Ecstasy of Freedom (1 YR of EoG, AM, StarkQ)

Thank you. I have a fantastic wife, I would just like to make sure the bedroom doesn’t get stale.

3 Likes

Perhaps books by John Gottman could help.

Day 17
Setup: EoG1, RICH, StarkQ

POM: Worked on my ebook even though I feel it’s going nowhere. Probably self doubt. A big reason why I haven’t been able to even put up for sale a single product.

Notes:
I feel very restless. I meditated in the morning and felt a nice blanket of calm envelope me. I am working on carrying that feeling into the day.

I have come to notice that most of my stress comes from caring what work thinks of me even though I dislike it a lot. In the past I was fired at a different job, so that is most likely the cause of this feeling. I need to acknowledge this and let it go. I know that I am replaceable there, so I need to let it be replaceable in my mind.

Meditated for 10 min between each track. QV2 is powerful stuff. I feel StarkQ coursing through my body when I am up moving around.i felt really good on my walk as the mix of EoG RICH and Stark mixed in my brain.

I was feeling kinda crappy, but I listened to the elixir SC and it gave pretty much instant relief.

1 Like

Day 18

Dream: I had a dream of a girl who I had a crush on in high-school. We hung out all night, even held hands but went no further. She gave me really sad eyes since both us liked each other but were happily married. She asked for a special hug and she said why couldn’t you move sooner. We almost kissed but we both pulled back. Not sure what to make of that dream other than it was a healing sexual one. I have to say even though I have a crush on this girl, I am really happy and in love with my wife and wouldn’t trade her for the world.
I also dreamed I was lost in a building and couldn’t find my way out. Perfect metaphor for how I am feeling about life in terms of job and business.

Notes: I woke up pretty refreshed feeling good. But when I got to my office for work, a lot of that feeling evaporated, replaced with a feeling of being in prison.

Had an okay day. Meditated between each sub. It seems to help.

Even though I take some action, it is not enough. I keep playing too small. I am adding LEU

4 Likes

Day 19
Worked a little on my ebook again didn’t feel like I did enough. The wife keeps telling me to pace myself or I will burn out again. She’s right.

I felt better at work productivity wise. I attribute that to LEU. I want this though more after work So I will l will push it back 1 in the listening order.

A thunderstorm came through. I absolutely love watching and listening to those.

Overall another day of spinning the wheels.

3 Likes

Do you have a method for writing? Have you read anything about writing books faster?

Not at the moment. Its not a normal book. Its a fantasy inspired cocktail book. What I mean by little work, is that I am so drained by my normal job that I can only work on it for an hour each night sometimes more. Theres some deep self sabotage that I need to get rid of hence why I am running EoG, RICH Stark and LEU.

2 Likes

Stay strong. I have a feeling that the world wants to see what you’re creating.

3 Likes

I appreciate it, some days you need to hear that.

3 Likes

Limitless Executive helps with work indeed. I found that you get better mental stamina. Can do more with less fatigue. I run one loop in the morning with my stack as a booster.

3 Likes

Day 20

At work, I noticed that I am a better worker. Able to solve solutions and come up with questions rather quickly. Unfortunately this does not seem to translate to my business yet. I hope EoG and RICH can destroy some massive mental block I have there.

Despite initially not being motivated, I ended up working on my ebook for a little bit. Pretty exhausted at the end of the day.

Day 22
Rest Day
Had very intense dreams last night. A lot of conflict with my parents.

Worked a tiny bit on my ebook again.

those were your pics on the artist thread I believe, definitely look awesome, would totally get a book like that.

1 Like

Day 23
Another dream with the girl I had a crush on in high-school. Nothing sexual.

Rest day for both subs and the business. Got a decent amount done around the house though.

Had a nice walk with the wife.

2 Likes

Day 25
1 loop of each sub. Okay day at work. Went shopping with the wife and relaxed the rest of the night.

Day 26
Great morning with the wife ;). Notice my confidence is starting to rise.

Ever since high-school ended I felt kinda driftless since I was no longer part of a robotics team which took up most of my life. I think I found my passion in cocktails. I don’t drink much and barely get drunk, but I really enjoy the alchemy and chemistry in cocktail creation. Now that I found what could be my calling, I am going to focus on monetizing this passion. I already have been doing that but I didn’t realize that this was a passion. It kind of hit me out of nowhere. I didn’t drink much until I turned 21 and even then I don’t much, so its surprising that life has led me down this road. Creating mocktails might be an enjoyable road to go down as well.

Work really sucks the life out of me. Work truly I’d a Dementor from Harry Potter. My bosses seem to care about the stupidest shit that doesn’t effect the county one bit and spend time on that vs things that actually matter.

I was able to do decent progress on my ebook today. I am really proud of one photo I created.

3 Likes

Day 27
Very blah day. My mood was very reflective of the weather lately.

I took only one picture today. I have two left then i am out of excuses to figure out how to design and finish my ebook.

Try some wu wei mate! :person_in_lotus_position:

What is wu wei?

It is a Taoist concept. One way to explain it is that the right action will arise from nonaction. That is focus on what you want and at some point the way will appear.

You want to open the door on the other side of the room. You intend. You walk. You turn the knob. And there you are. You don’t need to think about how to place your feet or how much pressure to use to turn the knob. You just do it.

Maybe @Malkuth can explain it better.

2 Likes