Dragon shed your scales

Have you found that 3 days on, 1 day off works better than 5 days on, two days off or does it just fit your schedule better? I’ve considered doing the same

1 Like

It fits my schedule.
And I also anchored the numbers in esoteric mathematics.

1 Like

Not true, it’s only about chipping away who you are NOT. I feel it myself, deep inside it “the same” me yet without some layers which were not needed.

I have to mention that in my own journal.

The picture was posted by Simon some days ago and he was right about that.

2 Likes

Yes, you are absolutely right.
But still it feels so distant, like years not weeks.

1 Like

And it’s only Stage 1, I’m really curious what the next stages bring. I’ve been listening to DR St1 for 90 hours so 110 hours left before moving to Stage 2. So it’s going to be in two weeks. It’s only breaking down so far, the next stage is healing. That’s going to be really interesting.

2 Likes

Day 18 (fifth cycle)
Following my set formula of 3 loops a day with plenty of space between them.
I now feel more uplifted when listening compared to the heartache and sadness I felt in the beginning.
There has been days with short temper and lack of confidence in myself, but mostly I experience the opposite.

I now have the ability to work hard when needed, but also relax and enjoy myself. Watching movies, reading books and playing games without feeling unproductive.

Dragon Reborn grows wisdom. In the expanded inner space and emotional state it is easy to entertain deep thoughts with clarity. But dragons are wise, right?

Halfway through stage 1 I´m looking forward to the next stage.

3 Likes

Day 27 Cycle ?
I haven´t been on the forum, or updated my journal much lately, but I´m still on the sub.
I think I screw up my cycles though, and probably listened a bit to much (less rest days).
After 2 days off I´m back on track again.

There is a chance that I will start st2 after 30 days instead of 40. I need a change and want to get on with the program.

1 Like

Which is perfectly :+1:

Are you feeling any changes between the last time you journaled and today?

Not really. I´m having a stable positive mood for the most part.
But I know that there is something in the sub that makes everything seem normal, that nothing has changed. Only by looking in the rear mirror you can see the journey.

2 Likes

Yes. This itself is a big win

Again true. Possible that we will notice the change when we look at the big picture in the end

1 Like

Day 1 st2
So I made the shift today. Dragons blood.

There was a bit of nausea and discomfort at the beginning of the first loop, but towards the end I felt good and wholesome. I am now certain that the switch was right.
I have a good feeling about this stage.

Blood, how deep it´s color is imprinted on us.

1 Like

My purity.protocol, where I only listened to Dragon Reborn, is now finished.
I´m now stacking st2 with the new DiamondU!
Halfway through the first loop.

3 Likes

Looking forward to hearing your experience with DU - sounds really fun.

1 Like

It’s a Dragon Blood Baptism :grin::grin::grin:

Yes! Baptised in blood… Like the covers from those metal-bands!
We should start some unholy ceremonies aswell!

2 Likes

@Gemstone Metal Head here

:joy::fist:
Yes! Fantastc!

1 Like

Marduk1_MAGNUM

Beautiful!
I actually liked some tougher metal in the 80s and 90s.
We had some bands here in Sweden.
I did a gig with Entombed. My band played punk though…

1 Like

@Gemstone Oh man. Entombed is old school. Love those guys. The second picture I posted is Marduk a Swedish black metal band. Most of my favorite bands are Swedish. Watain , Ghost , Trespasser , Opeth , Bloodbath , Malakhim , At The Gates , Arch Enemy.
It’s hilarious you mention punk because lately I have been getting into blackened crust punk a lot lately the main bands being the previously mentioned Trespasser as well as Matyrdod who are both Swedish and a band from my area War//Plague