Ecstasy of Freedom (1 YR of EoG, AM, StarkQ)

Vision of Experiment: I am aiming to create the ultimate freedom lifestyle (Do what I want, when I want, how I want) I want to create a Diamond sex life with my wife (pun intended). Be able to with friends on unlimited

Goals by 1 year cycle:
Quit my dead end government job and replace it with owning a business that I wake up and am beyond excited to work on it. I am aiming to build a business I can run from my laptop anywhere in the world.

Have great sex with my hot loving wife (I got really lucky) at least 2 to 3 times a week.

Runtime: 90 days per stage of EoG, 1 year, afterwards I will evaluate my goals. 5 days on, 2 days off. I would like to run HoM after 1 year of StarkQ.

Biggest threat: Recon, doubts, and shiny object syndrome.

12 Likes

Day 1

I am going to run the full stack tonight while I sleep.

Inital listening I felt a revulsion and kinda quesey from EoG stage 1. Before starting this subliminal I thought I had a decent healthy relationship with money. I don’t see it as evil. I tend to admire people who have “made it” and usually throughly enjoy their company. I find myself defending people who are wealthy from people who have the victim mindset that claim that “rich” people stole money and labor from the poor. The biggest hangup I have with money is I HATE my job. I despise the fact I have to ask when I can go on vacation with my 2 weeks of vacation and I have to be chained to my desk doing something that bores me to death playing the cover your ass game because that’s how govt is. No also dislike that I have no agency in my job. Essentially i feel unemployable. I want to work on something that sets heart free and ignites my passion.

I am currently building a business on the side after work hours. I use my job as a “runway” to help get my company off the ground. I am frustrated that despite working 6 months on my project, i keep coming to dead ends despite that there is a need in the market. Many like my idea, but i am struggling to bring it to reality. (Suppliers, funding)

Since I am a huge auto racing fan to the amusement of everyone in my life I am going to treat this year as the 24 Hours of Le Mans. There will be high speed action taking straights and turn through the twists and turns while trying to stay on the track. I need to avoid crashes and getting a DNF. The only way to win a race is to be there at the end. I need to keep thay in mind and stay focused at the track and traffic ahead of me. Listen to my engineer when to pit, fuel up and get tires as well as slow down when theres a crash on the track. I hope there’s one race fan that enjoys these analogies. I have a really hard time following tbroufh so if using a racing thing in my head is going to get me to avoid giving up on this stack or changing it i will do it. Let the green flag wave on this year long race. Yes I am a nerd, I am okay with that.

5 Likes

Glowing review of Libertine Original Supercharger: While my wife and I were laying in bed unwinding before we went to sleep I meditated on the Elixir in the LIFE app and didn’t feel like falling asleep yet. I decided that I would try the Original Libertine Supercharger just to see what the track was like and maybe prime my aura for intimate time tomorrow. Well it worked a little too well, I went to kiss her goodnight and she kept kissing me back till we made out. She didn’t seem to know why she kept kissing me. Then she let me take her shirt off again, she seemes not completely in the mood but enough to go through the motions, eventually she caught fire and we had a great time. It carried me through the whole thing. Wow that is powerful stuff. First crystal clear manifestation I have gotten from SC. There’s some serious wizardy here.

12 Likes

Day 2 of Freedom Endurance.

I woke up and felt good, but felt very wierd like a new mind has entered my brain. I had a lot of confusion and anxiety. I felt a little freer, but in a really hard way to describe.

While listening to EoG, I felt a little confused and unfocused. Serious doubts entered my brain.

I listened to bonus loops of EoG, and Diamond. I meditated to Libertine, Beyond Limitless and Elixir.

The Elixir on the LIFE app reduces some reconciliation and mental baggage that I have going on.

I worked a little on my script for my opening video for a video series that may extend to Tik Tok. I keep overthinking what I should write and what kind of video I want to create.

Rating 5/10: Overall a meh day. I will listen to EoG, Diamond and Libertine overnight. Tomorrow is first day of rest for subs.

Day 3 of Freedom Endurance Race
Rest day 1 for subs. Sitting in pit lane waiting to fuel up the car. Fog has settled over the race track.

I didn’t end up listening to subs last night to avoid overdoing it.

I woke up again dreading going to work. I can’t seem to focus and wish I had subs to listen to help me get through the workday. But I chose Tuesdays and Wednesdays as rest days for a reason.

I had periods of some productivity at work but overall I was really bored and distracted. I felt constant sexual energy flowing through me through a sense of vibration across my entire body.

I am noticing really foggy feelings of being really uncomfortable. I keep telling myself to take it and face my fears, emotions, and uncomfortable feelings and STOP running away. I have realized that I have been running away my entire life. I need to stand tall in the midst of a hurricane of emotions and take whatever the wind throws at me. I feel different sensations all over my head. My mind feels like I’m listening to subs at times. Like I can here a conversation going on, it’s in English but I can’t tell what they are talking about.
This line of thinking I have seen in Kahn and Dragon Reborn journals. I am not doing any of those two. So wierd to have those thoughts, but have but I’m glad to have realized it. It may have come from Elixir in the LIFE app.

I don’t know what it is with these days off, but I always at some point feel on the verge of tears without a clear emotion attached to it.

I had negative desire to work on my project. I dragged myself kicking and screaming till I opened up my script and began working. The ideas trickled out I managed to create a Character out of thin air. Unfortunately I will probably put this character aside for a better theme for the video.

Despite feeling like shit most of the day, we managed to figure out a social media strategy that will help gain us a following. I got started on an new script for a video series.

Overall 6.5/10 I had an okay day. I just have a big problem in my mind with my job or any job at the moment. Despite feeling like crap most of the day, I felt better once I made progress with my business even those its by a needle point. I will most likely listen to ASMR on YouTube to help me sleep.

1 Like

Day 4 of Freedom Endurance Race. Day 2 of rest from subs. Car is on the jack and getting four fresh new tires. I am going to make a tire pressure adjustment and add Stark Ultima. So now the car setup is EoG(2x), StarkQ, Stark Ultima, Diamond V2, Libertine.

I didn’t sleep great last night. I woke up with my head in a vice and severe fatigue. I felt deep sadness and once again tears pooling up in my eyes. Zero motivation at work. I felt a lot of deep sadness. I allowed myself to feel these emotions and hugged the inner child in me. ASMR videos helped me fully embrace the sadness and let me be vulnerable in a good way.

Despite it being a rest day I listened to commander on LIFE before a 1:1 with my supervisor. I say nice things and play the game at work but when the conversation ends in my mind I scream FUCK YOU.

All throughout work I just felt pain and boredom which led to more pain until it was so painful that boredom went away to be replaced by an inferno of pain. Eventually the inferno died done with a little sense of release. This cycle continued throughout the day. For some reason even though it sucks, I hate I feel this way, yet I am at peace and part of me welcomes this twisted roller-coaster of emotions. A shitload of purging going on. I am mirroring many khan journals that I have read. Yet I am not running it.

At times I feel that I am witnessing myself suffer like an observer. It appears my years of meditation and hypnosis have paid off.

I had an okay night after work, a lot of feelings of melancholy. I only managed to work on my business about 10 minutes. I am not confident in myself at all. I enjoyed playing a board game with my wife and winning. If I could transfer my skills and luck in board games to life I would be living a pretty great life.

Overall rating: 5/10 I am excited to get back on track tomorrow. After running LIFE commander today before a meeting, I found out I liked it and it will be part of my morning routine.

Day 5 Outlap.
I notice I feel good while listening to the subs. I feel different sensations like my brain is working out. After I listen to them is when the reconciliation hits. Except today, no noticeable severe reconciliation like yesterday.

I notice I have a desire to be more social than normal and a bigger desire to get out of the house. That could also being home all day is starting to finally bother me. (I would classify myself before this stack as more introverted but at times could be extroverted)

I notice I feel a lot more bored on this stack. Especially in EoG and Stark. I resisted the urge to listen to more than my allotted loops for my stack. I feel much better than yesterday. At times I felt like a commander. I throughly enjoy that supercharger.

I managed to write out a rough draft script for a short video. I also decided to do only StarkQ and not Stark Ultima. So stack is EoG(2x), StarkQ(2x) Diamond V2, Libertine V1

Overall 7/10 day.

Day 6

While on the second loop of EoG, I felt like I was trying to jump out of my own skin. Not sure how else to describe that wierd feeling. Also I keep feeling really bored while listening to EoG. Does anyone know the cause of this? It almost feels like an extreme dopamine detox.

I notice that I am feeling general frustrations about where I am in life. Really not giving a damn about other people’s problems at work. The FUCK YOU attitude is strong at work.

I LOVE life outside of work. I am so lucky to have the beautiful intelligent supportive woman that is my wife. I just really hate working for someone else.

Another okay day 6.5/10

When I ran St1 of EOG, I did not expect much purging. But I felt it doing things I’d never experienced running SC subs. I thought it’d be lightweight, even gentle, but it pulled at my heartstrings steadily for a couple of weeks. I would feel glad this stuff was being pulled up, and then face the strong pull to face some old block or belief. It was definitely a ride.

I’m not very knowledgeable about dopamine detox. I have rarely heard people talk about it, but you can post a question in the questions and comments thread and some will share their experiences or insights. Specific questions get responses.

And boredom. I caught Saint mentioning lately that recon can show up as boredom. I know @James struggled with it for a while, and I haven’t heard him speak of it recently. I know he was doing multiple loops of DR for months until Saint dropped the new instruction manual. Jcast took heed, lowered his loops, and I’ve not heard him speak of boredom lately. I tagged him, so he may reply.

So boredom may be subtle recon, especially since your stack is new. EOG by itself did a number on me for a couple of weeks, and you’ve got a lot in your setup since EOG is dense. Well, a lot for your brain to integrate easily. You could consider lowering your EOG loops to just one until things settle down. I also run Ultimas, but I don’t do a set schedule for them. My main reason is to not incite recon. If I feel “full”, I pull back. It’s been working on my end lately.

I admire your dedication here. I’m not even a race car fan, but I feel your passion in your words. Passion trumps know-how any day of the week, so keep sharing.

4 Likes

Thank you foe your insight and kind words. I will plan on lowering EoG to 1 loop a day for the rest of March. I currently feel on that razor thin edge of my stack where if I go anymore I will crash and burn. If I go any less, I will still feel hungry so to speak.

2 Likes

I look forward to seeing more changes as you go forward.

When the Q build first came out, I avoided it and stayed on pre-Q subs since Q was so much more powerful. I bought and downloaded EOG before Q, and I could loop it on my phone all day. But 1 loop is enough in Q, day after day.

I find that when using more than one loop of Q over time, there’s a buildup of info, and that’s what I mean when I say I feel “full”. It’s a physical feeling, and my attention and patience is weakened since my brain is on this mission to decode and assimilate the backlog of subliminal imput. I experienced this first on Stark Terminus, playing a single loop day after day. I pulled off it after a couple of weeks due to this. It worked marvelously, yet it’s a boatload of info for my brain to process. I remember me saying I felt “cooked”, or something like that. Not many use Terminus due to this overwhelm.

A single loop of Q daily works just fine for me, and I still watch for recon, especially when adding an Ultima or another Q title. I think Ultimas work well since their scripts are much smaller and more focused. Less input can equal less possible recon, but that isn’t set in stone. If I’m listening to something completely contrary to my norm, recon surfaces, no matter what build it’s in.

5 Likes

Day 1
I had a very poor handling race car. I carried too much speed into the corner and spun out trying to correct it. Listened to an erotic hypnosis file and it went downhill from there. Limped the car to pit lane. Here’s the new setup Ecstasy of Gold, RICH, StarkQ, Sex Mastery Ultima, Libertine. It seems my wealth and sexual hang ups are all tied together in a fucking 20 car pileup. Got pretty good clairity on how tied those are in my subconscious.

Yes 5 is a little much, I think StarkQ ties the wealth and the bedroom well together though. Hopefully I hit that synergy. I plan on for sure running a stack at night. I may run a stack during the day if I feel good yet. I will listen to what the car is saying. Good thing there’s plenty of time left in the race. Pretty mad at myself.

Day 2
New Journal Template

Formula for Results and Success:
Subs+Action+Journals=Results & Success

Subs: wealth stack + SM

Pathways of Manifestation: I created a document of income earning ideas for my business.

Misc Journal: I had two angry outbursts. More than normal for me. I note that as recon. I broke down and ordered what I would call a Wife Seducer custom Ultima. Until that arrives I will focus on my wealth Subs and SM.

2 Likes

Day 3
My in-lap before I hit pit road for a scheduled stop.

Setup: Wealth Stack + SM + Commander SC

Pathways of Manifestation: I worked on creating an ebook for about an hour. Goal is to have rough draft done by Sunday. The Empress and I had some quality stress relieving time together as a break.

Extra Notes: My brain fog has significantly reduced since I lowered the loops and only ran 4 subs.

I am really feeling EoG stage 1. I have a lot of uncomfortable feelings rising to the surface and being released. This is going to be a long 90 days. Towards the end of the workday, I felt a deep pain in my chest. I just held my attention on this pain and focused on it for at least 40 minutes. I saw a lot of painful memories come up and be released.

5 Likes

If I’m understanding your journal correctly:

you work in the field of racing cars

you are likely dealing with some noticeable reconciliation

I’m wondering if you might consider 1 loop of each Q subliminal 5 days a week, and 1 loop of each Ultima 3 times a week. Then 2 days of rest.

@RVconsultant I do not work in the field of racing cars, I just really love all kinds of motorsports. I am just a govt accountant that is working on building a fantasy inspired business.

I will try out your suggestion of Q subs 5 days a week and ultimas 3 times a week with 2 days of rest. Are Ultimas just that much stronger that they only need 3 times a week?

What I’m about to tell you is simply my thoughts, not officially Subliminal Club’s recommendations.

In the early testing of Ultima, I did not stop listening to my subliminals. I know. Where’s that hang my head in shame emoji when you need it?

What I noticed was that the effects of the Ultima were showing through, even though I was listening to a fairly heavy stack. I don’t remember what all I was listening to, but it was heavy.

This was also about the same time I noticed the effects of the Ultima lingering for 2 or 3 days after I had listened to it 4 or 5 days in a row.

So I don’t know if it’s stronger. But I do think it can shine through and stick around. That’s when I thought that Ultima might be more than just a booster.

2 Likes

Why dont they create the subs with the same tech as Ultima? @Fire @SaintSovereign

I read lots of times where people claimed ultima worked like immediately.

Why arent subs made that way? Is it coz out S-Mind cant handle it or what?

Q is for more broad change.

Ultima is for more specific changes.

It’s just a different approach.

4 Likes

Day 4
Sitting in pit lane getting fuel in the car.
Setup: Acceptance Meditation + Rest Day 1

POM: Went out on a walk with the wife during lunch break. Worked only about 10 minutes on a project. Forced myself to work.

Notes: I felt a burning sensation in my chest or heart center. I gently focused on the feeling and allowed any feelings and emotions to run through just watching them. Eventually it dissipated. This cycle happened again and again. This is the second day in a row that this occurred. I am feeling a lot of unwanted emotions especially around wealth and some of sex being dug up and released. Just when I think I’m done releasing, more comes to the surface. I have learned to just ride the waves. Kinda felt sad all day. Really frustrated that I don’t have clarity in life. When I have a clear goal, i can be a strategic mastermind like in board games but this reaching out in the dark is really frustrating and I seem to have a massive block somewhere. I hope EoG is digging that up and thats where all this pain is coming from.

1 Like