Ecstasy of Gold - Now or Never

14 days of AM

I played 2 loops of AM and 1 of EoG ST4 this morning, I then plan to take the rest of today and tonight off from subs.

Have been waking up at right around 5:45am without an alarm and ready to go after about 6 hours of sleep. I have always been a guy who needs his 8 hours so this is a little strange and taking some getting used to being able to run on less sleep. And I will say, I don’t feel as well rested as after 8 hours of sleep, but I think AM is driving me to get to work and making that a priority over the extra sleep.

I’ve also been working out everyday, eating almost flawlessly healthy, and getting in a solid 5-8 hours of work a day.

I’m tempted to get Ultimate Artist as I’m having to do a lot of writing for work at the moment (websites, articles, sales copy, etc.) but want to stick to just one main (non multi-stage) for 60 days.

My plan going forward is to continue with this until Christmas, keep this momentum going, and then for the New Year finally jump on that Khan bandwagon.

2 Likes

I’m going to go back and read through your experiences again. Ascended Mogul and Ecstasy of Gold together is such an intriguing combination to me, and I really like the idea of combining them.

In my case, in two weeks, I’ll begin three months of Emperor and Ecstasy of Gold stage. Internally, it feels like a significant transition. A different phase coming up.

Feels good to read of your good experiences.

2 Likes

That should be a killer combo @Malkuth !

I’m not sure why, but during 400+ hours of EoG ST1 through ST3 I took very little action. In fact it was one of the laziest times of my life. I just Could. Not. Get. Myself to do anything.

Adding AM v2 really lit a fire under my ass though. So AM has me taking massive action, and EoG is still there working on the money beliefs.

3 Likes

Awesome stuff, @HappyHero. I felt the same laziness but in my Khan ST1 and ST2.

Feels that I will jump into action in Khan ST3 Total Action (can feel that I am on the verge of it too right now).

Adding Ascended Mogul to my stack might help me but I am in no hurry and also I am running Quantum Limitless (and Godlike Masculinity) along with it. So that’s more than enough for me now.

2 Likes

Day 15

I took 24 hours off from subs.

I went to bed at 10pm last night as I couldn’t keep my eyes open…but woke up bright eyed and full of energy at 4:15am :astonished:

I had a really vivid dream that had to be some clearing. I was hanging out with a bunch of “the cool kids” from high school (these are real people). We were doing a bunch of stuff and going a lot of different places. And every time they would move venues, no one would tell me so the whole dream it was me chasing after them and trying to figure out where they went and where they were going - wanting to be a part of the group. This is eerily similar to my actual experience in high school.

AM really pushes me into getting things done immediately when they need to be, instead of putting stuff off. For instance, just now my landlord asked me to make a change to my renters insurance policy. My first reaction was “are you serious, it’s friday afternoon and I had it set up exactly how you wanted me to when i signed the lease”. But, I let that frustration go, immediately got on the phone and got it taken care of. My initial instinct was to push it until Monday, but now I can enjoy my weekend without that hanging over me.

I was also working at the coffee shop today and it was very crowded so I had to set up right near where the line forms to order your coffee. It seemed that everyone who came in, both women and men, couldn’t keep their eyes off me - in that same way when you see a super alpha dude, or a gorgeous girl - you can’t help but look. I could just feel so many eyes on me but still I’m not feeling any self-consciousness any longer when eyes are on me. For most of the people, I just kept on working but I would make eye contact and hold gaze if it was a pretty girl :sunglasses:

After the 24 hour break, this morning I played one loop of EoG ST4 and then 1 loop of AM. I have since been playing AM with 20-30 minute breaks in between each loop.

AM v2 has by far been the best sub for getting me to take action. Goal is still 60 days on this, and hopefully that will be a very solid foundation for either Khan or Emperor v4 to follow.

EDIT: I’m also eating ridiculously healthy - like almost 100% clean. This started a week ago, I just had the urge and cravings for healthy food so I went to the grocery store and stocked up. No “will power” has been required, just a decision made to eat healthy.

5 Likes

Seems you are getting very sweet results of AM

1 Like

Ascended Mogul v2 - Approaching 40 days

Well, been at this single sub (with a couple EoG ST4 per day) for 38 days now. For the last couple weeks have upped my number of listens per day to about 8-10, still with breaks in between each listen. And I also through in 2 nights of listening over night just to contrast again. Those nights I had crazy dreams and didn’t really notice tiredness the next day. Not going to listen at night every night, but I might throw in a couple nights here and there.

Anyway, last night was a remarkable example of the changes that have taken place. An old high school friend was passing through town so we met up for dinner and drinks. Now this was one of THE alphas growing up. A true man’s man that just takes his way and dominates. Normally when I would see him in the past I would fall back into very beta behavior as if playing the same roles from high school. However, last night I can proudly say we were almost equal. And I say *almost because I think from years of it being he’s the alpha, I’m his cool beta friend, that frame is just so ingrained for both of us that it would be very hard to completely overcome. Needless to say, I felt good.

On other notes, productivity and focus on work is off the charts. A lot of clarity and insight has been gained regarding ways I have been compromising myself, and not maintaining personal boundaries.

I will write more when I have more time.

The plan is to continue this AM + EoG ST4 combo until Christmas, at which point I plan to do a true run of Emperor v4 for the foreseeable future and then purchase PCC for a killer combo. After a month or two of this I might throw EoG ST4 back in as well. But I need to experience Emperor in all it’s glory especially after getting caught up on all the talk on the v4.

5 Likes

Hello! Do share some of your 2020 experiences.

3 Likes

@mecharc I have a Ev4 journal going!

2 Likes