Ecstasy of Gold - Now or Never

So guys, I have a question/am seeking some advice.

tldr at bottom.

I have today off and am literally lying in bed recovering from 8 days of travel, work, and very little sleep. I was literally in 4 different cities, including one for the wedding over 8 days.

Now what came to me like a lightbulb just now is that my block to money may not actually be money beliefs but self-worth (looking back I’ve been getting hints of this for months and also hinting at it myself to mentors, associates, and others for a while now but they don’t have this problem see, so there advice is usually just stop worrying about it)

(And maybe 2.5 months of EoG lead me to this realization because come to think that’s when I started mentioning it myself casually to a business mentor but he’d just steer the conversation away to objective topics such as performance indicators, call volume etc.)

Maybe EoG has cleared and reprogrammed my money beliefs to where I now have come to this realization and no longer feel money blocks.

Anyway, my dad was always gone so I was raised by a very high anxiety, self-conscious, and fearful mom…causing me to be very shy and fearful and self-conscious myself.

My fear/block/issue as I see it now is not deservedness or scarcity around money.

My issue is a fear of others in general and what they might think of me. This is what is keeping me from taking the actions I know I must to make the money I now know I deserve.

I always feel very beta around any strong personality men or women. I feel and fear others are above me. I have an irrational fear of what others are saying or thinking about me when I leave. I greatly fear bothering others (I.e. making a sales call or follow up call).

And I notice it with my sales calls and sales pitches. If someone is not clearly below me in the social hierarchy I will make an excuse to not do it or sabotage the sales opportunity very quickly. And if I deal with a strong personality on a sales call, I anguish for days over what negative things they are saying and thinking about me.

tldr: My issue is not one of deserving money, but rather of my own self worth and value in relation to others. Specifically that me calling, approaching, asking, or entering another’s space is me being a bother or a nuisance, or invading.

And then a real and literal fear of me leaving and them talking to others about me. about how annoying I was, how I wasted their time, how my offer was stupid, how I’m stupid etc. Very irrational but to me, very real.

Is there a sub you guys would recommend for this? I feel since EoG ST3 is so smooth and that I’ve come to this realization, I can now handle and probably need to stack something to address this.

Thank you for your time :pray:t2:

4 Likes

The Elixir & Regeneration.
It’s going to dig deep and bring up all the gunk in your subconscious. You won’t even believe that you have such negative beliefs about yourself… it will kinda off take you to your “Genesis” in the beginning you believed in this and this… your childhood traumas and pain… you’ll see how deep the rabbit hole really goes!
For me, the Elixir and Regeneration combo it’s the hardest subs that I’ve run so far, all my fears, everything that I didn’t want to look at, I’m facing it right now.

4 Likes

What do you think of PCC?

2 Likes

For me Sanguine gives me confidence , though I don’t use rebirth but do you think rebirth can rewrite whole self worth script .

2 Likes

I’m sticking to EoG ST3. I want to take this to completion.

Started again yesterday with about 8 loops until bed time.

And then all day today so probably 12 loops so far. And will turn it off before bed again.

I might consider throwing in something like

4 x ST3
1 x Regeneration

On repeat all day. We’ll see, it seems like regeneration has helped a lot of people.

I believe I was at day 20-ish days of 15+ hours per day before the 8 day break. I will probably go at this pace of just daytime listening for another two weeks then move to ST4.

I’m tempted to start Khan at some point stacked with EoG ST4 now that I’m on this new listening schedule. Really excited about the possibilities, @Tomcat described very well in the experimental listening thread what I experienced over my time off from subs completely.

3 Likes

@rising

Sorry missed this. EoG ST1 and ST2 were very hard. But I was playing 24/7. I feel like I know what true depression feels like. No motivation, apathy, wanting nothing but sleep.

I would not trade it that time though.

And I did find myself often missing the dating subs. It took discipline not to jump ship.

However, if I were to do it again I would go for the new listening schedule and stack Khan ST1 with EoG ST1 just during the day shooting for 7-8 times through each per day and nights off.

I think I could handle that with far less reconciliation and get the best of both worlds. Granted I might go 6 weeks each stage this way.

I’m still processing and will write a summary in 1-2 weeks when I finish ST3.

3 Likes

i already did khan St1_2_3. Now i added EoG doing ST1 and Khan ST4. My target is 12 loops Eog and 8 loops Khan every day

5 Likes

Got ya,

Honestly if I were to do it over. For myself I would actually run emperor for 2 months before EoG. For others depending on a job or their own business maybe Ascended Mogul.

But it’s only in looking back that we can see where all the dots connected…

3 Likes

Wow!!

Let me start with listening stats. I’ve been listening to ST3 about 4-8 times a day and regeneration once or twice. Nothing at night.

1. I found 3 days ago a new mentor that has online businesses, does very well, but is also into manifestation. We totally hit it of and have been hanging out and talking on the phone for hours everyday.

2. Sadly, I think I am going to close shop on my current business. It’s just becoming a chore and no passion or inspiration. I had no clue what I would do for money or pay the bills. But…

3. My mentor has me writing out exactly what I want my life to be like as if it already is that way, but with no specifics.

Just last night I got offered a job bartending at a very high end, hip and trendy hotel bar. I never would have guessed bartending, but the other people that work there are super cool and they tell me they usually make $200-$500 a night in tips depending on weekday vs weekends.

Life has taken a crazy turn but I will be making more than double what I have ever made before (aside from a few one off good sales months) and working in a super fun environment…filled with beautiful women :grimacing:

6 Likes

Woah! That’s awesome, @HappyHero. It’s a nice coincidence that your username now is close to “happy hour” lol

1 Like

I find running eog difficult and i was considering stopping. Its the first sub i dont enjoy. Still on st1

3 Likes

@Lion lol now that is a funny coincidence!!

2 Likes

Also had a mentor manifestation a few days ago. It’s just amazing haha

1 Like

Been a while.

So here’s my current schedule - I’m listening to EoG ST4 two times a day. First thing in the morning while I work and right before bed.

During the day I play on repeat ascended mogul and daredevil on repeat.

Holy smokes I am the most productive I have ever been AND my dating life is ridiculous. It feels like I have all the time in the world.

I started a new business that I love and actually told the boss at the bar I can only work one night a week because I’m making good money in my business already.

I’m dating two girls that are in their early 20’s. 15 years younger than me :man_shrugging:

Ascended mogul is a classic and in my opinion the best subclub sub.

5 Likes

thats amazing, how come you decide to run more mogul over eog?

4 Likes

Kind of just a feeling. I wasn’t getting the motivation I needed from EoG.

Honestly also the 4 stage program took a lot out of me and I felt mentally fatigued. It might have lead me to this place now though where I’m making good, consistent money doing something I actually enjoy. It’s a path I never would have considered.

And…I remember when I ran ascended mogul for 3 weeks way back, girls were smiling at me literally everywhere I went.

5 Likes

Wow. Awesome journal mate. I have read every entry so far and it really has been a ride hasnt it?
Thanks for sharing this

2 Likes

Quite a ride indeed!

3 Likes

Welcome back, @HappyHero. And awesome results too!

2 Likes

Interesting that you got the push you were looking for by adding AM to your stack! The reason I dropped EoG is because I wasn’t feeling the push/urge that I sought. I thought it was me not being in the right place to take action but perhaps the program is indeed lacking in that regard. :thinking:

5 Likes