Ecstasy of Gold Journal: Kether to Malkuth

At the same time, since starting this stage I also get these periods of pleasant stimulation and euphoria.

(am in one right now, actually.)

The daoist in me knows that these periods are organically connected to the challenge and doubt. They feel like the crests and troughs of ocean waves.

1 Like

i literally just watched over the last day or two as my mind got hit with a challenge, a question it could not answer, manifested doubt and uncertainty, and then by today adapted a response to that challenge.

It’s like watching what happens to a muscle during a workout and recovery cycle.

That’s really amazing.

Something tells me that this cycle will be repeated over and over again.

3 Likes

In thought and in action,

Replace the conditions you don’t want with the conditions that you do want.

Stop talking about and focusing on the things you want to get rid of or want to avoid;

Start talking about and focusing on the things that you want to introduce and want to increase or maintain.

2 Likes

“What am I actually going to accomplish this year?”

2 Likes

Building mind architecture

Building mental architecture

The structures of perception that will enable you to engage the world in beneficial, desired ways

1 Like

Kind of wild to be ‘layering in’ or stacking a program as major as Emperor. A complete subliminal in its own right. But that’s what I’m doing.

An average listening day includes 6 hours. And the idea is to do this over the next 9 months to a year.

Just realized that something that’s been happening lately could be part of my reaction to the Emperor subliminal. I started finding certain information being drawn to me. Teachers or speakers about being comfortable interacting in your body as a man. Was subtle enough that I didn’t really notice. I just found myself faced with this kind of material, mostly in Youtube videos. And just letting it play. I also found msyelf drawn to watch the kinds of videos that involve ‘real conversations’ between people who had broken up or another one which will have three exes answering questions about their ex-partner.

It’s like my mind is being drawn to understand relationships and social dynamics more. After a while, it got to the point where it was so noticeable that I, well, noticed it. So, I’m typing the observation here. It occurred to me that this might have been influenced by the Emperor listening.

3 Likes

Sometimes, you’re in a transitional place; evolving between more stable configurations.

And there’s a way to do that impeccably as well. Messy AND impeccable.

Find your own strengths and capitalize on them.

Obsessing over the strengths of others is a waste of time; a distraction.

5 Likes

That’s an encouraging word. Simple, but oh, so true.

1 Like

I noticed, today, that Ecstasy of Gold impacted my thinking.

Not to be too terse about it, but it was just noticing a subtle shift in my thinking. Subtle, but clearly noticeable. I expected that stage 3 might be the first one where I really started to notice something; and this suggests that things are moving in that direction. That’s just over 30 days. So, I’ll see where I am at 90 days.

To be less vague, it was as if I noticed an increase in my focus and intention with regard to wealth building.

Good reminder:

Decide what you want and build it

Use your ingenuity to convert every obstacle into a means.

Discipline your imagination to find the opportunity WITHIN the intractable difficulty.

This is Alchemy.

And it’s a practice.

The obstacle’s there anyway, right? So why not try it?

2 Likes

(almost without exception my journal entries are directed toward myself. They are written from one part of myself to another part of myself.)

At this moment, I am more aware of obstacle than I am of opportunity. I see the irony. The so-called ‘obstacle’ that I perceive today is precisely the ‘opportunity’ of yesterday. My job.

I feel that I need more time if I am to build what I wish to build. But I have allowed my job to take up too much of my time and energy.

I am aware that taking a step deeper (when I am able to manage it) reveals that my circumstances are neither obstacles nor opportunities. Rather, how I perceive my circumstances is connected to my mental and energetic strength. Invisibly, behind the scenes, it’s that energy that confers the sense that I can or cannot make something happen.

Part of this phase is about ‘making time’. One way to do this is to ‘use the present’.

We’ll see.

1 Like

Interesting.

Definite frustration spike right now as listening to Emperor. Under tight deadline so would have been frustrated anyway possibly. But it feels distinctive.

2 Likes

PERSONAL GOLD STANDARDS

• Meta-awareness

• The capacity to accommodate more of phenomena

1 Like

Ecstasy of Gold stage 3 played during this morning’s meditation :woman_in_lotus_position:

The direction of my thought activity indicated some degree of reconciliation. My attention inclined to past failures and missings of the mark.

Strangely for the first time, though I’ve been listening for over a month, I’m hearing a kind of chiming 5-note musical sequence behind/within the masked soundtrack. It’s F A-flat B-flat C B-flat.

It sounded far away, so at first I thought it was from somewhere in the room. Then I realized it was from within the track itself. Interesting.

1 Like

Something is definitely happening.

1 Like

Can you please elaborate?

1 Like

That was meant to be spontaneous, not cryptic.

I’m noticing my mind and thoughts moving and responding in ways that seem directly connected to the subliminals. That’s interesting to me. In EoG stages 1 and 2, the focuses of the subliminals were similar to projects I’d been working on for a long time. But stage 3 and Emperor, those are new. And quite a bit distant from where I’ve managed to reach in my life so far.

I’ve found myself having ideas and also getting pulled back to neglected ideas with increased determination.

I’ll wait to see how it all pans out before I label it too specifically. But I feel ‘something’.

3 Likes

Well the product description shows that ST3 is focused on manifestation. Maybe together with Emperor, you’re trying to manifest something totally different?

3 Likes