Ecstasy of Gold - Now or Never

I’ll have to check but I believe I am around 10 days on ascended mogul. And still running EoG ST4 a couple times a day.

I feel like anything is possible and I’m taking massive, daily action in my business. I also seem to be getting a lot of attention from older women when I’m out.

I have a theory on EoG. At least for myself. I’m sure 4 months of EoG alone fundamentally changed me in some way. However, I don’t think my deep issues are tied around money. I’ve always had enough money to live a fun, comfortable life. I was huge into gambling and betting in my early 20’s, and day traded stock options for 2 years. So I have no fear of losing thousands of dollars in minutes, and also gaining large amounts in minutes. I’ve always been great at saving and budgeting as well.

My issue is feeling unworthy and below others. This limited me in that with sales calls etc. if the other party was intimidating, alpha, authoritative or confident I would always feel subservient, beta, fearful and shy away from even attempting the sale.

For me it’s an issue of self worth and feeling below other people. Rather than a money issue. And the alpha + motivation of AM is really doing me well.

I wonder if something like Khan > Mogul > limit destroyer would be good for me?

EDIT: to better sum up my thoughts, I do know people that EoG would probably work well for. The type that starts spending the paycheck they will receive on Friday the Monday before. The type that when they receive a large sum of money, their car breaks down, they get drunk and blow $1k at the club, and their roof starts leaking.

For most though, including myself, I think money is just a reflection of our inherent self worth or lack there of. I’m afraid of anyone that can portray just slightly more confidence or authority. And that’s what is holding me back. Not a fear or self sabotage of money itself.

8 Likes

Great report, man!

1 Like

Will you write your conclusion/review of EoG anytime soon? You said a few things here and there, but it sure would be nice to have a clean post where you reflect on your experience

1 Like

You make me want to drop down from Emperor and AM to just AM for few weeks. With your results. I think I went to advanced too fast :thinking:

2 Likes

I have been working everyday at least 5 hours at the coffee shop. Super productive. Until today.

Today was my first day where things just weren’t going my way. I got to the coffee shop and it was packed. My laptop was only at 35% charge and I forgot my charger. In spite of this I got a couple hours of work in and accomplished my main, most important objective for today. I then went home and took a nap.

On another note, I completely deleted all my dating apps. I cannot tell you how freeing this has been! I was going on 1-2 new dates a week and still seeing previous girls. I believe this was just an avoidance tactic for me similar to substance abuse. Deep down I knew I was avoiding handling my business and financial situation. And this is why deleting my apps was so freeing and just a huge weight off my back.

From here on, it’s just me and work. I basically have a clear schedule with only work until Christmas and I’m really excited about this.

3 Likes

Quick update:

I’ve upped the number of AM through the day to about 8-10 listens. And EoG ST4 still a couple times. No night listening.

1. Productivity is off the charts, and I’m loving it. Like I can’t be unproductive for too long or I get stir crazy.

2. My action is super focused. Money making activities first thing.

3. I’m waking up at 6am. Getting a quick and intense workout in and a 15 minute meditation. At the coffee shop by 8am.

4. I’ve noticed I’ve been very impatient driving lately. Like yelling at people who are driving slow or stupid.

5. Taking a complete break from dating is just what the doctor ordered. It’s time to build a successful business!

7 Likes

Seens like you are getting nice results. Did you ever use emperor

2 Likes

I used v1 for about 10 days. It was my first subclub sub and I had bad depression reconciliation so bought AM immediately and switched.

1 Like

Interesting,

Last night I accidentally fell asleep with AM and EoG ST4 on repeat, and just kept it going today.

I’m definitely experiencing some reconciliation, it’s a now very familiar feeling from ST1 and ST2.

This time however, I can kind of remove myself from it and observe and kind of enjoy it.

Also this round, it’s not laying me out. I was still productive today…just an empty, depressed productive haha.

2 Likes

I think this is what’s happening with me too. I felt depression, fear, and discomfort, but I learned in my 20s and 30s to just say ‘eff it’ and do things anyway. Seemed like if I was waiting for my feelings to be okay and comfortable, I might be waiting forever. So I just would treat feelings like weather and do things anyway. That helped me, I think. But now, it’s hard to tell if reconciliation is happening. I guess it might be.

1 Like

That’s amazing! If you really do see your feelings as just weather or clouds in the sky that’s freedom. All thoughts come and go, all feelings come and go. When you’re not identified with the thought or the feeling then it really doesn’t make much difference when you’ve got things to do and places to be! That’s how many sages talk of feelings and thoughts too, just weather or clouds in the sky. The sun is always there no matter what the weather, it’s just temporarily covered over. It’s kind of like how the three principles crowd talks about things, it’s so simple and yet if you see it it’s truly powerful and life changing.

3 Likes

I know that sages and such talk about the changes of the mind as weather, and about being identified with the sky rather than with the constant changes that pass through the sky. That transcendence is a lofty ideal, and I have not achieved that. In my case, I just added 10 or 15% more stoicism in order to get a little bit more done. And it was because there was no choice. I haven’t transcended. Sometimes I reframe a situation, sometimes I dissociate, and sometimes I try to remind myself that ‘thoughts and feelings are only thoughts and feelings’. I’ve made some progress, but I haven’t worked through most of my thoughts, feelings, and issues. In other words, there’s a long way to go.

True transcendence would involve a complete integration of thoughts and feelings as well as an expansion beyond them. I haven’t done that.

I am just saying that my coping style of ‘just getting through it’ might have made it harder for me to be aware of reconciliation at times.

–And now back to your regularly scheduled @HappyHero journal–

4 Likes

Day 12 of AM (now at about 8-12 listens) with a couple EOG ST4 per day.

First of all I have lost my desire to watch any regular Netflix etc. at night, or even football on the weekends. It just doesn’t appeal to me, all I want to watch are youtubes and programs in my library that will improve my business/financial situation.

I have also cut out all alcohol and am eating a super clean, super healthy diet for the last 3 days.

And, I am naturally waking up at around 5:30am to 6:30am after 6-7 hours of sleep. I would prefer to be in bed by 10pm but I’m just not tired and feel a fire to either work or watch programs that will improve my business skills and knowledge so I haven’t been able to even think about sleep until about midnight.

However, the most impressive result that I’ve noticed over the last few days, is something that has plagued me as long as I can remember. Any time I would catch or sense someone looking at me - friends, strangers on the street, girls, bums, anyone - I would get VERY self conscious and uncomfortable.

These past few days though, it doesn’t even phase me. If I spot someone looking at me I’ll hold eye contact, or majority of the time as I have no interest in these people, my gaze will just carry on as normal past them and there is ZERO self conscious or uncomfortable feelings whatsoever.

This is such a freeing and amazing feeling. This self-consciousness from when others attention is on me has been such a “normal” part of my life for so long, that with it gone it’s like seeing/feeling the world in a whole new way. Like when finding out you need glasses for the first time and actually being able to see. Or more like have back pain or an ache for so long and then you finally fix it. I’m not doing a good job at describing this but I love it regardless.

9 Likes

14 days of AM

I played 2 loops of AM and 1 of EoG ST4 this morning, I then plan to take the rest of today and tonight off from subs.

Have been waking up at right around 5:45am without an alarm and ready to go after about 6 hours of sleep. I have always been a guy who needs his 8 hours so this is a little strange and taking some getting used to being able to run on less sleep. And I will say, I don’t feel as well rested as after 8 hours of sleep, but I think AM is driving me to get to work and making that a priority over the extra sleep.

I’ve also been working out everyday, eating almost flawlessly healthy, and getting in a solid 5-8 hours of work a day.

I’m tempted to get Ultimate Artist as I’m having to do a lot of writing for work at the moment (websites, articles, sales copy, etc.) but want to stick to just one main (non multi-stage) for 60 days.

My plan going forward is to continue with this until Christmas, keep this momentum going, and then for the New Year finally jump on that Khan bandwagon.

2 Likes

I’m going to go back and read through your experiences again. Ascended Mogul and Ecstasy of Gold together is such an intriguing combination to me, and I really like the idea of combining them.

In my case, in two weeks, I’ll begin three months of Emperor and Ecstasy of Gold stage. Internally, it feels like a significant transition. A different phase coming up.

Feels good to read of your good experiences.

2 Likes

That should be a killer combo @Malkuth !

I’m not sure why, but during 400+ hours of EoG ST1 through ST3 I took very little action. In fact it was one of the laziest times of my life. I just Could. Not. Get. Myself to do anything.

Adding AM v2 really lit a fire under my ass though. So AM has me taking massive action, and EoG is still there working on the money beliefs.

3 Likes

Awesome stuff, @HappyHero. I felt the same laziness but in my Khan ST1 and ST2.

Feels that I will jump into action in Khan ST3 Total Action (can feel that I am on the verge of it too right now).

Adding Ascended Mogul to my stack might help me but I am in no hurry and also I am running Quantum Limitless (and Godlike Masculinity) along with it. So that’s more than enough for me now.

2 Likes

Day 15

I took 24 hours off from subs.

I went to bed at 10pm last night as I couldn’t keep my eyes open…but woke up bright eyed and full of energy at 4:15am :astonished:

I had a really vivid dream that had to be some clearing. I was hanging out with a bunch of “the cool kids” from high school (these are real people). We were doing a bunch of stuff and going a lot of different places. And every time they would move venues, no one would tell me so the whole dream it was me chasing after them and trying to figure out where they went and where they were going - wanting to be a part of the group. This is eerily similar to my actual experience in high school.

AM really pushes me into getting things done immediately when they need to be, instead of putting stuff off. For instance, just now my landlord asked me to make a change to my renters insurance policy. My first reaction was “are you serious, it’s friday afternoon and I had it set up exactly how you wanted me to when i signed the lease”. But, I let that frustration go, immediately got on the phone and got it taken care of. My initial instinct was to push it until Monday, but now I can enjoy my weekend without that hanging over me.

I was also working at the coffee shop today and it was very crowded so I had to set up right near where the line forms to order your coffee. It seemed that everyone who came in, both women and men, couldn’t keep their eyes off me - in that same way when you see a super alpha dude, or a gorgeous girl - you can’t help but look. I could just feel so many eyes on me but still I’m not feeling any self-consciousness any longer when eyes are on me. For most of the people, I just kept on working but I would make eye contact and hold gaze if it was a pretty girl :sunglasses:

After the 24 hour break, this morning I played one loop of EoG ST4 and then 1 loop of AM. I have since been playing AM with 20-30 minute breaks in between each loop.

AM v2 has by far been the best sub for getting me to take action. Goal is still 60 days on this, and hopefully that will be a very solid foundation for either Khan or Emperor v4 to follow.

EDIT: I’m also eating ridiculously healthy - like almost 100% clean. This started a week ago, I just had the urge and cravings for healthy food so I went to the grocery store and stocked up. No “will power” has been required, just a decision made to eat healthy.

5 Likes

Seems you are getting very sweet results of AM

1 Like

Ascended Mogul v2 - Approaching 40 days

Well, been at this single sub (with a couple EoG ST4 per day) for 38 days now. For the last couple weeks have upped my number of listens per day to about 8-10, still with breaks in between each listen. And I also through in 2 nights of listening over night just to contrast again. Those nights I had crazy dreams and didn’t really notice tiredness the next day. Not going to listen at night every night, but I might throw in a couple nights here and there.

Anyway, last night was a remarkable example of the changes that have taken place. An old high school friend was passing through town so we met up for dinner and drinks. Now this was one of THE alphas growing up. A true man’s man that just takes his way and dominates. Normally when I would see him in the past I would fall back into very beta behavior as if playing the same roles from high school. However, last night I can proudly say we were almost equal. And I say *almost because I think from years of it being he’s the alpha, I’m his cool beta friend, that frame is just so ingrained for both of us that it would be very hard to completely overcome. Needless to say, I felt good.

On other notes, productivity and focus on work is off the charts. A lot of clarity and insight has been gained regarding ways I have been compromising myself, and not maintaining personal boundaries.

I will write more when I have more time.

The plan is to continue this AM + EoG ST4 combo until Christmas, at which point I plan to do a true run of Emperor v4 for the foreseeable future and then purchase PCC for a killer combo. After a month or two of this I might throw EoG ST4 back in as well. But I need to experience Emperor in all it’s glory especially after getting caught up on all the talk on the v4.

5 Likes