Ecstasy of Freedom (1 YR of EoG, AM, StarkQ)

Day 28
Noticed today that I am now listening to both a rum and bourbon podcast. I didn’t seek these out. It just kinda came to me. What I have noticed is that I am absolutely fascinated with the world of spirits and cocktails. Yet I don’t enjoy the feeling of being drunked. Buzzed is fine but that’s it.

Didn’t do too much in terms of manifesting. I tried out what @RVconsultant says by soimg action by non action. Not sure if i am doing it right but we will see. I am looking to building a Furious Ascent Custom Ultima that kinda does what the title says.

1 Like

Day 30 and 31.
Had a great weekend with friends and a big opportunity opened up.

Over the weekend I believed I had a subliminal bloom. For a space of time, I was having a great time with friends and didn’t even think about life, money, subs etc. My brain finally stopped obsessing for a period of time, then out of nowhere BLOOOM.

One particular friend started talking to me about cryptocurrency and showed me how he turned 11k into 135k in 6 months. This really feels like RICH knocking at my door at showing me a path to wealth. I am excited to start exploring this avenue. I am still sticking with Stark for the year, but if I continue down this road, I am definitely going to HoM next year. I noticed @hoppa said when he had a path it bloomed up. I think RICH has built a nice path here and EoG is going to help make this path successful.

This also collides with a conversation I had with my parents who said that they didn’t understand why I didn’t go after a stock market venture when I figured out accounting is not for me. Crypto I a different type of trading but still trading. So this sounds like even more synchronization.

All of this makes me feel better about acquiring wealth. I will have 3 different streams of income. Job (temporary), business, trading. I feel a bigger weight has been lifted off my shoulders. With another pathway opened. I feel entrepreneurship is more open to me since I won’t be like “I have to have this work or I’m completely fucked.” I will get to enjoy it more.

Pretty much a rest day on Sunday. Got my custom Ultima early. Excited to break that out tomorrow.

3 Likes

Did your friend show you something that was replicable and explain how and why this was so or was he simply boasting about his luck.

Would you be able to tell the difference?

Consider this:

Are we in a hyperinflationary environment?

If so how do we ameliorate this?

If in the finance world nobody makes 20% a month using TA but everybody makes 20% year using FA?

What are we left with?

He was not boasting. He only talked to me about it once we were alone for a bit. He knows that I really enjoy the world of investing. He did get lucky on a particular coin. However he talked about his research and was very clear that I should do my do diligence and not invest in something simply becauseit worked for him. Yes its a risk. As an accountant I am very aware of all the risk factors in investing anything. He just opened my eyes to more possibilities. I have looked into different types of trading already and only pull the trigger when it lines up sith my strategy.

From 11k to 135k is just over a 12x multiplier. This is nice. What kind of blows my mind is the time horizon of 6 months.

RICH v2 has also nudged me to get back into crypto. I did do some crypto buys in 2019 but I sold when I should have held. Bad decision in hindsight. Oh well. There are still opportunities now.

Results do happen when taking a break from subs. I have had it too. It’s like as if things happen when you are not thinking about it.

1 Like

How do you know you really enjoy the world of investing if you are not already doing it.

Would you still do it even if you never got any of the profits (because its about being right, not the money).

Not sure why I am qualifying myself for you but here it goes. I joined investment club in college and presented on stocks for the foundation to purchase. One of which made us do quite well (Visa). I have my own trading account I typically use for long trades. I went into accounting because its the backbone of any company and didn’t understand any of the financial reports to train myself. I have various investment strategies that I have implemented. Looked into forex trading but decided not to. I love learning about different investment vehicles.

I have learned some harsh lessons almost every investor has to learn at some point through emotional decisions and not rational ones.

Probably would do it without the profits because to me investing is an exciting strategy game. The profits are simply the scoreboard. That being said I am quite competitive and am ruthless to win. In all sorts of strategy situations in life I am very good at sticking to my strategy through the ups and downs once I understand how the game works. I also adapt my strategies to fend off new threats.

1 Like

Day 32.

Found some blockchain and crypto podcasts to start listening to in order for me to begin educating myself on the subject.

I feel Stark is starting to fire off in the fame scripts. I must not be resistant to it, since I could care less. But many of my friends and acquaintances have been reaching out more frequently.

I noticed Sanguin kick in right away and that felt really good. It was like a drop of stress relief. Didn’t stay but it happened a little bit.

I created my trading accounts for crypto.

Had an overall pretty great day. My SM custom paid dividends at night.

1 Like

Day 33
Woke up Horny AF. On my crypto trading account I was entered to win 500k US in bitcoin.  So there’s a possible pathway of Manifestation.

I invested some money into my first digital currency after a lot of research.

Overall decent day.

Day 34.

I feel very melancholy and frustrated.

Sorry you’re feeling negative. How about some rest days?

What has been your listening schedule this week?

I will be taking the rest days on the weekend. Its been really shitty weather here which also affects my mood. My listening is EoG, RICH, StarkQ, and custom Ultima which is LEU.

I have no idea what that means

Basically I was stating I don’t need to prove myself to remarkable, but I did anyway.

1 Like

People generally do, don’t feel bad about it.

Having said that I do have a proper reply to your post above but it will have to wait until the weekend when I’m less busy.

Toodle pip.

Day 35.

It seems RICH put me into the crypto market at a wild time. Learning a lot of lessons. I have not panicked selled yet, which I am proud of it could have been easy to just take a $100 loss and walked away. This wild ride has showed me its a good idea to diversify my portfolio which I have been doing already with the stock market buying index funds.

An okay day overall. I need to get back to my ebook project and have crypto on the sidelines like my other investments.

Although I will see if it crashes a third time into below the earlier support levels, I may buy more tomorrow.

Day 36
Tired, frustrated, angry with myself. Maybe recon maybe deserved. A whole week without action on my business. Increase in video games. Two rest days ahead. Going to bed early on a Friday. Reducing loops next week hopefully i fucking stick to my strategy this time.

Day 37

Made some crypto money just by watching videos. Not much but it’s free money for minutes of my time.

Worked on my ebook before the day really got started.

Has a really great day with family and friends. I noticed that I enjoy socializing more than I used too. It appears like Stark is removing my social anxiety.

Bought more crypto on the dips this week. Overall indicators look good.

1 Like

Day 38.
Rest day 2. Put more money into the crypto market and had a nice night with the wife.

I used to absolutely hate animated anything but I found myself enjoying Frozen 2. I am starting to appreciate art more and creative endeavors. I think this could be LEU or StarkQ or both. Unless it was connected to something that EoG was removing.

Another enjoyable day. The weekends are really coming to life. However the weekdays are still sucking the life out of me when I am at my job.

1 Like

Sounds like you are getting good results during rest days.

Looks like you bought the dips in crypto. I did too.

1 Like