Ecstasy of Freedom (1 YR of EoG, AM, StarkQ)

You should see Frozen 1- much better IMO :slight_smile:

Frozen 1 was the first actual animated movie I Iiked when it came out. Currently I like 2 better than 1. The story is much more interesting and the animation effects are very well done. I also like the music a bit better.

In addition to my update. I noticed Stark has allowed me to be more vulnerable. My inner and outer walls have started fracturing and collapsing in sections. I noticed this vulnerability that many would consider including my older self as “not masculine” has allowed me to enjoy life in a deep way that I could not imagine with my rigid and stubborn thinking. To my new self this is the true masculine. Vulnerable and defenses are down yet untouched by others thoughts and reactions. I look forward to dismantling my walls even more. Im on the cusp of something great here.

1 Like

Hey. Any results you could solely attribute to Stark maybe?

Unfortunately scientifically not. I have been running RICH, EoG, and Stark for the entire time together. LEU and my wife seducer custom are the only ones are have been changed in and out.

1 Like

What about your guts then. What do they say?

1 Like

The biggest thing I can say I would attribute to Stark is my social anxiety has gone way down and I am enjoying other people’s company more.

I used to be what I would call a wannabe introvert. I enjoy time alone but too much and I get depressed especially if im not doing sometimes meaningful in that time. But I always dreaded going out with people at the same time. I believe Stark removed that dread and I can now look forward to being with people.

I also think Stark really helped me embrace who I truly am instead of what I think would be considered masculine in society. I think that’s why people believe Stark is less masculine. I would argue its more masculine since it helps you be comfortable and own who you are instead of what society dictates. That is what inner power looks and feels like. I think Stark helped me enjoy life more and not take it so seriously. I have a big problem with that.

3 Likes

Day 39
I got my vaccination. I noticed I enjoyed talking to those at the vaccination site who were giving me the shot and admin.

I had a great day but feel a sense of emptiness, emotional pain and dread about work tomorrow.

Day 40 Blah day. Crypto are up wish I was able to dump more money in during the dip.

More feelings of general frustration. I felt this before subs. All directed towards having an unfulfilling job. My own fault i recongize it but dont really do anything about it. Some of my thinking there has to really change.

Day 41. Blah day at work. Nice night with the wife and friends for dinner. Feeling a bit down though. I think QV2 of EoG is really digging deep and bringing some unpleasant feelings of helplessness to the surface.

Day 42. Through the hazy depression that has been this week. One word keeps bubbling up to the surface: PURPOSE. What is my purpose? Do I have multiple purposes? I notice when feel I have a purpose the stars align. When I don’t, I am in this hazy lost forest.

I have so many different interests. Every time I get going on an interest, burning passion, massive action, it consumes me and probably right before a breakthrough I lose all enthusiasm, drive, direction, even forget why I started down that road. However out of nowhere it will hit me like a truck only to repeat the cycle.

Lost I feel lost. Thank God I have such a loving and understanding wife. On paper I have a great life, in my head I am lost.

1 Like

I think you’re bumping into reconciliation. How about a few rest days?

I agree that it is probably partly reconciliation. The weekend is my off days.

However I have been battling this feeling since I can remember. I have always had a hard time sticking to one activity. So it cannot be just discarded as “reconciliation.”

Although you may have felt this before, there is nothing about reconciliation that is discarding. Perhaps misclassification, but not discarding.

Day 43
Blankness. I will have one hell of a time processing the subs this weekend. I probably overdid my two boosters. Will try a new plan of action next week.

Day 44

I am struggling on whether to add Ascension Mogul or HoM to my stack. Stark is great and has really enhanced my life but I need a little more grit and clarity. I also really want the effects that HoM is offering.

1 Like

Day 1 of new stack

Added AM to my rotation cutting my loops to just 4 a day hopefully this will reduce some recon.

I can really feel the progress of StarkQ. I have become more open minded, somewhat more confident, definitely more social. I really like this new me on that front. I added AM as it seems to help the trying to build a business from scratch.

1 Like

Day 2
Nothing to really note. I feel changes but quite can’t articulate what they are. No documentable action today :frowning:

Day 3
Mowed the lawn and ran errands. Watched WEC Racing. So really no action again. I have a Reiki Massage tomorrow, maybe that will help get me out of whatever slump I fell into face first.

Day 4

Noticed my assertiveness rising. AM was a very good decision. Wish I had done it sooner.

Had a good reiki massage. I felt a lot of blockages loosen up. I started guided meditations again. My goal with those is to go deep to shut the mind off to allow less resistance for subliminals.

1 Like

Day 5

Listened to more guided meditations. I really resonate with inner fire imagery.

I noticed a bit too much assertiveness at times. Went shopping with the wife. It was nice to get out of the house.