ABANDONED SEE FREEDOM EXPERIMENT StarkQ RICH Renaissance Diamond

If you need more rest days then take more rest days. Some people listen 2 days and off 1 day. Others go every other day. Some listen only twice a week.

1 Like

Day 3 of RRE

Woke up and checked out the new LIFE app and ran So Below. For a split second I completely visualized my business established and made 100k a year by the end of 2021. I can’t describe the amount of energy transmuted in that split second visualization. It was like I shifted realities in that split second. I felt my whole world shift and afterwards felt the sense of inevitability to my goal. Ridiculously powerful stuff.

Also for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. After the high wore down there was an explosive aftershock, not entirely painful, just a very wierd sensation. Eventually I settled into a deep sense of calm with some soreness in the mind like after a workout. I have no idea how that short meditation did all of that in just 10 minutes. (The aftershock effects were after the recording) What a fun ride of a roller-coaster!

As I was getting further into my stack, I could tell that my brain was getting fatigued but I kept pushing through especially since I have 2 rest days. I notice I don’t mind the reconciliation, because I feel it means like my brain is getting a good workout. I could also be feeling fatigued from 8 hours doing a job I don’t enjoy.

I had 1 hour between after work and dinner. I used that to exercise and research customer acquisition for my business along with discussing my friends who are my target market on a possible first product to offer while I build demand to help fund my main product.

An hour before bed I am throughly exhausted. It will be nice to have 2 off days on subs. I believe RICH is really pushing me to be productive until I am beyond spent and even then the urge is still there. Not sure what Emperor or RM has done yet and I have no results with Diamond yet. I’m not worried by no visible results I just started this heavy stack when RM came out. Reconciliation is pretty heavy. The rests days should help sort out my scripts.

3 Likes

Side note: This may be my years of meditation coming into play, but I noticed that i feel reconciliation (always in my heart chakra for some reason) I gently place my my awareness into the pain or discomfort and sit with it. This usually almost brings me to tears as i feel things are being released (not always though). I just gently follow the energy in my body and embrace whatever emotions arise.

2 Likes

You had me till here lol jk

1 Like

This is powerful, your journal has been a great read. :slight_smile: You seem to be running a heavy stack if I’m following correctly :muscle:t3:

1 Like

Yes it appears to be that way. I’m used to subliminal products make me feel like crap in the beginning but then they always even out. The rest days are completely new to me though. I they will be very useful to avoid stonewalling. My current stack is Emperor(2x), RICH(2x), RM(2x), Diamond(2x). Thanks for the support!

1 Like

I think you discovered the answer about why Diamond may not appear to be working. Remember there are other features to Diamond that might be working, such as a partner’s pleasure being enhanced.

1 Like

Day 4 of RRE
Rest day

Last night before going to sleep I ran the elixir program on the LIFE app. I always enjoy those bright light healing visualizations in meditations and hypnosis. My wife and I got silk sheets so now I get to have the bed of an Emperor. I have to say I highly recommend them.

I Woke up with slight discomfort in heart chakra and head was sore but nothing too bad. After meditating for 10 minutes I developed a sense of inner calm while my emotions are kicking and screaming like children in the background because the subs are mean to the toxic thoughts.

Before I joined the subliminal club, I was addicted to Facebook despite only using it in my browser on my phone. I kept lamenting to the empress how I wanted a social media that was dedicated towards people becoming the best version of themselves. I believe I found that in these forums between allowed me to be vulnerable because of anonymity on my journals and read other journals and posts has really helped me take action like never before. I am just overall a little happier in life especially with reduced toxic social media. I know the subs are doing most of the work but the community itself is a great supercharger. The collective SC community has really built something amazing here.

Despite being a rest day, right before I lunch I had several moments of intense emotion that had me tear up a bit followed by a feeling of a slight release. Something tells me this was elixir. I found that listening to ASMR videos allows me to become vulnerable and open the floodgates on pent up emotions to allow healing of reconciliation.

I was not that productive at work today, but I am just using them as a runway. So I have a fuck em mentality. This is not new I have hated my job for a while now and am not built to be a standard employee.

After work I worked out and began to work on my business. Working on my business soothed me for some reason. Made decent progress. I got some solid answers if my focus group. I hope RM will kick in next cycle. I could use more inspiration for writing newsletters that people will want to read.

I never seem to be happy with my progress. I know I should cheer each step and pushing that needle farther. I keep running into roadblocks but I suppose that’s what entrepreneurship is all about.

This journal has become really fun. I enjoy the ups and down of the day and love recording what is going on. I feel like a mad Alchemist. A lot of acceptance is going on in a way that it hasn’t before no matter how many self help bullshit books I have read. Maybe things are starting to click. I have no idea what in my stack could possibly do that besides the catch all Emperor.

I also noticed I am more comfortable asking questions.

End of Rest Day Analysis
Emperor has really given me a grind mentality. I keep stating I will grind in my 20s and early 30s so I enjoy my 30s and 40s while everyone else is stuck. I have learned to embrace the process more easier rather than needy for the result. Mentally I always knew that, but my emotions have more aligned with that thought. There is still some lapses but it’s better. RM has given me a hint of self belief that I can learn to be creative. I have no idea what RICH is doing. I feel some stirrings from Diamond but no action yet. All of this on a rest day that is pretty wild.

Update: Diamond must be working. She went from not in the mood to in the mood from just kissing.

1 Like

Day 5 of RRE

I am planning on running Emperor for a while. The feedback on my post StarkQ or Emperor was really great and gave me a lot to think about. I may switch to other modules in the future when life demands it.

I made a mistake at work and got crucified for it despite you know when management makes a mistake and it affects you, you are supposed to brush it off. I took it, owned it, but the hypocrisy pisses me off. I know how not treat others.

I still felt a slight reconciliation today but not as intense as yesterday. I am really bored at work and often lose focus.

At dance lessons with the empress, I was more more at ease and laughed more than normal when I messed up. I chalk this up to RM

I had a meeting with a friend who’s day job is marketing. We determined the best plan to is to get in front of the camera and make videos to grow a customer base. I plan to run StarkQ for a year. The new stack starting tomorrow is StarkQ, RICH, RM, Diamond.

You could always give emperor 3-6 months and see where you stand then either keep going or switch.

I hope sooner than you think you have your own business, taken the lessons you’ve learned from the corporate world, and run a better and more compassionate business than you dreamed possible.

1 Like

Thank you. I absolutely love this supportive community. So easy to give up my social media addiction when i just come on here and see people striving for their individual goals. I asked for a self development social network over the last month and I definitely got it.

4 Likes

Day 1 of RICH Diamond Renaissance Civilization

Playlist (StarkQ, RICH, RM, Diamond) Stark will be the main one and Diamond is acting like a Ultima booster. The RM will be my shiny object slot since I typically like to at least try the newest thing if I have a slight goal in that direction. This way I can maintain StarkQ and RICH since those relate to my main goal of financial independence. (Passive Income > Monthly Expenses). I will run StarkQ Q for 60 days per recommendation then run StarkQ Terminus. My morning meditation will be Beyond limitless from LIFE app. Let the RLRPG (Real Life Role Playing Game) campaign begin.

I feel a lot lighter and happier with StarkQ than I did with Emperor. There is some feeling of gratitude as well. I did notice some intense feelings in the chest from StarkQ that lessened a little when it switched to RICH (Ultima - Solar was not released yet).

The enhanced RM kicked my ass. I was already getting tired from StarkQ and RICH. Afterwards I felt exhausted like after a full day of backpacking. Towards the end of the stack, I teared up a bit and felt intense emotions. After I tear up a bit, I always feel a slight release. I feel a lot of doubts piling up. I see you reconciliation.

After work, I ran true social since we had friends coming over. I took a 20 minute nap after work and my stack. Highly recommended. Felt my brain processing all of the day’s programming.

Interestingly I have been driven to listen to country music (90s and 00s) my childhood music as opposed to my wide random mix of music tastes. It seems to really calm down my brain from the training session of subs. After that I began listening to fantasy music while writing a basic script for a video.

Some friends came over and my usual social anxiety was non-existent. I felt so comfortable. I have never had so much fun socializing. I didn’t even have alcohol. (I wasn’t avoiding ir, just felt no desire) This had to be due to True Social on the LIFE app.

I will run 2 loops of love Bomb while I sleep tonight. Overall solid roller-coaster day.

And you also seem to be thinking with a level head… you’ve done things to address the reconciliation.

Day 2 of RDRC

I had a very intense dream of my father acting like a total asshole to the point it brought me to tears, yet when I woke up I felt somewhat healed. (He’s a great father but has a bit of a temper and believed that he should raise us through fear. I don’t blame him, we are all doing the best we can with the cards that were dealt. But I know this has fucked me up deep in the psyche)

My already high libido seems to be in overdrive especially in the morning. I feel life force coursing through my body.

What I love about subs is this feeling of inevitability towards my goals in life. I get the feeling of even if I kick and scream, life is going to drag me to my hearts desires whether my mind likes it or not. I felt this while listening to StarkQ.

More tears out of nowhere, despite feeling masculine, this seems to be my body’s way of handling reconciliation.

I noticed my wife is becoming a little more clingy, but in a cute adorable way. (We already were a touchy feely couple), but I have notice it increase on Diamond. She has a very intellectually demanding job (lots of data) in a male dominated field. Despite being a badass, she likes to feel protected and cared for. I am able to handle her outbursts better now (not often). I was truly blessed with the perfect life partner. I almost embrace her angry energy, let her ride her wave of emotions and be that rock for her. It’s very rewarding.

When I got out of bed, I was hit by an absolute repulsion to go to work. I went anyway. (Work from home)

After I finished the last loop I was hit by a wall of processing. I felt the scripts rolling in my head so to speak and effecting even deeper than when I was running them. Feeling lots of doubt and fear about my next steps into getting in front of the camera in character. I worked out a little after work.

Friday nights are usually my time to unwind so I didn’t focus on the business at all. Watched a race and generally relaxed. I created a card and wrote out a check to give to my mom for her birthday of a large sum that pays off my remaining student loan balance with my parents.

I felt a spark with my wife earlier when we started making out but it didn’t lead to flames.
Overall a pretty blah day. I wonder if Love Bomb and RICH collided together aura wise. I’m sure Diamond is confusing that as well. I’m just going to listen to ASMR as I go to sleep.

Days rating 5/10.

2 Likes

I feel I am missing something in my stack but that could be reconciliation thinking.

1 Like

With large subs, like Stark, it takes a long time to express all of the components.
Wait for it before you add to it.

1 Like

Day 3 of SRRD

Woke up with a lot of pent up energy. I found myself listening to heavy metal. Specifically Amaranthe.

While listening to RICH, I felt real brutal fear of becoming successful and wealthy rise to the surface. Wow that’s a dangerous thing to have tucked in the subconscious mind. I am glad I caught it and acknowledged it.

I paid off my student loan from my parents! Now I just have the big nasty one to the government yet.

I have to finish my stack starting at RICH as I fall asleep.

Overall solid day 8/10

1 Like

You’re well on your way mate!

1 Like

Abandoning Journal. My short experiments are over and I have a full year plan to execute.