honest

2 Likes

Day 3 - Khan

2 loops of stage 1
8 loops of stage 2

I swear Emperor was easy to handle even at 12 loops masked. Khan really mentally fatigues you when you hit 8 loops.

The first dream I remember which was so vivid. An old woman stood in front of me she looked at me and said “this what I looked like when I was younger” she transformed into a cute blonde girl in her mid 25s.

She then transformed into a child of 11 years. She then transformed back into the old woman in her 70s and yelled “life is short life flies past you at a blink of an eye”. In the dream I burst into tears.

On the dating side I sorted out a date with a girl who couldnt meet me last week. I met her on a cold approach. After work I went out and hit on 4 girls got one number.

Might reduce the number of loops to 6 to allow me to get some more sleep.

3 Likes

Day 4

Decided to drop thr loops back and run only 2 loops of stage 1. Might have ran too many loops thr previous day.

On running 8 loops of stage 2 and 2 loops of stage 1. I woke up feeling angry depressed afraid. I could not focus.at work today.

The date with the girl turned sour. She made an excuse and left me “saying i gotto to go nice meeting”.

I wanted break down into tears. Right now i just want to go back to my place and hide away from the world.

3 Likes

Take care of yourself, dude. All of this feelings will vanish soon.

3 Likes

Its like when i stopped PS and Emperor the girl found me creepy. When i troed to touch her she moved away. I never had that problem when running both emperor ans PS together.

I guess there is alot of healing to be done.

3 Likes

Thanks Dimitry.

2 Likes