Eighteen Months of the True Khan

Fair point. I’m just on Team CoWolfe. Rootin for ya.

1 Like

I appreciate that. How’s WB treating you?

I feel powerful on it. Not went out and fucked anyone though. It does get looks however.

1 Like
  • This washout is feeling pretty good so far. I’m getting some good spontaneous visualization of things going very well, and it feels not just within reach, but more along the lines of “of course that’s going to happen”.
2 Likes
  • Remember how torturously long the wait for Christmas morning was when you were a kid? That’s about how I’m feeling about QTKS at the moment. I’m checking for that PM with the payment link and directions about every half hour.
    I am glad to see there is that much of a response to it though.
2 Likes

@COWolfe

Have not been able to catch up on your journal in full lately, but what are your thoughts on Cosmic Navigator? What do you think it brings to the table in your experience?

2 Likes

I’m not sure. I rarely attribute results to a certain module.

1 Like
  • I’m concerned about my son.
    This morning he said “my brain keeps telling me that I’m stupid”.
    I did a little probing about that, and determined that that is negative self talk all right. And it’s gotten to the stage where it seems to be another voice coming from the subconscious.
    Not good, that’s a demon that has haunted me all of my life.
    I don’t know where it came from. In my case, it started with my parents talking negatively about me constantly. We are extremely careful not to do that to him because we both know how crippling it can be in life.
    I got it on two fronts. Both of my parents viciously tore me down, and I had to listen to my father do the same to himself so I unconsciously followed his example.
    I have done neither to my son.
    As a potential solution, I thought of Limitless. I had thought that it was the only one that was for any age. It says sixteen, but it also says under sixteen can with parental guidance.
    What does anyone think? I want to give him the best start in life that I can, and if that means giving him that cheat code at a young age, I’ll give it a try.
1 Like

I’m not sure what Limitless would do. The answer group would be best to answer on that I think.

I’d use some of the Sleight of Mouth patterns. or variants. Ask him stuff like “Why do you think that voice is telling you that?”

NLPs Meta Model and SLOM are great for helping to get to the bottom of this kind of stuff and help shifting it.

2 Likes

I thought at one point Limitless was 13+ years old.

@AnswerGroup

And also what @Palpatine said just above this post.

I had thought it was any age, but I can’t find that anymore.

Problem is that if he’s anything like me, that kind of thing doesn’t work.

I’ve asked you some SLOMish style questions before. And got some good-quality answers.

1 Like

Because I wanted to. Thing is, I got dragged to therapy a lot as a kid, and I learned real quick to counter and resist all the verbal chicanery. A lot of which was pretty similar to SLOAM and other stuff like that.
Not generally a fan of therapists.

1 Like

I would encourage you to enter a support ticket on this.

2 Likes
  • It looks like I’m going to get my QTKS sub sometime today or tomorrow.
    I’ll be switching to a new journal for that one. This doesn’t count as quitting or the end of this program because this is a continuation of my Khan run. I’ll end this one with an assessment of where I am on my current goals, but it’s a continuing story.
    It’s almost uncanny. August first is the one year mark anyway.
    This will actually extend my planned eighteen month Khan run to two years.
3 Likes
  • I may do some finish up here, but I don’t really want to have two really active journals going at the same time.
    I still haven’t gotten the payment link for my QTKS yet. Hopefully tomorrow. But Im still making my official start date for the Year of the Quiet Conqueror 8/1/23.
    So I’ll be moving all current activity over here: Year of the Quiet Conqueror (QTKS Khan, WB, RICH)
1 Like

@AnswerGroup

1 Like

Saint just said that the link goes public tomorrow morning. Problem (hopefully) solved.

1 Like

Yup, problem solved. And I’m obsessively checking my email.

1 Like